Politicians in Stockholm said the policy of “gender-equal” snow removal has failed after the weather brought...

>Politicians in Stockholm said the policy of “gender-equal” snow removal has failed after the weather brought Sweden’s capital to a standstill last week, with hospitals reporting a fourfold increase in broken bones.

>The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow last winter but last week’s burst of snow, which threw the city into chaos, has cast doubt on its effectiveness.

>Previously, fresh snowfalls were cleared first from main roads and by areas like construction sites before being removed from pavements and cycle lanes. As men are more likely to drive and women more likely to travel on foot, more women slipped on the ice which led to complaints that the system was sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

rekt

This is a hoax, right? r-right?

>Look mom! I copypasted a thread from Sup Forums again

Has been the talk for days and literally everybody hates it. The party and proposed this got their approvel ratings down to less than 10% because of this. More voters for the swedish democrats lmao.

its real
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

Man, I may be poor, stupid, single, hungry, short, ugly, a gypsyturk and missing all my teeth, but I sure am glad I don't live in Sweden.

I pity you.

was it unexpected that this system wouldn't work?

That*

Too much Sup Forums for you 3rd worlder

A party that got less than 6% of the votes put this into work because our PM is a retard that approved it.

Too much somalian sperm for you, sir. And watch where you step, these sexist sidewalks are slippery.

Was it really necessary to call it feminist, isn't "pedestrian-friendly" more logical or something ?

As a said before, too much Sup Forums for you subhuman. Canada has as many somalis per capita as we and norway 1.5 times our numbers lmao. Not me living in a garbage country with no chance of a good life. All I have to deal with is just a few feminists fucking things up from time to time while having a good work, house and money etc

It was set in moition by the feminist part MP even though they are the most hated party in Sweden hence why it's "feminist"

What's the problem? Women are poor drivers, they need special treatment to avoid accidents.

No wonder we're the safest city in the world.

Swedes cannot escape this progressive nightmare because there are too many progressives.

Most Swedes are progressives.

Therefore, if you see a Swede, you should assume he is a progressive and attack or kill him

>breitbart

Lel, most swedes talk shit about shitskins every chance they get

>isn't "pedestrian-friendly" more logical
Yes but it isn't clickbaity enough.

>try to make things better for women
>make things worse for everyone
Welcome to every single feminist political agenda in history.

Swedes cannot escape this nazi nightmare because there are too many nazis.

Most Swedes are nazis.

Therefore, if you see a Swede, you should assume he is a nazi and attack or kill him

Gudrun?

anti feminists are mentally ill

sverigetråden =/= most swedes

>breitbart
I always read that as BAITbart

>Falling for the carjew

L

E

L

Pedestrians > All

>thinking I even visit that shit general of NEETs

Every time I see anything about Sweden, the first thing I think of in my head is someone going "hello, I'm from sveeden" like Dr. Nick from the Simpsons is saying it

friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump

Muslims are already righteously beating up Swedish nazis.

>friatider

Every time I see something about America, I think of a really fat slob in a nigger-hating hat watching commercials on TV and being affected by them

Soon a muslim will come to you and rape you, beacuse you are a fucking nazi.

Swede = nazi

Okey Ahmed

How did you get this number?

finally get it reading some more articles about that.

infrastructures dont have a sex anyway or if anything its better to run shuttle buses or something for women, kids, and old people.

Toilet stall at burger king on Odenplan

It had a streak of wet feces leading out of it

>quote from one of the most hated politicians that got kickes out of her own party

Okay? Kan du svenska eller är du en proxy bög?

this thread is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums
I approve

Every time I see something about America, the first thing I think is how great is my greatest ally.

It was a policy instigated by feminists to benefit women.
Why should it not be called feminist?

But still you get shat on by them every chance they get to call you cowards?

why is it so important for swedes to be liked by everyone?

this

>come on this must be fake theres no such thing as gender equal snow remo-
>oh...

Lel, we're probably the most hated country on this website. Doesn't mean you're not suppose to explain shit.

Now this is over, we love each other and forever.
Don't be jelly you disgusting snownigger.

you're just strengthening my point now

I'd settle for having some actual insults instead of the same tired lies every time. Even pan-scandiavian banter has been reduced to memes because you're spineless thoughtless wormheads.

What
the
fuck

No actually, I don't. But you obviously don't have anything to say other than empty statements.

>cucked by Sup Forums
never change

Best ally desu, at least you call us on our bullshit unlike the lapdog brits

On here yes, but our reputation world-wide (not our reputation with autists on Sup Forums) is always in the top of the rankings.

>/scandi/ etc.
>"anti-swedish" threads
are you that starved for attention?

Go check the contents in the archives if you're autistic enough

your country would not have been turned into an Sup Forums meme if your countrymen weren't so easy to rile up

We're actually number one according to RepTrak.

top kek
Sweden always delivers

>finnish poster having a say in who wants attention

You're worse than fucking poles you attention craving. You crave for attention in literally every thread and make yourself the victim every time a swede replies. Grow a spine. I just need to say Finland was swedish 200 years ago and you become more butthurt than an american called cuck.

Is sweden so bored at life they try to make it worse

>being this new

>Women are poor drivers
Quick, Sven, call the gender police, Ive found a sexist!

>Sven is so mad, his "perfect" English is slipping

>Estonia, quick! You have to rescue your finnish overlords

i have literally frequented Sup Forums since the birth of this shitty board

Is it true that urinating while standing is illegal in Sweden because feminists consider it discrimination against women?

Sure friend, then why do you call it an Sup Forums meme?

>this buttblasted svenscuck
middle löl

no. Do it all the time while drunk. The police doesn't give a shit.

because that's what it is

I wish we had some sexist snow too. I miss real winters.

>I will reply with reaction pics that will surely show him

Here's your attention Pekka.

Is there any truth to the statement that russians think they won WW2?

It has been a Sup Forums meme since day one friendo.

What happened in 2003?

You really got em all hot and bothered

your country has been a meme since before pol pal

The US went into the middle east I would guess. France was heavily against that iirc.

it's from krautchan you retard

Well, yeah, obviously

>Can't use meme arrows despite being a meme himself

>tfw no THICC swedish gf

How can I make my dreams become a reality?

>You're worse than fucking poles
Fuck you, nobody is worse then us!

>Not original version with both clocks

>wanting those 2 ugly mongoloids

Got anymore ww2 pic?

They are cute

It's just banter, you muslim cocksucker.

but they did

You seem eaily triggered my non white friend.

Hehehe

>being this low-test

Saved

of course they got btfo, the only advantages they had against germany was winter and numbers

but they still won in the end and became a superpower

>Swedish education.
I bet they teach you how the first vikings were actually niggers too.