Having a debate whether europe should be banning burqas and stuff

I was choosen right policies, so I must speak against the black veil which muslims have. What are the main health hazards a burqa is exposed to? And what is the ultimate argument of why these guys should not be using the burqa, veil etc..

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/705963/Spanish-jihadis-second-language-ISIS-Spain-terror-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

light burqas on fire from behind

By the time they notice they'll be engulfed in flames

It poses a serious security risk, no one can identify you

that's not a burqa

You can talk about Vitamin D deficiencies because of lack of sunlight (just google some studies, you'll get many hits), you can talk about it being inhumane and backward, you can talk about the safety hazard (you could hide anything, you could commit crimes and you would be unrecognisable).

By the way, that in your picture is a niqab (pretty sure that's illegal here too), a burqa doesn't even allow that slit for the eyes.

>ultimate argument of why these guys should not be using the burqa
Because it's fucking bizarre, that's why.

This really depends on the laws of the country. If there are laws against fully disguising your face in public by wearing skimasks or something out of context then there's definitely a solid argument to be had there.

It opresses and segregates the women.
Here it is frowned upon that children once had to wear same clothes in school.

A hijab is undeniably better.

In the UK its illegal to wear motorcycle helmets, hoodies(with the hood up obviously) or anything else that cover your face in public places like supermarkets, shopping centres, pubs, sports stadiums etc for public safety. Basically so you can be identified if you commit crimes. The same laws should apply to everyone, especially muslims considering the main security threat in Europe at the moment is terrorist attacks from muslim extremists.

Instead of debating, just set people who wear burqas on fire. That would demonstrate the danger of wearing it adequately.

my nigga

we're not a third world country like the philippines tho

why does the right wing oppose burqas?

everyone knows they are shit, you should be pushing them as hard as you can to convert liberals and once they are all on your side you can have your coveted race war

dumb europoors

Ya, Turkey is a special kind of shithole

>self-hating philippine doesn't know flags

what are you doing in singapore btw? selling your sister to western tourists?

Because the burqa is a physical barrier meant to isolate women from society and make them faceless and voiceless.

The ultimate argument is that while some women will claim it is a legit choice, and for some of them it will be, there are many for whom normalization will result in social expectations that will isolate them further (eg signs of physical abuse can be easily hidden) and create an environment in which the uncontroversially anti-woman mores of Islamic societies can be transplanted into ghettoized comunities.

Further, as have been seen in the case of Sharia patrols in Western countries, it endangers also non Muslim women by creating expectations on modesty in Muslim men, whose views are validated by the acceptance of this barbaric practice.

wearing a ninja mask in public without permission is an asshole thing to do. ban it. but like someone mentioned it, ban all that kind of shit together.

A. They're not compulsory in Islam by any measure of jurisprudence

B. They're as the Brit stated a legitimate security issue

C. Islamic fundamentalists revel in creating tensions by enforcing them in western communities

D. They are misogynistic and hideous

E. They are a form of religious symbolism and have no place in a secular society, not necessarily a Christian one though

F. Incitement of violence like the Canadian did should be avoided because it damages our movement and provides liberals with ammunition

A given and it's consequences osteomalacia, osteoporosis and potentially rickets if enforced at a young age

Also, heatstrokes and hyperthermia

Any signs of physical abuse are obviously concealed

Impediment of social situations where facial recognition is a necessity

Potential fomite or garment laden with infectious organisms

Difficulty in breathing for obvious reasons

Why just ban the burka? It is better to end the problem from its origin. Islam is totally incompatible with Western values.

Europe must ban islam, I know this is impossible, people can do whatever they want within their private property, but we should ban any public islamic demonstration, as well as the creation of mosques.

>Islam is totally incompatible with Western values.
Not totally

>women shut the fuck up
>women no longer allowed to show their hideous faces

burkas are great

Oh like all of us doesn't have the mask on their face all day... We all really want to be a ninja. This many people don't have the cold.

All these masks

Is there plague or something?

It is, fuck off Rashid.

Why is it such a huge issue what someone's faith is, why does it bother you

No. It shouldn't be banned user. Muslim women are literally not allowed to show show any of their skin to anyone that isn't family. But on the other hand, covering your whole face is too much right now. If you still want to, make something that can be as effective covering them.

>that retarded leafboy

In Spain it has taken a lot of time, effort and blood to rid ourselves of superstition.

Having superstitious minorities is a cultural backwardness, also a problem of integration to our culture.

True that. But it is not like we should all become sociopaths and kills all the muslims. My proposal for user, once he finishes his debate would be that the ban should be legal and educate them with values that are not existant in middle east (like women being able to travel without permission).

didn't you know? nips are forced to work even when their sick, so in order for them to so without contaminating anyone else(and thereby lowering the efficiency of the workplace) they wear masks

In France and Germany there are cults such as Scientology who are considered "potentially dangerous sects".

I see no reason not to do the same with islam, which has caused more deaths and violent acts than Scientology.

You're up next Spainboy.
express.co.uk/news/world/705963/Spanish-jihadis-second-language-ISIS-Spain-terror-attack

They should be banned in places where identification is required (i.e. airports, banks, some stores etc.) but elsewhere I'm not too fussed about it.

Hey there, th debate is about to start and many if your arguments seem realistic, balanced and right, thanks for your arguments.
Is there anything else to add before I join?

that doesnt fully cover your face fag.

whod go to work with a wrestler mask on. you can be asked by cops even if you were a big fan of pro-wrestling. there you belief of that is denied by some common sense of public security, you are just dubious from the viewpoint. and thats how democratic secure society works.

the same treatment should apply all that shit. fuck your belief. dont wear your wrestlers mask in public. your mask is suspected that way unless you never care about public spaces and other people.

i think theres gonna be a vote here on this

officially:
-covering faces in public places is forbidden
-women being forced to wear it

reality:
-we don't like muslims and we'll use every chance we get to show 'em

>And what is the ultimate argument of why these guys should not be using the burqa, veil etc..

Burqa is adopted from Bedouin culture, both genders wore similar garbs to protect themselves from sandstorms.

There is absolutely no ruling that enforces the burqa.

Inb4 taqqiya

>t. Murat

That is also why crusader forces got BTFO eventually despite having superior forces. They weren't prepared for harsh desert climates and underestimated them.

It's first of all illegal to conceal your identity like that.

Health hazards would be vitamin D defficiency, but why on earth would you use that as an argument, that has nothing to do with the real issue, which is that wearing a burka is a very hostile act against our society and its cultural values.

NExt to that, it is illegal to mask yourself in public.

Well, I won bith the hate from leftards and the no support from my viewpoints but I still won which is something. Many agreed that they can damage the woman health, men in those countries can dress as they want, and they represent a security threat since is illegal going with face covers. Also they agreed that is just as we say in spanish "retrogado" that they are limited with the dressing. Thanks for your help!

>Won the hate of leftards
Saying that is redundant, what do you expect from people that invent 69 genres?