China and Europe warn US not to back out of climate change deal

I'm getting ready in case they make life hell for us, what countries are easiest to immigrate to? Of them, which ones have the best quality of life?

Norway seems like (one of) the best countri(es) but I know nothing about their immigration policies.

Other urls found in this thread:

emigrateme.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ami1lcWiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure they don't want you Tyrone.

this
pure bred african bulls only

What do you expect us to do, Juan-Gonzales?

T. Albania

emigrateme.com/

>warning
Ringerike is a rural village

I'm white but I want to be prepared in case war breaks out or China puts an embargo on us or something.

>white
im sorry u cant come here

>US
>white
You can't fool us, Gustavo

fucking kek
>kjelp
>larshall plan
why are norwegians such memers

Doesn't Albania need more whites?

Why are China and Europe so based?

(Yanks need not reply)

You see, take a guess about how hard is it to immigrate to country that is top 3 in every statistic regarding quality of life and such

t.triggered
Hard to handle the TRUTH?

Slovakia>Sweden

They're not full of retards.

Easy Albania, just asked you a question.

Don't come here. Neither of you.

fy faen... er alt for mange amerikanere på Sup Forums som snakker om å komme hit

Ingen fara, jag kommer istället :^)

frustrertfroskemann.png

Climate change/global warming does not exist. Suck my white dick.

I'm gonna go to Norway and impregnate a Norwegian girl and have pure Germanic babies. It'll be cool, but probably not to Norwegians, they're all cucked into thinking being white is a crime and that niggers are good.

But you're american so you're not white. You will only get rejected for being a manlet and spic looking.

But I'm only first generation and I'm white as snow? Sorry cucked Swede, don't you have a refugee to be giving a blowjob to?

>I'm white as snow

No need to lie my friend. I bet you aren't even over 183cm tall.

>muh CHYNA

185.9 actually. Sorry friendo.

Norway is an even shittier Sweden.

I don't want to argue you fucking americunts. China is gonna fuck you over and I don't want to be around to see it.

>still lying

No need my non white friend.

Is it true that all Scandinavians have accepted their governments plan to mix them with negroid races?

>Germanic

don't come

All of our countries are +90% white while you're 56% and less than 50% by 2030. I think you should ask your goverment.

>I don't want to argue because I know that I'm full of shit
Have your (You)

>this easily butthurt

Easy now Pablo

Whatever you say nigger lover.

It wasn't hard making you mad Paco

Norway is good. And Netherlands of course

>mad about a factual post on the typical Swede
easy there bög

Stay mad shitskin

>afraid of chinks

Pussy.

>pure Germanic
No, Tyrone

Suck my cock dumbfuck. If you haven't realized climate change yet, then there's nothing that will make you change your mind.

>being scared of chinks and yuropoors
They can't do shit to us.

>forgetting 99% of everything you use was made by chinks

>war breaking out over climate change disagreements
>America losing that war

Actually, their graveyards and stem-cell research facilities are, thanks to socialized medicine.

Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ami1lcWiA

If I stayed in the US despite my life being hell, just because it's "my country" I would be cucking myself.

fuck off

>Autistic nords believe that posting "we are full" meme will stop us from getting that sweat Syrian passport and having beautiful caramel children.

>Thinking that people buy chink products because they're good and not because they're cheap.

95% of what they produce could just be made here

>Thinking it matters where you live and not how you live
Dumbass

>China puts an embargo on us or something.

That would annihilate their economy.

>China is gonna fuck you over

Exactly. People don't realize that a trade war isn't what's actually going to happen. It's the threat of one that will cause both sides to reach a compromise like China is currently doing with Trump.

At a higher price that no one would be able to afford.

Migrate to Gensokyo instead.

Well guess what then? Companies are just going to have to pay their workers enough to buy their products.

Fordism 101

That's the point you fucking idiot. I don't want to live a shitty life in America just because it's America.

We don't want Americucks.