How do we make Britain great again?

How do we make Britain great again?

( p_q)

Brexit, so soon child.

Followed by removing kebab

I hear there's a big chance it will not happen. I doubt the British people will do anything about it, especially considering London is overwhelmingly against Brexit and that's the city you will need to riot to make some noise. I really hope we create a five eyes type union. Canada needs to get rid of that fool PM first

If they backtracked on brexit UKIP would unironically win a majority in parliament

>Canada needs to get rid of that fool PM first

With any luck the same wave of conservative pseudo-nationalism that swept through the UK with Brexit and America with Trump, will come to Canada soon.
Truth is, I'm not actually very hopeful, last time I checked Trudeau's popularity numbers were huge, as in the most popular PM ever. Then again polls also said Brexit was unlikely and Trump was damn near impossible, so one can hope.
Our problem is the welfare state. The same people that voted conservative for Trump would've voted Liberal in Canada. The unemployed whites here look to the Liberal Party for what essentially amount to handouts rather than to the Tories for a chance to MACA.

That would make every party irrelevant apart from UKIP

*MCGA (not MACA although I'm sure there are some Québécois that want to "make America Canada again")

How so? Wasn't the split for Brexit nearly 50/50?

yes 51.89% vs 48.11%

>I hear there's a big chance it will not happen.
You heard wrong. Say whatever you like about the Conservatives, the one thing that's always true is that they like staying in power.

>How so? Wasn't the split for Brexit nearly 50/50?

But in Westminster constituencies, over 400 of the 650 voted Leave

when that bitch won the court case there was a lot of panic that brexit wont happen, but since nearly all mps have said they will not oppose article 50 and will vote to trigger it, even corbyn and the labour party who were very much in favour of remaining, most conservatives will also vote to trigger it.

you may as well commit suicide by voting against your constituencies and around double of them voted to leave. any politician that values his career will not vote against what their people voted for.

it will be a breeze, we will leave i assure you. these things chuck a spanner into the works just delay and cause even more uncertainty, irritating delays.

youre right about british people not doing anything, unless youre a chav you wont see many people here rioting, british in general are too uptight and rioting in the streets would be considered very 'improper'.

but.. theres always a breaking point, and things do change, leave voters are very passionate and at the moment we're just patiently waiting. a year ago no one expected trump or brexit to win, the idea of people not doing anything about it is pretty far fetched. and like you said london is very pro remain, but if it was pro leave there would definitely be uproar and violence.

We'll rest on our laurels for now, lad.

Implying Britain is not leading the way as usual.

>british in general are too uptight

lel ok, you're not fooling me

why dont you believe me? literally too uptight and civilised to be rioting

whereas on the continent, the french would riot over a croissant shortage

London isn't British. It's a tower of Babel inhabited by a stew of semi-British mulattoes and mongrels of all descriptions. Like that bitch who is trying to stop Brexit. White English Londoners moved to the periphery and voted Brexit.

Gassing all non whites would be a good start

BTW most Leavers understand that leaving the EU will take a long time and it's a complex thing. They're ok with that, because they know we're leaving

>Canada needs to get rid of that fool PM first
We're working on it m8

Look, I'd love to believe the British are uptight people but that's some American media bullshit and you know it

Where's that one picture that shows how Americans view the British compared to how Europeans view the British

tell me how brexit will actually help the uk without overusing dumb Sup Forumstard memes like "fuck da elite!!!1 soros!!! globalism11!!"

His approval rating is down to 48% from 55%, if we get an actual leader from the conservative party I'm sure things could swing around.

Lets hope we don't go to a leftist government now.

Is that Dougie? Wasn't aware he was even in the running. Hope Mad Max Bernier gets it tbqh. He would help in Quebec.

It's going to be hard to beat Trudeau. He's handsome and good at manipulating people

Different user here

Off the top of my head... weaker Sterling will help the current account deficit and help our exports to be more competitive, and the government will be able to support British industries because there will be no state aid rules outside the EU.

Also, forcing the British government to take back responsibilities (like making trade deals) and being unable to shift blame to the EU, can only be a good thing in the long run.

I really hope so.
>tfw the interim leader of the Tories is a Brazilian woman named Ronalee "Ambrose" Chapchuk, fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, but not French, and has a degree in women's gender studies.

We really are fucked

Leitch was minister of the status of women but look at her now. Basically a Trump Con.

but fuck Ambrose though.

>mfw a sizeable amount of people voted for him because his hair looks nice

Democracy was a mistake

I thought most people voted for him because they hated Harper.

He has nice eyes too, he's strong, he's got a handsome face

Hell I wish I looked like him

I thought because of DUDE

They were tired of Harper. In reality NDP was the better leftist option, with a qualified leader (certainly would have won if Layton was still alive) but Trudeau was a male model with charisma, so he won.
Saying his hair alone got him elected really isn't very far from accurate.

Most voted that way, but a small fraction of votes always goes to meme factors like hair.

Pretty much everyone was promising to legalise it except Harper and it was never a major part of the Liberal platform. Probably only some unemployed people or college students voted for them based on that.

We have a green party for that. They are "like totally pro weed nature lovers man."

Britain is already great. Cool country with a strong economy, world relevancy, strong army and big cultural influence.

>MACA.
NO

>if we get an actual leader from the conservative party I'm sure things could swing around
What about that lesbian cunt, Leitch or whatever her name is

>Woman leader

I've seen pics of London and it's full of Muslims. If Europe ends up looking like that then it won't be a nice place to visit as a tourist.

>Also, forcing the British government to take back responsibilities (like making trade deals) and being unable to shift blame to the EU, can only be a good thing in the long run.
Do you think that they're going to push for trade deals with the NA bloc?

Maggie was as meh as any male leader would have been

Oui
>Vive la Nouvelle-France

I've seen pics of every large American city and they're full of blacks and mexicans. If the USA ends up looking like that then it won't be a nice place to visit as a tourist.

When your government can claim it's someone else's fault AND it's believable, it takes the onus off of them do make any meaningful effort to create change.

inb4 there didnt need to be any change, obviously all the EU was working out perfectly well for every member nation

>France controlled both the Mississippi and the St. Lawrence
>refused to start intensive settlement of the New World
>now they're stuck with African cunts instead of the entirety of North America
Is there any country that's more JUST than France

Leitch wants to remove kebab. I don't think she will or should become leader but I hope she plays a role in the next Conservative government, possibly as the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.

>because they know we're leaving
I hope that it doesn't turn into one of those weird trivia facts where history teachers tell their students that the Brits have been """"leaving"""" the EU for 100 years

>actually thinks it'll happen

but everyone in england is muslim

I'm sure north America would be better if it had dominated by France instead of dirty Anglo. It would have more beautiful and cool cities, better culture, more interesting society and more development.

>Do you think that they're going to push for trade deals with the NA bloc?
NA = North America? Yeah, sure. Although 1) NA isn't a bloc and 2) we already have a huge trade surplus with the USA *without* any free trade deals. The bigger priority is increasing trade with other non-EU countries in South East Asia, South and Central America, Indian sub-continent, etc.

This is a good one. Most of our trade deficit is due to the trade with the EU countries.

>A trade bloc is a type of intergovernmental agreement, often part of a regional intergovernmental organization, where regional barriers to trade, (tariffs and non-tariff barriers) are reduced or eliminated among the participating states
NAFTA/CAFTA is

It doesn't ACT as a bloc.

The UK can't do any trade deals with "NAFTA". It can only do a trade deal with the USA, Canada and Mexico separately

Could not agree more. As I sit here in an objectively shitty country, looking at other shit options like USA, New Zealand, and Australia, I often think to myself, "I wish we were more like the former French colonies."
C'est la vie

Can you explain the recent Canada-EU trade deal? Why wasn't it NAFTA-EU?

Because Yuros are prudes who don't want Monsanto's shitty food flooding their markets

I don't know much about CETA, I thought that NAFTA was a bloc because >American Education

"bloc" isn't a well-defined term, you can group anything together and call it a bloc if you want.

But you talked about the UK doing deals with an "NA bloc" which is something we can't do, because it doesn't exist. So people are talking about if Trump's election means a quicker UK-USA trade deal, not UK-NAFTA.

If you also read about TPP and TTIP you might notice that the USA is always there as the USA, not part of any NAFTA grouping.

Alright, my bad