youtube.com/watch?v=-gcs_wyw5s0
youtube.com/watch?v=e06xkuxiQpk
youtube.com/watch?v=9txg0XicoJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=cohU-_F6hZA
youtube.com/watch?v=dn1j6j7YHE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every single thread about her is cancer
And I am a fan of her music

same. the threads start out pretty well but instantly turn to cancer after these fucking shitposters start posting charli xcx and they simply dont talk about the music anymore but just at her looks. Same as fucking faggot op ist doing here. Just another fucking faggot shitposter

what did he mean by this

yeah thats what im talking about.

>how can that whore even compete you faggot ?

by not looking like a 50 year old

duude have yu seen her tets theyre so big

talking about these ?

it began, im abonding this thread for good

She got a Breast reduction

Daily Reminder that Marina is engaged to this guy and you will never marry her

she still has titties

just look at

youtube.com/watch?v=-gcs_wyw5s0

MvS Marina was such a qt and Seventeen is a great song

you better stop fucking with my dreams and goals.

But i would like to have a relationship with her but i most of all appreciate her for the music shes making

was feb. 2016 while was july 2016

one of my favourites

what really ?

i thought that was her last live performance she had

or was that at pride ?

Damn, so now marina has no """diamonds""" is there any point to these shit threads?
The banal, hollow pop music she shits out sure isn't worth talking about.

No, was the last live perfomance she had

dude the diamonds in her name arent her tits
its for her making me diamonds

>he only listened to Electra Heart

>not knowing that the diamonds refers to the penises of her male fanbase

get out of this thread

there is a Family Jewels version of the song aswell, but it was only released in America, starts at 49:39

youtube.com/watch?v=e06xkuxiQpk

hold the fuck on wait
she really has no titties anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=CnFBenl_H9w

>The banal, hollow pop music she shits out
spotted the autist that only knows Primadonna

i like this version much more

or electra heart as a hole prob one of those faggots only listening to electra heart all the time because it has techno in it

why are her modern concerts so cringy?

dont ask me dude. I hate it when she lets out parts and nobody sings them

i know Electra Heart is shit and all but fear and loathing is a really good song

youtube.com/watch?v=9txg0XicoJ0

yeah there are a few good songs

>Electra Heart
>shit
U wot m8. Just because she worked with famous producers doesn't mean the album is shit.

t. Whiny faggot

Stfu. I like Marina too and I like these threads. They're the only reason why Sup Forums knows she exists.

because it attracted Tumblr and Faggots. but most of them abbandoned her after Froot was released because it wasn't generic electro pop.

For the Album itself, it has a few good songs but some are really generic like How to be a Heartbreaker

it wasnt because she worked with famous producers but because it was a complete cange of style as fans and people were used to before. The lyrics are great but just the soundtrack was complete shit, since back then techno and dubstep got more and more popular. But for OG Marina fans it wasnt that great but all these faggots and SJWs began to start a bandwagon

dude come on if you would have seen the thread a few days ago you would have cried it was because it was full of assholes posting charli xcx and starting the meme of marina being dead i op is started the same shit again. Not talking about her music but just about her looks. No questions nothing just a picture of her and saying cancer edition

this. You just have to look at the views both videos made

im sick of this

is everyone gone again?

no

are you the same user that posted the same question with the same picture in yesterdays thread ?

yes

greetings user !

hello!

finally someone to talk with. Did you ever buy any of her albums ?

Finally a thread about Marina here that actually has some people discussing her music

I see a lot of you have opinions about Electra Heart being her shittiest album. These opinions are valid as fuck because that album is easily her weakest. The Family Jewels is her best, and Froot is a close second. I hated the whole EH character and thought the whole album was mainly forgettable except for Sex Yeah and especially Hypocrates because that song stands out among them all as the most interesting because it sounds so unlike anything else on the record.

I enjoyed how sincere TFJ was, mainly because most of the songs were written before she was famous and were just her writing about shit in her life. Lots of good stuff in there like I Am Not a Robot which is her best song.

Froot was pretty good but had a lot of "filler" songs in the second half. Weeds, Forget, and Better Than That come to mind, however Savages is awesome. The first half was fantastic, especially Blue, which is my favorite song on the album. I also hated the song Froot at first until I realized one day that I couldn't get the chorus out of my head and I fell in love.

Hopefully Marina comes back and makes a 4th album. I'll be pretty sad if she doesn't, honestly

Inb4 faggot/Marina is shit

Marina said that she back at writing so stay tuned for at least an EP but you have to prob wait a long time for that. And to be honest i agree with you on everypoint, but as i said in

electra heart got famous because of the soundtrack i really enjoyed power and control in electra heart.

>Hopefully Marina comes back
I have some sad news...

what do you guys think about the song she made with Charli?

youtube.com/watch?v=cohU-_F6hZA

I wonder if Charli sucked Marinas dick desu

>i'm glad that you crashed and burned, guys like you they never learn
can't make this shit up

Sex Yeah is great

why does creepy old Marina only call her female fans beautifull? She also only kisses female fans now. Is she turning into a Pedophile Dyke?

No because she is engaged and in a relationship with the long faced faggot from Clean Bandit

Is her boyfriend gonna dump her if she kisses a male (who's probably gay) fan? Top kek

She nearly has no gay fans anymore because they all were her fans back when electra heart but after she released froot she lost a lost of her fans mostly faggots and SJWs

And if my girlfriend would do that she would be fucked

well she used to kiss fat male fans back in the day

Did anyone see her live?
Saw her in Budapest and it was great, better than I was expecting honestly.

id love too see one of her concerts back in the day prob MvS or TFJ

to give those fat beta faggots some self esteem

I though gays were supposed to be loyal to their "Queens"?

It's not like the gay guy is gonna steal your girlfriend lol

Faggots are the most unloyal assholes on the world. Believe me if came out as a lesbian back then every faggot still would listen to her music

im not thinking about a gay stealing my girlfriend its just that its disrespectful towards me to kiss another man even if hes gay

what is up with you fuck wits

you mean that cancer meme ?

No everything with this meme. Every single meme you've made about her is fucking autistic. I'm not even a fan of her, but the fact you losers put this much effort into autistic memes really makes me think you need to rethink your lives

WHAT did he mean by THIS

m8 im the one hating on the memes man so dont judge me for hating on these faggots sitting at their pcs doing nothing but useless shit and hating on/joking about her instead of talking about her and her music

just look at

check my new meme out xDDDDDDD

Marina achieving meme status here on Sup Forums is probably one of the highest accomplishments in her career.

i'm gonna assume all the people who go "muh waifu" in these threads have never actually heard a girl talk about how much having huge boobs sucks. weird bra sizes are expensive as fuck and they get in the way of everything, especially exercise.

nice, saved

true, considering how there are shitty minecraft parody songs that have more views than all her songs combined

im so sry for this woman

come on dude

wtf, ungrateful cunt

why ?

Charli in comparison

Because this girl took the time to make a FROOT pepe and she didn't even like her or thank her for it.

wtf, ungrateful cunt 2/2

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1j6j7YHE0

to be fair, he did make fun of her

>go to Charlies concert
>dance, sing, fuck her afterwards

>go to see Mariner
>sing with her
>"h-h-h-hey, I will k-kick you out!"

same person that send her the meme 2 weeks later so i guess she had appreciated something

this is too accurate

thats because marina isnt a filthy whore you fag

How do you know that's the same person?

the pepe pic has a watermark in the bottom left corner

just look at the first one. On the picture it says @marinasblueweed.

> current year
> not being a whore

What a fucking prude. What's next? Is she going to campaign for gays to be executed?

Huh. So after all, she's not an ungrateful bitch? Cool.

Still doesn't compare to Charli

Her management told her she is ungrateful cunt. Now she is pretending and ugrateful cunt

i think he wouldnt be very happy about that but she doesnt need to be one

dude what ?