bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36245311
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7NGJezKSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank god

poor pellegrini

but he knew what team he managed

is this his last job?
I hope not.

Worst team of England. I am not even kidding.

Fold this joke now.

>wins the premier league and gets the club to their first CL semi final
>gets treated like this

wew lad

NT maybe? is the current one stable?

>emptyhad
>emptyrates
>english """supporters"""

That stadium is so ugly

Plenty of english teams have real supporters.

fucking disgusting desu, but it's not really surprising.

my childhood friend was a big fan of city, but just lost interest in them a few years ago because of the plastic and oil.

That makes him a plastic as well. Real fans support their team no matter what happens. Whether they're so bad they get relegated three divisions or so good 99% of their fans are more plastic than a Korean model's face..

The mercenary?

twitter.com/MCFC/status/729358718421213184

poor manuel

Goddam, thats fucking sad.

NOT MUCH LOYALTY FOR HIRED FANS

I love how they are using the excuse of "we didn't know"
There are two possibilities.
1- You didn't know (which is clearly a lie because you can see a banner made for him)
2- You didn't care

If you are a FAN you KNOW when YOUR manager is being sacked, you KNOW when is the last match he is going to be with YOUR team, there is really no excuse, and trying to make up one makes you look even worse.

The maskettaman

>Literally the teams in Melbourne and New York fill their stadiums more, and easier with a fraction of the talent
>The Empty City of Manchester Stadium

Reminder that North korea had literally hired mercenaries cheering for their team.

I'm a Yankees fan, >we have been signing mercenary players since 1920.

Just image one day this team will win Champions League.

Only if retards shit their pants like they did this year in the PL.

Oh and forgot to wire this, no %100 mercenary team (PSG/MCFC) will ever win the CL.

>As one of those fans who walked out, I had no idea - the announcer said they were parading the U18's side out after winning their league. I genuinely did not expect there to a speech and if the club had announced it I would have stayed. His name got sang all through the game so anyone on this thread thinking that Pellers was unappreciated or that City fans are "disgusting" or have exhibited some "embarrassing behaviour" (such as the top comments suggest) you need to evaluate your opinions, that are based off one tweet from a Sky journo who is obviously just looking to make a headline.

People are so quick to call another fanbase plastic.

PSG looks strong but they need to get rid of Zlatan and Cavani if they want to stand change in near future. Their midfield and defense can match Real or Barcelona which is nothing special IMO but they get a pass cause they outscore opponents. All they need is good forwards who aren't memes. City is absolute joke and nothing can fix that. From midfield to bench they have nothing to show for. Manchester could be carpet bombed and nothing value would be lost.

See Everybody knew, YOU CAN'T NOT KNOW IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.

>Their midfield and defense can match Real or Barcelona which is nothing special IMO

You're retarded

Just eternally salty United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans

pellegrini was shit this year. regardless, he deserved better treatment than this.

You can have the best team in the world, you still have a heartless team that doesnt give a fuck about anything besides the paycheck, and you can't win the CL with that.

When was the last time City won a PL trophy before him?

were tickets cheap?

This is after the match ended amerilard, get on with the times.

bluemoon is such cancer

it's funny as fuck when someone posts anything at all critical about city, they just accuse them of being united supporters and call for them to be banned from the site

i said this year dumbass. he was shit this year in the prem. cl success was all luck. they never looked impressive. go look at his prem record this year

Mind giving some examples?
This year got me really interested in international soccer, would like to support a Barclays team.
I was thinking about Swansea or Wattford

Was this before or after the game?

After

>Melbourne fill their stadium more

lel no

Liverpool, MUTD, Everton, etc.

>Liverpool
I really dislike them
>MUTD
Aren't they a mercenary team? Don't want to look like a spic gloryhunter now that they might go back to CL
>Everton
Will check them out

Thanks Suarez

burnley

Liverpool is the best team if you don't want to look like a glory hunter beaner, currently they are mid table shit but have the most likeable Manager in the world and looking like they can get better.

Are the teams playing promotion playoffs worth following?

I do like Klopp, but I think I can't like them
Fuck Gerrard and fuck their retarded murderer fans

>Fuck Gerrard and fuck their retarded murderer fans
Wew, so edgy lad.

he's right though

They didn't say that they didn't know bout his last game, they said that they didn't know about his post game speech

Bring back Maine Road

What do people expect? They're a plastic club with a plastic fan base most of whom onl;y started supporting the club in the loast 4-5 years, so they have no real connection to the club or any idea about it's history, as evidenced by the amazing disappearing homosexual dutch bandwagoner that posts on spee

Really sad for Pellegrini, but good that it happened. Maybe class managers will learn to stay away from cancerous clubs like this.

If it's the last home game of the season you stay and clap regardless.
Every team does a speech at the last home game.

Saying you "didn't know" just means you have no knowledge of football and are plastic cunt.

You don't "choose" a team, if you don't already support one then you won't become a fan by deciding to. Just stick to your local club, ie. one that actually represents you and your area, instead of latching on to some foreign side for shallow and superficial reasons.

>Souness: "Pellegrini inherits a team that can win and spends net £200m. He's leaving today and how much further down the road are they now?"

Pellegrini had it coming.

>he believes Sup Forums memes

How about don't if you're looking to support a """""""""""""Barclays team" """"""""""""" you fucking scrub.

It's the premier league, or epl.

Git gud

Another league title and the best CL run in club history isn't bad

liverpool are the only supporters left with heart and passion la

>tfw you have so much passion UEFA keep sanctioning you

murdering people isn't a sign of heart and passion mate

just watch a match of each and 'pick' whichever you liked most. or watch a season as neutral

>greasy wops charge you
>you fight back
>they run away and climb over a crumbling wall

We won a fight they started and they got BTFO while running away like typical eyeties

>a Barclays team

Crimes of passion, pal.

what about the 96 you murdered mate

>a Barclays team

go watch polo you tory cunt.

>liverpool are the only supporters left with heart and passion la
out of all the plastic teams...
not really surprising they have a shit ton of fans as they won the champions league 5 times and used to be the best team in country
id put newcastle above liverpool just because they have never won anything

Good thing Pep hasn't already agreed to take over at Man City then isn't it?

Leicester. Each week, we sell out our 32000 seater stadium (I know that's not huge by modern standards, but we were filling it even in league 1)

>newcastle
>immediately start booing their team after 10 minutes

>liveprool 3-0 down
>YNWA YNWA YNWA
>win
>this happens consistently

top kek la

just watch games and youll pick a favorite eventually, could be a game they play that really entertains you or maybe they have a player that you like

>United
>Mercenary team
Even during Moyes reign the final home match of the season was a sell out and everyone stayed to applaud the manager and players.

>united
>in charge of not getting BTFO by 7 scousers in their own ground

imagine being as pathetic as you

hate tories, don't read the sun. do you have any more insults left for me, you thieving, murderous council rat?

>hate tories
>believe tory lies
>demonise the working class

kill yourself you tory vermin

The liverbird with 5 stars under it is a perfect crest, I wish Liverpool used that instead of the disgusting green mess they have right now.

I'm literally a part of the working class, so it wouldn't make sense for me to demonise myself. Not a big fan of inbred scouse cunts though :L

>Faisal Islam

You just can't make this shit up

>dat flag
>murderer fans

WEW LAD

>working class
>working

found the flaw in your argument lad

>w-w-we didn't know
every fucking team does something special for their last home game

>magnificent 7
Appropriate because that's where liverpool finish every season

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36245311

Does this make West Ham OFFICIALLY a bigger club than Chelsea and City?

I mean, I think we all knew this all along but does this make it official?

I always liked west ham and for one, and only one, reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7NGJezKSQ

I just really like the song for some reason.

When were they a smaller club?
>thingken that money buys you support
They're all leicester fans now la

>didn't know
LOL what?
Literally anyone over the age of 7 knows that in the last home game of the season you watch your players do a lap of honour and usually the manager gives an end of season speech thanking the fans and talks about the season and next season. Literally every club in the country, regardless of where they finished, what they won, if they got relegated or not.

EVERY YEAR.

It's got nothing to do with Pellegrini, although that fact makes it all the more worse. Players will no doubt move on in the summer, it's a chance to say goodbye to them. It's a tradition that has gone on as long as I've been alive.

>Shitty ""fans""

not a west ham fan but I like them because of based andy carroll, he's one of my favourite players

>russell brand and kiera knightly
>katy perry
>Thinkgen west ham are a small club

They won the world cup.

>Wins the league
>Wins a cup
>Gets the club into their first ever European cup Semi-final
>Is a true gentlemen despite being treated like shit and publicly replaced in January

And you don't think he deserves a bit of appreciation at the end of it all?

Watch the reception van Gaal gets in his last home game. I guarantee you he'll speak in front of a full stadium and that's a manager who hasn't achieved 1/10th of what Pellegrini achieved.

oh yeah and this fucking guy as well

>this guy

Daily Reminder that if West Ham kept all their players they would be goat.

>Rio, Lampard, Carrick, Di Canio, Defoe
>can't win at least something in the 90s-early 00s

>Eastenders, confirmed for worst soap ever
>Danny Dyer and other pretend celeb hardman fans
>Hoofball tactics
>Dickhead fans
>Muh bubbles
>Stealing a stadium paid for by the tax-payer and then getting massively increased revenues
>That slag Karen Brady and her MUH WOMEN IN BUSINESS bullshit. Fuck off love, without your family connections you'd be a hairdresser
>That shit coloured kit
>Muh Green Street hooligans

Think West Ham are in my top 5 most hated football clubs.

They won the all important Intertoto Cup in 99

Worst five:
West Ham
Millwall
United
Chelsea
Sheffield United/Leeds/Stoke (optional)

Any other list is wrong.

Also John Terry and Sol Campbell started out at West Ham as well

To be fair, the Emirates is empty because tickets are incredibly expensive and fans are getting pissed off with their manager.