Rate minorities in your cunt

Rate minorities in your cunt

romanians=spics>niggers>chinks>>>muslims> sub-human trash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spanish gypsies> romanian gypsies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Roma
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vila_Amazônia
youtube.com/watch?v=s9ZfMMZIJJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Washingtonians >>> Mountain centrals >> East Coasters >> Southerners = Canadians >>>> Hispanics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Californians

other turks>circassians>balkanites>greeks>laz>gypsies>armenians>kurds

Finns>scandis>poles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mudslims>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>romanian/bulgarian gypsies

How are spics (Spanish speakers) a minority in Spain?

>Nigs that high.
Lat-Nigs can be cool but the rest are very entitled desu. In BCN and lots of beache they are a fucking plague, specially manteros.

slavs>filipinos>>>chinks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers>albanians=romanians>>>>>>>>>>north africans>>>>gypsies

Nord Euro > West Euro > South Euro > East Euro > Southeast Euro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fuck the rest.

viets>ukrainians

uhh that's it

im talking about latin american ppl. You guys are decent

>Mexican
>decent

how about castizos aka white latin americans?

asians > iranians > mestizos > jews > first generation africans > all other middle easterners > all other blacks

Jews would be higher, but they wield a disproportionate amount of political/media power for their population slice, and they generally use it for evil. Secular non-zionist Jews are 100% bros though, some of the best Americans I know.

lmao are viets even that good

well it's not like we have any comparison

East Asians>Poles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers>>>>>>>>>>>gypsies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pakis

Aussies > Kiwis > Canadians > Yanks > Frogs > Rhodies/South Africans > Portuguese >scandis > krauts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slavs > Muds

Dependign of the accent they can be integrated with ease.

continued
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Irish

they make clothes, chink food and breed like crazy.
never seen one drunk

they're fine

>krauts as the last one
fuck you

Rusins>Belarusians>Poles>Jews>Romanians>>>power gap>>>Russians

>kraut reading comprehension

Japanese > Spaniards > Cubans > Peruvians > other Latin Americans > Americans > Senegaleses > Chinese > Paraguayans > Haitians > Koreans > Angolese

I think he meant the last one that wasn't sub human

*as the last decent one

Nordics>Western europeans>east asians>eastern europeans> a power gap that spans the universe>west africans>another turn around the universe>muslims>>>>gypsies>somalis

Sikhs>Hindus>>>Muslims>>>Blacks/Mixed Blacks>>>>>>>>Slavs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White Gypsies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulgarian/Romanian Gypsies

to be honest

I didn't list Belgians or Spaniards. You are better than them.

>Spaniards that high.
Why?

Brits = West Europeans > Americans > Turks > Filipinos > Indians/Pakis

minorities are terrible, but arabs has taken it into another level of cancer

Is there anything worse than fucking romanian gypsies ?

>white gypsies

irish or ?

Rasheed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Roma

Aussies=Kiwis > South Africans= Rhodies > Canadians > Yanks > Scandinavians > Dutch > Krauts > Frogs > Dagos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muds >>>>>> slavs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Irish

Somalis

Castizos>Spaniards>Europeans>Asians>South Asians>Mestizos>Indian>Middle Easterners>North Africans>Niggers

Had no idea that shit was a thing

This. Never met a Rhodesian tho.

>Official minority tier
Hungarians, Italians

>Unnoticeable tier
Random individual foreigners

>Shit tier
Yugos, Albanians, gypsies

any foreigner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s*lesians

I met one is army cadets, cool guy.

You're pretty much the only European ethnicity still immigrating here other than the Portuguese desu

Blacks(no memeing)>eastern turks>jews>lazs>rum>cigani>arabs>checens>armenians
>k viruses

who else is comming?

>>eastern turks>
eastern """""turks"""""

Chinks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Africans(Who surprisingly are almost invariably part of a nuclear family)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romanians

That's pretty much all the minorities we have here in Northern Ireland.

>other than Portuguese

Romanians or gypsis?

Romanians are ok, gypsis not

>Africans
>Northern Ireland
Where are you living?

scandis=finns>ethnic northern europeans> ethnic southern europeans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arabs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>somalians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sami

These plus Senegalese and Haitian refugees.
The German and English States have a tiny population, and the French and Italian states don't actually get that many immigrants. Spaniards are in the top 5 of about 8 states when it comes to number of 1st gen immigrants, only behind the Portuguese when it comes to Western Europe.

I consider them all to be the same thing. Romanians live on the dole, Roma live on the streets. They're both shit.

Belfast. I assume any nigger I see is outright African, since the only one I've actually spoken to is from Uganda.

t. Romanian

>Belfast
Shit one

Forgot pic

west and central euro? where?

I love it here. I know the rural areas are less "diverse", but it's nowhere close to being an actual issue here yet. I see maybe 10 niggers a month and the same 3 gypos over and over.

wtf are Germans doing in the middle of the rain forest

are we ok immigrants uwu

west are inbetween southern and northern europeans, east are on par with sourthern europeans

war criminals and their ancestors

yes, italy tier

Americans >>>>>>>>> chinese >>>>>>>>> indian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> filipino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebanese/sri lankan >>>>>>>>>>>>> somali

East Germans > West Germans > Asians > Western Europeans > Iranians >>> Americans > Slavs > Turks > Kurds > Arabs > Romanians

niggers>>>>>euros>>>>spanish=argentinian>>>americans>>>>>>>peruvian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>colombians

why do south americans dislike colombians?

>minorities in your cunt

I have no immigrants in my family,but i know people that have moved to germany
most of them are like neurologists and doctors or shit like that
maybe that's why we dont seem terrible

Circassians>laz>blacks>arabs>armenians>kurds>

That map makes no sense whatsoever
what the fuck are japanese doing in the amazonas/amapá.

And chinese in RS

That part isn't a rain forest, it's similar to the Everglades in USA. It's part of the farm expansion so you guys are there producing cattle or soy

Columbians*

t. Ossi

>t.ikeda

invasive, drug dealers and unrespected

That map shows first generation immigrants.
Huge soy plantantions.
Some companies there even created their own villages to attract a more qualified workforce IIRC, those villages are considerably safer than most of the country. I'd guess most Germany there are part of the agricultura modernization the place is going through.

Ukrainians>Brazilians>Chinese>Cape Verdian>Angolan>other colonies>muslims(those nepalese motherfucking mudslimes)

Slow vaks>other Europeans>Vietnamese>Russians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G*psies

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vila_Amazônia

You're retarded

Spanish > Greeks > East-Asians > pollacks > Italians >> other Eastern euros >> White turks >>>>>>> Kurds >>>>>>>>> Nogs >>>>> Arabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gipsies

I really don't get the h8 of Brits for pollacks. The first generation might be a bit rough but the second generation perfectly assimilates and will often merge into the upper middle class

The most attractive states attract Americans and the Chinese. Most of those states probably have a larger amount of Japanese, French and Italian immigrants than the ones labeled as such.

Algerians>Chinks>Tunisians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blacks>>>>>>>>French>>>>>>>>>Turks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moroccans

Austrians = Bavarians = Saxonians > Other Ossis > Other Southern Germans > Russian Germans > Polish = Italians = Czechs > Bulgarians >>> Romanians > Turks >>> Albanians >>>>> Northern Germans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rhine-Ruhr

The only accurate answer

lel

t. Algerian

>let me tell you about your own country

rude, loud, criminal, disgusting

Germans>Indonesians>Chinese>>>>>>>>>Surinamese>>>>Antilians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Turks>>>>>>>>>>>>Moroccans>Somalis

I don´t consider Dutch immigrants, just funny speaking Germans

Colonials coming home > Protestant europeans > Catholic western europeans > muds > slavs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Irish

you just ruined my day

fuck you

He's right though, google up "Sinop". It's the 3rd most populous city of Mato Grosso and it was basically planned by a company that goes by the same name.

Top kek m8

>Americans are taking over south Brazil
I don't know how to feel about this bro

i will do all ethnicities
german jews > circassians > ashkenazi jews > ex soviet jews > yemeni jews > latin american jews > levantine jews > filipino workers > thai workers > indian jews > iraqi jews > bedouin arabs > christian arabs > ethiopian jews > druze arabs > ordinary arabs > sudanese immigrants > kurdish jews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> north-african scum filth hebrew speaking apes

>german jews > ashkenazi jews

the same?!

kekekek based jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9ZfMMZIJJM

What are Indian jews and Kurdish jews like?