BON IVER 22 A MILLION LEAK

apparantely Bon Ivers new album was available on denmarks itunes right now, there was a thread 10 minutes ago, did someone catch the thread before it went 404? has someone from denmark downloaded it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boniver/comments/4zzcxo/danes_get_ittapple_music_glitch/
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjWZLIDvWoFZzZjM1FoemxlTVE/view
reddit.com/r/boniver/comments/500p0i/where_are_the_leaked_songs/
soundcloud.com/user-750388282/twentytwoamillion
www17.zippyshare.com/v/DE70GaWg/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vplZi64Qe3Q
mediafire.com/download/in8kjp3q933n5dc/boniver-22eaux[081216]mp3.zip
www8.zippyshare.com/v/m27HoHXQ/file.html
mediafire.com/download/gkvpuzxcjnaaztp/boniver-22eaux[081216]flac.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please anons pull through

uploading now

there were 2 threads about it earlier today and no one was replying

take your time

Please don't meme me

boring sad white male shit.

Don't listen to this faggot, upload please.

just like your post

Sent :)

>this happens the moment i finally cave in and decide to listen to that live performance

please come through, anons.

i NEED to listen to Moon Water in CDQ, holy shit

It /was/ legit, but people are saying it's since been shut down. The Danes were too slow and none of them seemed to record any of the tracks.

reddit.com/r/boniver/comments/4zzcxo/danes_get_ittapple_music_glitch/

Once again, Reddit has thoroughly fucked up. First it was Painting With, and now this.

Pic isn't mine, rather taken from the post.

did they say if it was good at least?

speak for yourself, dude.

(all tracks, except for #3 as that one was never upped)
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjWZLIDvWoFZzZjM1FoemxlTVE/view

OH SHI-

This is legit, but people are saying this is a rip taken from a phone mic that recorded someone's laptop speakers? If so, Reddit can double down on my nards.

is it good?

>First it was Painting With
they've fucked things up consistently way before that friendo

reddit.com/r/boniver/comments/500p0i/where_are_the_leaked_songs/

In regards to Reddit handling the potential leaking of sought-after records, that's the first major instance I can think of.

for the sake of clarification, the album was never available on denmark's apple store, it was only up for streaming on their apple music.

all lights fucked is their worst mistake

its going to be a classic

I took the whole All Lights Fucked thing on there as a total hoax. Given how much of a holy grail it is, I can't possibly see someone on Reddit getting their hands on it before someone on Sup Forums.

anyone wanna check to see what the quality is?

uploading a higher quality now 15%

quality is seriously crap. like absolutely shit.
also the first song is already way too radiofriendly

This sounds awful

For fuck's sake, Reddit...

/Sup Forums

Although, I can confirm this to be more than just a rip from the Eaux Claires performance. I have listened to those performances a lot and they're different.

actually?

God forsake us

:^)

"shit nigga, indie folk nathan fillion
how many bitches i got? 22, a million"

what did he mean by this?

it means he bones somewhere between 20-1,000,000 in his cabin in Wisconsin.

That'll happen when Kanye is featured on your album.

Now if I live in Wisconsin
And I just built this cabin
And I get wood on my T-shirt
I'mma feel like a cabin

soundcloud.com/user-750388282/twentytwoamillion

Wait a minute, what the fuck is this?

Holy shit, that's really good quality.

That seems to be it. It's just missing one of the songs

Thanks user

HAPPENING, EVERYONE GET IN HERE

Quality rip.

this is stereo and everything

this is legit. sounds way better than the drive link. could someone rip this before it's too late?

I'll try. Soundcloud doesn't let you rip above 128kbps iirc.

SOMEONE RIP THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

thanks so much, bby.

No problem. It will definitely not be the original quality that was uploaded to Soundcloud but it's still better than the shitty iPad recorder quality.

And it's gone!

I'm glad I ripped it quickly to Zippy. You're welcome, musicbros.

Zach here, thanks man

thanks dude.

You guys are my favourite.

yeahhh let me know when theres a hq leak

------->

So, if someone were to have ripped the stream direct from Apple Music to Audacity, would that be better quality than the zippy currently going around?

a track missing, idk if I should listen guys wat do

im just gonna pretend the actual one is like a deluxe version with a new track

Yeah, because the Zippy was from Soundcloud, which only allows you to download 128 kbps quality.

Listen to the rip here:

and at 7:25 pause it and start playing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vplZi64Qe3Q

then return back to the audio

>muhh flaccc tho

shit, 33 god is fire.

Not him, but 128 is still pretty bad disregarding FLAC.

the leak sounds good enough

I guess I just don't care about audio quality as long as it's clear (don't hurt me Sup Forums). It's not that bad. It just sounds like complaining when it's miles better than that shitty rip from Google Drive before.

So what are your thoughts on it so far?

Sounds like Bon Iver listened to MBDTF a lot.

ok but can someone rip it in separated tracks and not only one track?

Well he was on and helped produce parts of MBDTF so that seems to make sense.

It reminds me of Blonde (not talking about the sound obviously)

I'm interested to hear what other people think of this. Idk, I think the live versions were waaaaay better. 666 went from a 9/10 song to ~6/10. I pretty disappointed about the studio recordings. I guess there's still hope that the official release may be slightly different, but I'm not holding my breathe.

yah dude, dont get your hopes up. That's mainly why I haven't listened much to the live versions so I dont get too attached to them.

I don't know, this sounds like the kind of album that could really suffer from not having a high quality rip, (if you're using good headphones, the difference between 128 and 320 can be fairly noticeable).

Idk guys I'd wait till the official release.

Plenty of elements were removed (less percussion, less energy). The songs sound significantly more dull, boring and safe. I can't believe the night and day difference between the two. I'm actually cancelling my vinyl order right now out of disappointment, unfortunately.

I would say the songs are more introspective, as one would expect from him.

I wouldn't say it's worse, it's just different. Also, consider that like me, you've got attached to the live recordings. Give it time to simmer.

The first 3 songs still sound wonderful (obviously the first two were already released). It's not terrible, but I think I'm just so disappointed at how 666 sounds compared to the live versions. 33-God was my favorite from the live versions, so I'm really hoping it wasn't subjectively ruined.

I really hope so. I know I'm sort of jumping the gun by bitching and moaning already, but the differences are jarring right now.

I'm on my 3rd listen through and it gets better with each listen. Trying to shake off the live version. There are songs I just absolutely prefer the studio recordings of, though. Stafford, 45 and 00000 Million are just a few examples. I got SO attached to 8 (circle) on the recording that I'm finding it hard to prefer the studio version. Still like it, though.

How do you feel about 666? That's my biggest problem between the two right now (strongly prefer the live version).

I just got to Strafford and had a big smile on my face the whole song, the production is so odd but great

I really like 666. I think the percussion element, while not as prevalent as the live recording, I whacked my amp up and the bit where it slams in rocked my floor so I was happy with it. I know what you mean, it seems to lack an overall punch but I think it's just a little bit more reigned in which I don't mind. Be interesting to hear 33 GOD.

Underrated

as a sad white male I eat that shit up

Going to post the Eaux Claires set for posterity.

Bon Iver - Eaux Claires 2016
>live recording of 22, A Million in very good quality
MP3: V0 (Zoom H1 + Church Audio CAFS omni mics/Logic Pro X/Adobe Audition/Audacity/dBpoweramp)

(MP3) MF: mediafire.com/download/in8kjp3q933n5dc/boniver-22eaux[081216]mp3.zip

(MP3) ZS: www8.zippyshare.com/v/m27HoHXQ/file.html

(FLAC) MF: mediafire.com/download/gkvpuzxcjnaaztp/boniver-22eaux[081216]flac.zip

TRACKLIST:

01 22 (OVER S88N)
02 10 d E A T h b R E a s T
03 715 – CREEKS
04 33 “GOD”
05 29 #Strafford APTS
06 666 ?
07 [medic]
08 21 M??N WATER
09 8 (circle)
10 ____45_____
11 [days without numbers]
12 00000 Million [feat. Sam Amidon]
13 [encore]
14 Beach Baby [feat. The Staves]
15 Minnesota, WI
16 Creature Fear
17 Beth/Rest [feat. Bruce Hornsby]

haven't smoked weed in about 2 years cause anxiety but after listening to this I really want to listen to it again high

The Facebook notification sounds every few minutes add an extra dimension of anxiety to this. I'm digging it

I think that's just from the person that ripped it. They've obviously just recorded the full album using the Stereomix on their computer that had Facebook running in the background.

this album is so much fucking worse than the live rip.

this was supposed to be aoty

this is fucking terrible rofl

never listened to the live tracks b/c i didn't wanna get too attached, just finished it for the first time, aoty.

00000 million is goat

>only 30 minutes long

scratch that, strafford goat. listening to it brought a huge smile to my face. sounds like classic bon iver

Please be irony

:^)

so kanye is a white nu male?

fuck off