Post aerial view from your city

Post aerial view from your city
>bizerte

St. Andrews By-the-Sea, New Brunswick

(They officially added the "By-the-Sea" bit a few years ago. I don't know why, I guess to differentiate it from St. Andrews, UK on Google searches)

Not a big fan of cities in general but that one has a nice skyline

Looks kinda cyberpunkish

Nizhny Novgorod

Vosne Romanée, a small village near Dijon.
Used to lived in Dijon when I studied but since I'm looking for a job now, I came back at my parents house.

No...

Yes, all those tall buildings so close together gives of that vibe

comfy

>no japanese words in neon lights
>no cyberpunk

I don't see it personally
also, here's the best aerial picture i could find of my city, the city is not that big of a deal 2bh

Ergo Proxy's city didn't have neon lights but it still is cyberpunk

Yeah, people don't usually take aerial pictures of my city.

Anyway, here's downtown.

And South End.

why do you still live there

And one more, Science North.

Why are western Canadian towns and cities always so ugly? They seem terribly utilitarian and devoid of culture or soul.

A one bedroom apartment downtown is 700$ (~£415) per month, utilities included. I'm willing to put up with Eternal Winter and commieblocks for that.

But honestly, while the low rent is a draw, it's hardly the main one. People are friendly here, and it's a comfy city to live in. I'm originally from Montréal, but Sudbury's been "home" since I first came here. There's just something about it, I can't really explain.

>Western Canada

Sudbury is in Ontario, bud.

Well that's Sudbury which is in Ontario so I wouldn't call it Western Canadian. Culturally I suppose you could call it Western Canadian.

semi-comfy

stockholm syndrome

It's better in winter.

Ontario is western Canada bud. I have seen this argument on Sup Forums before. I don't know what you guys consider Ontario, maybe central Canada, but to Newfies and Maritimers everything west of Québec is "western Canada."

I didn't mean to dound so rude either, it just seems like western cities are always bland. Ontario has a ton of history, but you rarely see it in photos of cities posted here. Did you guys tear down all your classic architecture and streets?

have you been on that bike path near flam?

Maritimer here. I've been to Southern Ontario and it's not all part of the GTA. Kingston is alright and has some decent architecture.

Yeah. Let the western bastards freeze in the dark.

Yes, my family is from a neighbouring village. Still have our family farm there. Rallarvegen is very nice in the summertime.

That looks very artificial.

Luleå Old town
it is, the river bed moved so the town moved.

all the ones from the air are shit tho
have a pic of the city centre/cathedral

>Ontario is western Canada

"No."

>Ontario has a ton of history, but you rarely see it in photos of cities posted here. Did you guys tear down all your classic architecture and streets?

>Sudbury
>classic anything

The city only exists because of the mining industry, and that didn't really take off until the mid-1900's when the rail line went across. Everything is relatively new, but very "rust belt".

yeah, i changed my mind, that looks pretty comfy

busy?

Well, yeah, but I guess it depends on what time you go there.

just the historic center here
ppl don't give a shit about the rest of the city enough to make an aerial photo of it

though i do have a photo of our famous commie district

Couldn't find a good one of Waterloo, here's Kitchener

I swear that i could spill a glass of water and half of your country would drown on it

i get depressed just looking at it.

Budapest

what's that metal thing? a UFO?

No Nihongo, but at least there are neon lights

it's not that bad, pretty green actually, pic rel

90's postcommieblocks are usually much worse

pic

>implying you could

That's why we have these bad boys for. They pump the water to higher areas if needed.

tfw living in a small comfy mountain village

it's the wing of the airplane the photographer is aboard

if i turn them off, will you die?

Thanks, man.

Tbh.

Looks really nice.

now that's a quality town

Looks like a wealthy vertion of a favela.

Well in case of heavy rainfall, the lowest areas would definitely encounter some problems. Flooded basements and roads, but probably not much else.

Bombing the dykes would be the way to kill me, desu

do you live above the sea level?

Nope, 3 meters below sea level. A village next to me is 6 meters below sea level, I think that's one of the lowest areas in the country.

spoiler: it's shit