Punk General /punk/

Post your Favorite Punk album / a punk album that is most relevant to you right now. Discuss and share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z7B9xpEVVY
youtube.com/watch?v=UILtMTxNCBY
youtube.com/watch?v=UrMdnR5duR4
youtube.com/watch?v=p2Mi995ggFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ed0gPPyUqcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A_SqnYJg-Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=bneGQhUNEGM
youthattack.bandcamp.com/album/poser
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoop dat nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=4z7B9xpEVVY
youtube.com/watch?v=UILtMTxNCBY
youtube.com/watch?v=UrMdnR5duR4
youtube.com/watch?v=p2Mi995ggFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ed0gPPyUqcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A_SqnYJg-Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=bneGQhUNEGM

I listened to the whole album, my favorite song is intro/and changes. i like how they are somewhat more direct, than most hardcore bands. i mean shit, i liked it. 8/10

Thats what I like about its just straight youth core. Lead singer did some lulzy shit back in the late 90's like calling edge breakers faggots and getting into fist fights with PC bands

this album is classic... i still have that album on heavy rotation. i have a friend that always complains about the reggae but i think it ties the album up. so many nuances. bad brains is if not the best, one of the best punk bands of all time.

softball was meh
cant go wrong with the misfits
never really got into the buzzcocks for some odd reason but i like them now.
dolls are pretty dope
elvis was meh
i just hate nofx period.

mostly cool tho

Short and sweet

wait there were PC SJW bands back then?

i think the big boys was one...

Bro the hardcore scene in the 1990's was like the blueprint for today's tumblr SWJ crowd, I wasn't there but even into the 2000's bands were still passing out vegan and social justice pamphlets at shows

>one of the band's friends came up with a brass knuckle knife, punched her in the face, and threw her off the stage

Just got into it recently but this is an underrated classic

i agree, anybody who complains about the reggae part of banned in dc is ether a PC moron who thinks that their homophobic, OR

>they dont have good tastes...

>pop punk

been listening to this a lot lately

It's melodic hardcore I wouldn't call it pop punk

>getting into fights with PC bands
They're my favourite hardcore band now

i think vegan hardcore and like SJW are different... i dont think like all dudes in the hardcore seen are PC. as someone who grew up in new york around then

Pretty much anything choking victim/leftover crack after I started squatting houses that deteriorated by the local slumlords

If i recall correctly the PC thing was more of a west coast thing. xVx records and shit from labels like Ebullient would have hella long inserts that had these long lectures about social justice and animal rights written on them. I wasn't around in the 90's so I only really know about it from anecdotes and shit like that. I know vegan edge bands often delved into social justice though unless they were hardline.

Born to Die is a great track

First LP I ever bought

I can't stop listening to the Gun Club!

Dae le wipers and post-punk?

Guitarist was in pic related which I always preferred for some weird reason

Who else only /grind and crust/ here?

Wipers are the opposite of boring ass post punk doe

Die Kreuzen is the best hardcore punk album.

Bruh

What's everyone's favorite album so far this year? Or one you're really excited for? Personally I'm super hyped for Single Mothers LP2

Honestly haven't found any good recent hardcore/punk records. I guess White Lung was mad decent. Lay downs some reccs famtasia

youthattack.bandcamp.com/album/poser