If vaporwave is dead, will it have a comeback?

If vaporwave is dead, will it have a comeback?

STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING RACIST,HOMOPHOBE , FACIST, ABLEIST, DONALDIST, AUTIST, SHITIST, FUCKIST, FUCKER.

YOU SEE? NOW YOU TRIGGERED MY AUTISM FUCKING WHITE FAGGOT, HOPE YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT HIM OR AT LEAST GET YOUR HANDS AND LEG REMOVED SO YOU DIE HOMELESS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SHIT.

it's not dead. It's still cool. Mallsoft is slightly better than general vaporwave though.

Vaporwave is too easy to make to ever die. As long as there are aspiring "musicians," there will be vaporwave.

It was never cool

haha, hilarious alt-right "triggered" joke

are you going to call me a "le cuck" now?

Well, that's 2 minutes of my life I won't get back

Post-Vapor would be amazing, but it technically already exists.

Imagine some batshit crazy thing like Free-Vapour with literally no sense of structure

So just reverbed samples over each over

The people itt should make a free-vapor album

Wait I thought alt right liked trump

Who starts the thread?

HARDVAPOR
still like future funk, and mallsoft

It doesn't matter

What did he mean by this?

>dead
I'd say this year I've deffinitly noticed it getting more widespread recognition

That's cause of streaming services make "vaporwave" playlists thinking its the new cool thing.

vaporwave renaissance 2060

Dumbasses think Vaporwave is a new trend when it's a fucking dead meme that normies finally caught up to

I'm well aware that vaporwave has been around for years, what I'm saying is I think it's silly to say it's dead when it's more popular now than it ever has been. It probably feels dead to the people there from inception because it's been dragged out so much, but as a movemnt/genre/style whatever surely its mainstream prevalence means its more alive than ever.

you have to be 18 or older to post here