Girls on Sup Forums (if there are any) post some of your favourite albums

Girls on Sup Forums (if there are any) post some of your favourite albums.

>girls on Sup Forums

ew
post more

here are my most played albums of all time on last.fm :)

Million Dollar Extreme soundtrack

Girls on Sup Forums (if there are any) post some of your boobs :^)

are u white?

english init

disgraceful coalburner

id slam you across the head if i saw you alone at night

This is my recent listened
Didn't like Waka Flocka tho

Oh wow women on Sup Forums are cancerous normies

How surprising.

i bet you're favorite band is radiohead

This is why women can't have good taste

heres my 5x5 from this week that has better music than what you listen to :)

these are some of my current favs : - )

I GO HARD IN THE MOTHERFUCKING PAINT NIGGER
LEAVE YOU STANKIN NIGGER
WHAT THE FUCK YOU THANKING NIGGER

no its not. Its shit. Start taking male hormones or get off this board.

any
~s a d m e m e rs~
on this board?
(。‿。)

>mainly straight white male artists

stop pretending to be a girl, it's not working

>girls on moo, let us know you're a girl so people can bash your music taste based solely on the fact that you're a girl

itt, men pretending to be women

ur cool id hang out with u

God i love Chairlift front Woman

2/10 absolute trash

thanks
listen to everything on that then say 2/10 :)

>tfw no gf w/ this taste

you have young thug taking back sunday and kpop that's all i need to know

cool so you're a close minded pleb who most likely posts on /r9k/ asking why girls dont like him :)

whats the 2 for

i love you

Not him but what does him liking those bands have to do with /r9k/ and gfs?

You only listen to obscure unknown artists.
Sounds pretty hip.

no just someone who doesn't listen to shit music

slut
slut
slut
WINNER

>he says this while his favorite band is radiohead

now this is good taste
you can learn from this chart

you probably love taking black cock cuz youre a worthless whore who will die alone

If you don't like Young Thug you're literally a racist sexist neo-nazi alt-right neckbeard who just doesn't party enough to get it.

not comfortable with you calling the other girls sluts because of the music they like senpai

Bitches like Danny Brown, I like Danny Brown. When does this fucker drop a new album?!

good taste
do you like heavenly?

>shitty mucore
>good taste
lol you Sup Forums virgins are funny
is this what having a cuckold fetish is like

her voice is so good! i also kind of wish i could grow armpit hair like her 2bh but nothing grows there for me

Danny Brown is whack af.

they're dead center on my 5x5 ;-)

+RHP, Blonde
~Vince Staples, LR
-literally everything else

>rym avant teen and /daily/ core
how cute you think youre special
literally lmaoing at your life senpai

>nobody with good taste

not the person you're replying to but how can you hate that kahn & neek ep? it's honestly such a good release

oh shit
and you got strawberry switchblade and xtc
pls be in portland

retarded thread

ITT roleplaying faggots

Not a fan of that kind of music
Also I missed it at first but +Closer

I'm going to reset your computers if u dont shut up rude boys

Cum in my boipucci!!! I-I'm a cute girl with a feminine p-penis ^_^

>:)
>;-)

that surely is an authentic female user here. no doubt

Hey guys I'm a girl and I listen to Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD and Muslimgauze

>tfw no /daily/ bf because they're all gay
:(

HOTWHEELS ARABAN SHARKYDEN KURTULABİLİR Mİ SENİ CANLI CANLI YUTAR ĞĞAĞHĞAHĞĞĞ BİR DAHA DENE SENİ ŞANSLI ARABA FIRLAT AĞĞĞĞĞĞH BU ACIDI IAAĞĞĞĞĞĞH İŞTE BUNA KAZA DERİM HOTWHEELSTAN ÇILGIN SHARKY SAHİLDE

nice elaborate ruse

The date is readily available after a quick Google search.
You dumb cunt

/daily/ hasn't fallen for the vaginal jew's trickery. We are enlightened individuals.

Oh look it's a poser

>tfw Montie will never rape you

i want his qt micropenis in my mouth! :333

oh look it's a newfriend

Hmmm nice man

:3

any recs btw :o

If any of you enjoy Dean Blunt and/or glitch music I'd be interested in being your boyfriend.

>this taste
please be in london so i can suck your feminine penis

I can't delete this post so please mentally omit it.

Women are snakes, and the thought of them makes me angry.

Honestly, why? Why?

Women, with an open mind and an interest, however faint, in more challenging fields and mediums, you'd be perfect, so why? Why do you prefer pedestrian, placid pleasures to the more intellectually stimulating multitudes elsewhere?

Why are you content to be just like everyone else? Why don't you realize how fucking empty an exercise that is, and how insipid it'll render you?

Why don't you challenge yourself?

Why don't you pursue anything fringe, anything not fucking spoonfed to you by the various arbiters of what's cool and hip?

I swear. I swear to fucking god, why?

Please answer. Please, because it's infuriating to ponder all of this wasted potential.

Carissa's Wierd - You Should Be At Home Here

kys montie

>jamc
>tiger trap
>entertainment
>heavenly

will you marry me or at least be my friend

They don't have the free time to branch out being popular surface level media or get really into something

Why not? I understand women often get more attention than men, but can't they just say no to the occasional invite and spend a Friday night alone sometimes?

It can't be that they're scared to reject people. They've rejected my advances numerous times.

>They've rejected my advances numerous times.
I can't imagine why

Stick to the topic of discussion.

Point is that they don't "lack" the time. Perhaps they choose to fill it with vapid social gatherings, but again, that's their choice.

kekarooni