ITT Feminist Albums

ITT Feminist Albums
You're in denial if you think Lauren Hill wasn't a feminist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ANqmbcCx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're hard pressed to find someone on Sup Forums who would listen to a feminist album

Define a feminist album.

This album is on every Sup Forums East Coast chart.

>Showing off your ass cause you're thinking it's a trend
>Girlfriend, let me break it down for you again
>You know I only say it cause I'm truly genuine
>Don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem
>Baby girl, respect is just a minimum

It's Lauryn and she's based. Shut the fuck up.

Who exactly is Lauren Hill? Any relation to Lauryn Hill?

STFU U ALT RIGHT SHITSTAIN GO BACK TO POL SO WHAT IF U HATE FEMINISM UR JUST IGNORANT AAAAAAAAAAAAH ALLLLLLLLLLLAHU ACKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

LIKE HOW CAN U BE SO. FUCKING . STUPID????????

S-Sorry.
Nigga, I love this album.

How can someone be feminist and homophobic?

I liked it. Why do people care about this type of thing? It's a pretty arbitrary factor in regards to whether you like someone's music or not.

this is some good shit
>feminism is bad
You seem to be on Sup Forums and not on Sup Forums.

This

was just going to say this lmao

Lauyrn is a hypocrite

>feminism is bad
>You seem to be on Sup Forums and not on Sup Forums.

by being a nigger

DUDE. have you never been on tumblr? this is Sup Forums after all i know you faggots have tumblrs.

anyway there is an entire culture of feminists who hate gay men even more than straight men. they're considered "fringe" but there's way more of them than LGBTQWTFBBQ feminism wants you to believe there are.

Why would you listen to music that espoused ignorant and bigoted misconceptions?
Someone who listens to misogynistic music will undoubtedly assimilate some of that misogyny and become a worse person because of it. Music isn't some magical thing that exists entirely divorced from its influence on the world.
I mean, you're quoting what I'm saying, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to infer from that.

>all opinions that aren't mine are Sup Forums
Fuck off tumblr

how can someone be homosexual and anti-feminist?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/hivemind/
>>>/hivemind/
>>>/millenial progressive/

Ah the old "edgy teenager" meme. Don't worry son, you'll grow out of it soon.

widdle baby had his opinion hurt :(((

fucking kill yourself you cuck faggot you're only a feminist cause you're trying to get pussy

>implying that men nowadays don't bend over backwards to please women
>implying that men having priorities other than some dipshit negress is a bad thing
>implying independent men aren't the most attractive men

Just like you'll grow out of the idea that being a feminist makes you educated/special

I've heard a lot of people call this feminists even though lyrically it seems almost entirely anti-consumerist and the only bit that seems remotely feminist is the beginning to Oh Bondage, Up Your's. Either way, I like it.

She's not radfem, tho.

Well this thread turn to shit fast. Anyways, 10/10 album. Set the bar for all R&B albums following it.

Because they don't need to kiss a woman's ass and pretend to belong to a ideology to get laid

this is the most overrated album of all time

fuck the fugees too while we're at it

This is really common.

It's hip hop with R&B elements.

"Oh, tremendous, I have been passed a note. Here, I will read you this note. "Dearest Frank Zappa, your music is great, attitude towards women sucks. Raggedy ann dances real well, why not let her put some fucker in his place, okay, signed, Margie". Well, let me tell you something about women's movement. There is only one good women's movement, and I'm deeply involved in it. That is the movement where their back arches up like this and they hold onto the top of the bed and their eyes roll back. This is the most important women's movement, and you should all be involved in it. Now, some other friendly advice...d'ya know...the female species is divided into three compartments. There is the "girl". A "girl" is a person who dreams of having a boy kiss her on the lips. Then you have the "lady". The "lady" is a person who thinks that every guy should kiss her ass. And then you have a "woman", who appreciates it when a man kisses her pussy. And that's how you can tell 'em apart. Meanwhile, this song is called Camarillo Brillo..." -- Based Zappa

Can we go back to talking about feminist music, and can the retards go back to Sup Forums please? Thanks.

butthurt womeme detected

How is it like to be part of the inferior sex?

Bikini Kill is pure cringe
Especially in the feminist, PC 90s

Dude if you aren't a feminist you just have MISCONCEPTIONS!!! No one informed could have a different opinion than me!!! It's those misinformed alt-righters!!!11 I BET THEY WATCH FAUX NEWS

Mods, I'm begging you to delete this thread and every Sup Forums thread on this board. This thread was clearly made as a Sup Forumstard bait thread. This thread is not music related.

>feminist albums
>not music related
>unironically trying to get the Nazi pedo mods to tighten their already draconian grip on this board

Name a male artist/composer better than any of the following (protip: you can't)
Adriana Hölszky
Allison Cameron
Annea Lockwood
Annette Schlünz
Annie Gosfield
Barbara Benary
Barbara Strozzi
Bianca Maria Meda
Carla Bley
Carla Kihlstedt
Caroline Shaw
Charlotte Moorman
Chaya Czernowin
Chen Yi
Clara Schumann
Delia Derbyshire
Diamanda Galás
Dobrinka Tabakova
Élizabeth-Claude Jacquet de la Guerre
Elena Kats-Chernin
Elena Mendoza
Eliane Radigue
Elis Regina
Eliza Brown
Ellen Fullman
Emilia Amper
Eve Beglarian
Fanny Mendelssohn
Frances-Marie Uitti
Gabriela Lena Frank
Galina Ustvolskaya
Germaine Tailleferre
Gloria Coates
Grazyna Bacewicz
Greetje Bijma
Haco
Ha-Yang Kim
Helena Tulve
Hildegard von Bingen
Hitomi Shimizu
Hiromi Nishida
Isabel Mundry
Isabella Leonarda
Jennifer Higdon
Jenny Scheinman
Jessica Pavone
Jin Hi Kim
Joan La Barbara
Joanna MacGregor
Judith Weir
Julia Wolfe
Kaffe Matthews
Kaija Saariaho
Kassia
Kate Moore
Laurie Spiegel
Lera Auerbach
Lisa Germano
Liza Lim
Lois V Vierk
Lydia Kavina
Lydia Lunch
Maja Ratkje
Maria Schneider
Maria Szymanowska
Marian Zazeela
Mary Lou Williams
Maryanne Amacher
Meredith Monk
Michiyo Yagi
Mieko Miyazaki
Miya Masaoka
Nina Senk
Okkyung Lee
Olga Neuwirth
Pauline Oliveros
Pia Gilbert
Rebecca Clarke
Rebecca Saunders
Rosa Giacinta Badalla
Ruth Crawford Seeger
Sachiko M
Sainkho Namtchylakv
Sarah Kirkland Snider
Satoko Fujii
Sheila Silver
Sofia Gubaidulina
Sofia Jernberg
Susie Ibarra
Theresa Wong
Vanessa Lann
Wu Fei
Wu Man
Yoko Ono
Zeena Parkins

Mozart

Not as good.

Yes he is

>Yoko Ono
My deaf neighbour

Nope. Gubaidulina is technically superior in every respect, and if she is less influential than him it's because she was born 2 centuries after him.
Further proof the misogynists are straight off the boat from reddit or Sup Forums.

>Lydia Lunch
You almost had me there, it's a shame this is bait because there's some really amazing stuff on here.

Where did he imply anything close to "femenism is bad"?

>I don't like Yoko Ono
>That makes me a misogynist

Shut the fuck up. Thats not even a good album, penis envy is wose than fucking garbage

it's neo-soul with hip hop elements

baka it kind of does desu senpai
top lel are you serious? that's the best crass album

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think it's funny how Sup Forumstards are pro-freedom of speech on the internet and then proceed to praise Hitler and facism. Truly a pathetic group of people. If the mods weren't fags, harder moderation would be good for this website.

>Can we go back to talking about feminist music

>refuse to discuss femenist music with anyone who disagrees with your opinion and uses low level insults to shut others up

Sure we can go back to discussing it if youll let us

>Sup Forums is one person

They are only in favour of freeze peach when it's used to promote a world view so bigoted and antiquated it's positively antediluvian. Post anything moderately progressive on one of their forums and prepare to be banned.

You're in denial if you think this album is anything but preachy trash

>antiquated

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

>Soviet Russia was better than Nazi Germany

No, just a big bunch of similar people.

Where did I say that? I don't remeber saying that.

>wu fei
literally wu?

And some are pro free speech and some are pro fascism. Whats your point? That people on the same board cant have different opinions?

>posting antiquated memes
p
o
s
t
i
n
g

a
n
t
i
q
u
a
t
e
d

m
e
m
e
s

>hating Yoko Ono must mean you're misogynist
No, I just hate asians

Sup Forums is pretty representative on the politics of Sup Forums as a whole. Also, Bikini Kill is shit

she's pretty good senpai, chinese classical world fusion I supposed you'd say
youtube.com/watch?v=q8ANqmbcCx8
I've talked to a lot of progressive people on Sup Forums, and my experience of the site has been that there is a universal disdain for Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums, though summer does blur that.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums bans progressives
Have you guys ever been there? There are constantly threads being made by leftists

>there is a universal disdain for Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
Clearly not...

Sup Forums is a board with a strong general consensus.

From my experience, most of the people who have a problem with Sup Forums are people from Tumblr who are shocked a seeing racism on Sup Forums for some reason. If it weren't for the tendency of some Sup Forumslacks to shit up threads with politics, there would be no reason to hate them

Ok, but that earlies post was arguing they hold conflicting beliefs, what does that have to do with a "general consesus"? And have you ever been in a fucking pol thread? They bicker and debate about absolutley everything

I wasn't talking specifically about Sup Forums, but about forums of the alt-right and of fascists.
Well I don't have a problem with Sup Forums, but I have a problem with Sup Forums leaching into Sup Forums.

Your narrative is falling apart so fast

Sup Forums loves to infest other boards like a disease. They love to preach about jewish conspiracies and Trump no matter on what board they are.

>Your narrative is falling apart so fast
What did he mean by that?

Same can be said about liberals. Its a matter of perspective

wow who hurt you, user?

That his narrative is quickly coming undone

I haven't been to Sup Forums in a long time, but I remeber it just being a circlejerk about how much they hate people of other colors. The closest thing I remeber to actual debate was them making fun of a guy because he had a Sweden flag.

Cool. Good for you

mozart is fucking normie trash

I hate liberals too, but they don't have their board on Sup Forums that seems to exist to ruin the fun for other boards.

Why is Sup Forums alyways right?

off topic, but has anyone been to a Sup Forums music thread? once you realize how shit their tastes are, they seem less threatening.

yes, they have all of society in which to spread their bullshit

[spoiler]they ruin all of them[/spoiler]
silence is golden

Theyre not. Anyone with half a brain wouldve told you how bad the immagration was going to be.

but anyone with even a mildly conservative opinion is immediately told to >>gb2pol as soon as they share it

Calling each other "niggers" and "kikes" doesn't amount to debate.

Couldn't care less.

Yes, but my point is that those people arent actually from pol, but the only insult liberals on this board can possibly think of is
>BAK 2 POL XD XD XD
because the idea that you would ever disagree with a "progressive" idea means youre a nazi

muh generalizations

if you weren't such a pussy you'd go to there and look at the catalogue. People from every country and every race go there to debate on every social issue. The reason they have to go there to do it is because no other board can have any kind of debate without a logical fallacy. If you go into /pol and try arguing without any references you'll get dismissed

Political discussion shouldn't happen on this board at all. It's a music board.