Hi, I'm a sociologist from a 3rd world country

Hi, I'm a sociologist from a 3rd world country.

Could you please post:
1) your country
2) your job (if applicable)
3) your salary (monthly after tax, if possible)

Thank you for your collaboration! Much appreciated!

Я c тoбoй, пopoceнoк Caшa.
Ecть мecтo в тpaктope?

Пoкa нe ocoбeннo, нo capдэчнa зaпpaшaю ў pэcпyблiкy Бeлapycь..

>Belaruse
>3rd world

US
(((Accountant)))
About 3500 per month

>flag
> :^)
> €0,-

> About 3500 per month
Is it okay in your location? Do you feel comfortable?
What's wrong

Yeah, it's good for my state

1.- flag
2.- office clerk/ gym trainer
3.- about 600 USD month

>Tyrone
>Breeder of white women
>whatever i take from they house

t. mr goldberg

U no it

flag
plumber
150$
It's shit comparing to western countries but it's pretty good in here

Oh just like in Belarus, even more than average - here we have 450-500 USD as a very good salary.
Is it fine for you? Can you afford travelling, do some savings?

Flag
Marketing manager
30k kronor (3200 €) after taxes

Only 3500?? My little brother is a carpenter and makes more than you

> best america
> knit factory work
> $0.8/hour x 14 hours x 28 days = $310/month

I just got out of school

Polish plumber, really?
Also 150 USD, near 300 BYN looks like true. I've heard that you have nice prices there thanks to zloty (not fucking euro). Been to Poland couple of times, could only afford couple of fridge magnets as souvenirs.

Wtf

That's still pretty bad for an accountant, if you make 3500 a month.

>1,600 for rent
>150 for food
>400 car payment
>300 insurance
>200 health insurance
>100 for gas
>700 for utilities

Shit, you're screwed

Flag
"Retired" application engineer (I quit)
I ccurrently pay myself $6600 / month from retirement savings, plus $3200 in social security in about 15 years.

>1600 for rent
Where the fuck do you live

Cost +2000 for me here in Stockholm

>1600 for rent.

Maryland, I pay $1,600 for rent with my girlfriend and her brother. 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse. It's not a lot considering I payed 2,400 for rent for a 2 bedroom apartment before I moved here

Yes it's a pretty good job, concidering I'm still living with my mother and all of my siblings im saving a lot on rent. I'm saving 35-40$ every month and want to buy used golf 2 from germany

That's really not bad! Savings is a great stuff! Smart people doing savings while low-lifes producing credit-card debts.
That's why retired people in slav countries usually end up miserable - no life savings.

Oh. I live in the middle of Kansas, 3500 isn't that bad

>Sup Forums based sociologist
fuck off

But still bro.

Flag
Student
1800 Euromonies

Not all of us can live in rich Jew shitholes OK???

It's a kind of hobby, I'm actually a software engineer - the only decent job here in the 3rd world.

I make about $300-$400 a month as well, but I get paid $9 an hour in 3-4 hour shifts. I work at Macy's.

Are you a faggot?

You have to be 18 or older to be on Sup Forums

>software engineer
what technology? how many years of expiriance? how much you making? my company took over project that was being maintained by white russians, you people can't code for shit

Only when they pay me

I'm 21.

Finland
Software Developer
2150€/month after taxes

JavaScript, 7+ years, 3000 USD because well, I cant negotiate for salary :(

>3000 USD
Is that good?

>Student
>1800 Euromonies
Is it a scholarship? Now I know why all that migrants are striving to come there.

300 is the average wage so

CEO of my own business
0 euros a month

Not kidding.

1. USA
2. Pathology laboratory analyst
3. $1700

It's near 5-7 times more than average in my location, though not enough to live a fancy life.
For some reason prices in Belarus (which has a weak Russia-dependent economy) are even higher than in Poland which is a pretty rich contry.

>Flag
>(((Financial Risk Analyst)))
>~$7,500/month

is 1700 dolars a decent salary in usa??

>outjewed

France
Executive in finance
3400 € after tax

no, it's shit

I've met so many jews in my line of work. Seriously, it's no meme.

No

hello my polish friend, how can i live in poland with 1300 euros/month?

>Poland is a rich country

Culombia

and is not pathologyc analyst a good job? sounds like something good...why this low salary?

Financial guys are the best! Do you consider your job difficult/challenging? Is it hard to analyze those financial risks? Is there some responsibility, if you 'underestimate' some risk and a customer (or company) lose money?

so why would someone pay you 10 times the average. javascript is not exactly a rare skill. basically a code monkey job.

>be Jew
>unironically become an accountant
>mediocre at best
Making the Elders proud

Inequality. A lot of poor countries have entire social layers of educated people who live like westeners right next to people who do uneducated jobs and can only feed themselves.

i'm at 1400 actually, not bad but for comfy life you would need 2-2,2k at least and forget about living alone unless you want to spend half of your wage on a shitty apartament away from the center

It's basically crushing numbers and making powerpoints day in day out. I originally got hired through the engineering department because I had a joint business with engineering degree, but since i had experience in borh finance and actuary mathematics I got moved to the finance branch of the company. I miss the old days out dealing the chain supply and logistics. Now it's all numbers :(

Our minimum wage is 1550 euros + a months salary as a summer bonus.

Comparing only to other jobs in my country, and for IT it's pretty average.

The company I work for likes to hire new graduates out of college and get by with paying them as little as possible. A lot of people don't work there for a long time, just to get experience and then find a better job

No scholarship, integrated degree programm

1) Swedo
2) I work at a gas station so basically I sell hot dogs for a living.
3) 1600€

yup you rich, we poor I agree

WTF 2200 is a very nice salary here in spain

Do you have any plans for not working at a gas station in the future?

Are you right out of high school or something?

That's really cool! The USA is a country where mathematics skills can make you decent money, unbelievable from a post-soviet viewpoint though..

Why isn't there any demand for engineers and math related shit in ex-Soviet cunts. You would think that you would need them now more than ever

it's pretty good in here as well, anyway why are you asking? i'm seeing a lot of spaniards in their late 20s moving here and working low/mid tier corporate jobs, i'm assuming they can either move to eastern european subsidiary or end up on the street

Yeah, I still live with my parents.
I have no idea what I want to do in future to be honest. Living at home stacking money is pretty comfy.

Oh nope, why need engineers while there were lots of oil money and almost any kind of western technology available to buy. Now this thing is changing a bit but I think it's too late.

Spain
IT Consultant
2000€/$2200 per month
Im pretty new, so I should expect a raise up to 2500€ next year

1. Poland
2. IT
3. 2000€

Hopefully it will start looking up sometime in the future

I guess working at a gas station there is different than what it would be like here

Save up some money and travel for it then. Do the HP also everytime you're able to. That's what I did and I didn't regret it one bit.

1. flag
2. super market clerk
3. 270 euros after tax
im gonna enroll in uni soon took a break

Wot, just 150 usd?

yes, very poor, pls send haluszki

Desk monkey at a community centre
$1500

Is it okay for Spain? What is an average rent in your area?
Nice one! Do you have to rent some apartments? Had an offer for about 10000 PLN a year ago (Lodz), but eventually decided not to go because of rent and utilities which probably would cost up to 1/3 of this..

You got a long way to go if you're just saving 40$ a month matey

1. Polen
2. IT
3. 750EUR

Flag
Industrial worker
Around 3k USD after taxes

its a very nice salary desu. the average salary here is about 1500 euros.

cost of living is very low in spain, with 2200 euros month you can live like a king .

Its okay in big cities, I pay 750€ for rent, 2 dorm 1 bathroom.

My rent is 150€, I share a 50sqm flat with a flatmate.

Tengo 1100 euros de gastos al mes, no vivo como un rey para nada.

40$ is not that bad, my cusin Mateusz in a plumber in Cżestochowa and he makes 50$ a month, 40$ good money 40$ but me golf in 5 years

ah bueno vives en una capital...yo es que vivo en una ciudad pequeñita y pago 300 de alquiler solo xD

You kidding

flag
delivery driver/food
~450 euro