Black metal is the Devil's fuel

Black metal is the Devil's fuel.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLS_qv_YuGLhoRQMpQeSDTMGmrrRWzEzw2¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=aEMMMi8WsUc&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Satan is boring.

satan is a stupid nigger and canonically weaker than even one member of the lower caste of angels

he's only allowed to exist because yin & yang

Maybe if you follow the Book of Lies.

He's a good guy though. He's the only angel that gave a shit about humanity enough to free us from our servitude to the Demiurge.

Somehow the people that "worship" the devil are worse than the people that worship Jesus. They're mostly edgelord neckbeards that are social outcasts.

Also black metal is as follows:
>kick ass guitar intro
>sick drums
>amazing drums
>RAWWWWWWRRR AAJSLDFJALDJFLAJFLAKSJFLKAJFLASJFLAJSDFLAJSDFLKAJSDFLAJFLASJDLFAJFLFJLASF

I don't care how musically gifted some of the artists are, I'd rather not hear some faggot screaming into a mic. God it makes me cringe.

Yep

good.
idiot.

Satan literally dindu nuffin, cause he's not real.

i bet you're fun enough to outdo satan

You dropped your hat, user.

pleb

Nigga, satan is fucking weaksauce, and yaweh is full of shit.

Real men harness the power of the universe for themselves.

not all black metal is as you claim.

if you don't want to hear it don't listen to it no need to pointlessly give your pathetic opinion out of nowhere rant and cry. you'd most likely to listen to absolute shit i bet the most played band in your playlists would be nickleback.

You dropped this, user.

>Idiot
yep
>pleb
Of course. Keep going. Only proving my point.
>if you don't want to hear it don't listen to it no need to pointlessly give your pathetic opinion out of nowhere rant and cry. you'd most likely to listen to absolute shit i bet the most played band in your playlists would be nickleback.

I don't listen to it for the most part. I've checked out bands that Sup Forums metal heads fawn over like Sunbather and it's the same thing: good instrumentation with a bunch of screaming on top of it. And nice job with the Nickelback reference. I haven't heard that insult since 2002. I'm totally all about Nickelback but browse Sup Forums every day. I'm just silly like that. :)

It's so easy to get people into death metal riled up. Just mention you don't like the dumb fucking screaming and they go nuts. Then again, I've seen the average metal fan and I can see why they act like this. I'm sure all the people who quoted me are social rejects with long hair that hasn't been washed in weeks and are edgelords whose sense in fashion hasn't changed since middle school. Funny.

The bait could be subtler, honestly

Black metal is the Devil's fuel indeed.

Are you saying i got baited or my post was bait? I'd say the nickelback comment was a pretty lame attempt at baiting, but what I posted was exactly how I feel. If you consider that bait then I'm sorry it hit home with you.

Thanks

So Sup Forums hates black metal now?

>Sup Forums is a hive mind

The shitposters are 2bh.

i don't even listen to black metal much but you're a turbo pleb

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLS_qv_YuGLhoRQMpQeSDTMGmrrRWzEzw2¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=aEMMMi8WsUc&mode=NORMAL

>Add guitar/screamer

inb4 fokof

thanks, i'm going to hell now

don't listen to black metal then
the only release that does this to me is Death Pierce Me, god I wish Silencer had a different vocalist