Anglos ruled the world for almost 250 years and they dominated most nations on earth, even gigantic nations like Russia...

Anglos ruled the world for almost 250 years and they dominated most nations on earth, even gigantic nations like Russia, China and India. All that despite coming from a tiny island.

Are they LITERALLY superhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War
youtube.com/watch?v=HwemQR59wbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Based Belarus

When did we "invade" Kazakhstan? I doubt half the stuff on this map is specifically an invasion

NOPE

When did britain invade slovakia

If a British soldier ever walked on your countries' soil you have been invaded

during russian civil war probably

but yes if they didn't invite you it's an invasion

Leadership is natural. There are leaders and there are followers. This goes for states as well as people. Leaders are nice, though. Rome was one, Britain was another, and now America is one.

they didn't invade irrelevant nigger countries

ok

But their time is gone forever, and who's laughing now?

When did Britain invade Brazil?

>colombia
meme map

I saved your meme map though, I like it

When on earth were we invaded by Britain

I think France was stronger than Britain. I don't say this because I'm french but just because history show this.

Where anglos were stronger is at the end while France did all the work but had trouble concluding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War

Yugoslav wars maybe? That was via the UN though.

Whatever, British war history is really really boring. Always just outnumbering their foes, having their allies do all the work or just using machineguns against spear-chucking natives looking for beaver. At least the French had some admirable victories.

>only 22 left
Looks like we've got some work to do boys

We could have been strongest together if you cunts didnt back out of the Franco-British union at the last minute

Is this a good book to read if I want to learn about why Britain ruled the world?

>America
>Now
Pax Americana ended last week. Get over it. Pax Sinica is coming

>Liechtenstein
>Luxembourg
>Belarus
>Sweden

Feels good m8.

>guy who pledges to work with Russia to destroy ISIS wins leadership of the free world instead of woman who pledged to provoke Russia into thermonuclear war
>Pax Americana ended
Friend, the new era of Pax Americana is just about to begin.

well still us really, still undeniable one of the best countries and far better than russia and always will be

People have been saying this since the 50's

>work with Russia
I'm sure that'll work out great...
for Russia

>tfw we were the last nation to send soldiers to the UK

They are already irrelevant and hopefully will get even more so with time.

>gone forever

The UK is still among the wealthiest, strongest, and most powerful, countries on earth, and Anglos in general dominate the planet at almost everything.

Don't fight. America, Britain, and Russia must work together to save the world again as they did seventy years ago. This time from Islamic extremism instead of fascism.

Yes, and for everyone else too. Why hurt yourself to hurt someone else when you can help yourself by helping everyone else

>no one ever accepts us as Anglo

>This time from Germany. Again.
I fixed it

Does anyone have the shoop of Yalta with Nigel, Trump, and Putin?

Yeah, it's like when Aussies or Canadians use "muh heritage" no one cares, but Americans get shit for it.
Still, America is a predominantly Anglo nation, founded by Anglos, based on Anglo political philosophy.

As soon as we reunite with canada, australia and New Zealand and become an even stronger world power again, we will be laughing

>Japan
wat

Make Liz take us back

>Why hurt yourself to hurt someone else
Because you are Russia? I think you're overestimating their capacity for cooperation desu.

T-thanks nice friend

War in the Pacific

>finland
>invaded by britain
You do realize this is about declaring war and not about invasion?

Putin is going to make a puppet out of Trump

They aren't. Just extremely lucky to have the sea advantage. After that poof. They aren't here anymore.

>Does anyone have the shoop of Yalta with Nigel, Trump, and Putin?
This please. I've never seen it but it sounds wonderful.

>anglos
>dominated Russia
Toppest of keks.
They came here once, got their shit kicked in and only won because of zerg rushing frogs and turks. Russian soldiers literally ran out of ammo.

>Luck builds enormous, technologically advanced fleets that BTFO the rest of the world time and time again through excellent leadership

This
History is full of island nations that dominate the planet and create the largest empires ever.

Anglos also means American.

1. Watch it.
2. Cry

youtube.com/watch?v=HwemQR59wbw

>New Zealand
plz no

We've never dominated Russia militarily

>There are leaders and there are followers
BUT I'D RATHER BE A DICK THAN A SWALLOWER

With laughter? 'americans dominated Russia' is even more delusional.

you lost the cold war

When did Britain invade Finland?

Were you ever outright owned by the Russians?

1. USSR lost the Cold War, not Russia
2 Cold War was not a military confrontation
3. USSR lost because it's economical system was pants on head retarded, so it stopped existing. Not because it was "dominated by anglos"

>term Pax Americana coined in 1964
>pax Sinica coined in 1990's

HURDUR THEY'VE BEEN SAYING X SINCE 1311!

>people haven't been saying that America is in decline since we became independent
Christ you're a faggot

>Just extremely lucky to have the sea advantage
what about you guys

but no british soldier ever did

>Are they LITERALLY superhuman?

>get invaded by Germans (Anglo-Saxons)
>get invaded by Danes and Norwegians (Danelaw)
>get invaded by French-speaking Scandinavians (Normans)
>currently being invaded by Pakis

Eh, doing well abroad doesn't matter when you've already lost the homeland.

Balkanise first, only new England allowed.

They're mostly there for sake of completion but their motorcycle gangs will murder you and we will have all the wool socks we could possibly need

They tried to invade Japan and Korea?

the nordic countries aren't islands

God's own people always win

Korean War, Japan.....maybe sometime in the 19th century or part of the Japanese Empire which is sort of cheating but the map counts it

Might just be referring to Anglos in general rather than just Brits. American Admiral Perry forced open fuedal Japan for trade by threatening them with a fleet (prior to that only limited trade was allowed at one port with the Dutch exclusively).
Perry is a Welsh surname