/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/kakuski147
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/alicemizuki
last.fm/user/SonOfShiva
last.fm/user/CrimsonEmperor
last.fm/user/flexyourgold
last.fm/user/iamsocreative
last.fm/user/newplaylist-
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/bababobi
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/Birdnkid
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/urboygray
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/jjr51802
last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/veequeuetee
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/paultevyaw
last.fm/user/GreyGrooves
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
twitter.com/AnonBabble

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Graham Lambkin, Pink Floyd, Waxahatchee, Cecil Taylor, John Fahey, Jason Lescalleet, Steeleye Span, John Duncan, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Geeshie Wiley, Bayless Rose, John Hammond, Mattie May Thomas, Olivia Block, Two Poor Boys, William & Versey Smith, Croatian Amor, Eddie Head and His Family, Fridge, Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx, Internazionale, Lust for Youth, Lô Borges, Röyksopp, Sarah Louise, The Knife, Vangelis, William Harris, (Red Hot) Old Mose, Alfred Lewis, Bachir Gemayel, Blind Roosevelt Graves and Brother, Charley Patton, Elizabeth Johnson, Homer Quincy Smith, Insurgent, Nugrape Twins, Otto Virgial, Pigmeat Terry, Rev. I.B. Ware with Wife and Son, Tommy Settlers And His Blues Moaner, Austin Coleman, Blind Joe Taggart, Blind Mamie Forehand, Blind Willie Davis, Blues Birdhead, Bo Weavil Jackson, Bukka White and Charley Patton & Bertha Lee.

last.fm/user/kakuski147
I've been possessed by Frank Ocean. Please help!

Last 7 days I have been into Frank Ocean, Janelle Monáe, John Foxx, Japan, Beth Gibbons, The Beatles, Killer Mike, Mitski, Judas Priest, Kyuss, Todd Rundgren, Beat Happening, Swell Maps, U.S. Maple, James Chance & The Contortions, clipping., Scott Walker, Sleep, HṚṢṬA, Joy Division, Laurel Halo, Samla Mammas Manna, The Velvet Underground, King Geedorah, Lucio Battisti, Forest Swords, Lou Reed, Serge Gainsbourg, Peter Hammill, Throbbing Gristle, Talk Talk, Grouper, Hiro Yanagida, Iglooghost, Animal Collective, Envy, James Chance, Monster Magnet, Non, NoName, Fennesz, Liturgy, Pink Floyd, The Microphones, Aesop Rock, Carcass, Circulatory System, Deerhoof, Deerhunter and Frog Eyes.

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Gucci Mane, Mortician, Three 6 Mafia, Carcass, Death, Bones, The Gerogerigegege, Morpheus Descends, Young Thug, Goatmoon, A$AP Rocky, Waka Flocka Flame, Gravediggaz, Demilich, Dystopia, Masonna, Last Days of Humanity, Discordance Axis, Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation, Koopsta Knicca, Agathocles, Incantation, Lil B, Disembowelment, Mütiilation, Torturing Nurse, GZA/Genius, Black Sabbath, Lowdown Da Sinista, Revenge, Future, Regurgitate, Blackout, Mobb Deep, Hellhammer, Nirvana 2002, Cryptopsy, Lymphatic Phlegm, Nurse With Wound, Forbidden Citadel of Spirits, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Kanye West, Timeghoul, Disharmonic Orchestra, Gore Beyond Necropsy, SPK, Dead Infection, Darkthrone, Demigod and Fuck on the Beach.

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

to live is not to breathe, but to act.

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

last.fm/user/SonOfShiva

>Last 1 month I have been into Turnover, Death Grips, XXYYXX, My Bloody Valentine, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Slowdive, Thank You Scientist, MF DOOM, Protest the Hero, LSD and the Search for God, Death, American Football, The Faceless, The Notorious B.I.G., Ride, TesseracT, Atheist, Maximum the Hormone, Led Zeppelin, Ulver, Chuck Barth, Porcupine Tree, The Ocean, Coheed and Cambria, Haken, Opeth, The Mars Volta, BADBADNOTGOOD, Carcass and Devin Townsend.

recs always appreciated.

www.last.fm/user/Taikeri

last.fm/user/CrimsonEmperor
>Last 7 days I have been into Astrobrite, Lonesummer, the list goes on...

Post a haiku on my shoutbox and I'll post one on yours.

Your compatibility with lnqdty is Very Low.
You both listen to Rome, The Shadow Ring and :Of the Wand & the….
Your compatibility with kakuski147 is Medium.
You both listen to Hüsker Dü, Empire! Empire! (I… and New Order.
Your compatibility with Gebbg is Medium.
You both listen to Death in June, Songs: Ohia and Current 93.
Your compatibility with BigHatLogan is Very Low.
You both listen to Current 93, Hekate and Death in June.
Your compatibility with alicemizuki is Very Low.
You both listen to Lync, Neutral Milk Hotel and The American Analo….
Your compatibility with SonOfShiva is Very Low.
You both listen to Slowdive, and Burzum.
Your compatibility with Taikeri is Very Low.
You both listen to Burzum, New Order and Orchid.
Your compatibility with CrimsonEmperor is Very High.
You both listen to Pg.99, The Saddest Landsc… and The Microphones.
Your compatibility with flexyourgold is Low.
You both listen to I Would Set Myself…, Hüsker Dü and Empyrium.

last.fm/user/iamsocreative

last.fm/user/newplaylist-

>Last 6 months I have been into Swans, DJ Screw, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Xiu Xiu, Spiritualized, Boris, Television, Kate Bush, Sweet Trip, Merzbow, The Caretaker, Three 6 Mafia, SpaceGhostPurrp, 坂本龍一, Big Black, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Erik Satie, Cocteau Twins, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti and Mort Garson.

last.fm/user/hippopcrates

>Last 7 days I have been into The Smiths, Boards of Canada, Animal Collective, Nine Inch Nails, American Football, J Dilla, Madvillain, The Caretaker, Joy Division, Neutral Milk Hotel, Thao & The Get Down Stay Down, Björk, Slint, Frank Ocean, The Field, The Roots, Kendrick Lamar, of Montreal, Dr. Octagon and James Ferraro.

last.fm/user/bababobi

>Last 7 days I have been into Kate Bush, Horo Orchestra, Atmosphere, Companyia Elèctrica Dharma, Maneige, Björk, Electric Wizard, Fausto, Talking Heads, Sage Francis, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Philip Koutev National Folklore Ensemble, The Slits, Esquirols, Sílvia Pérez Cruz, Dorothy Ashby, Joanna Newsom, Daemonia Nymphe, Liz Phair and Mirtha Pérez.

sauce?

last.fm/user/sacronyx

>Last 7 days I have been into Death Grips, jimmy v, Clarence Clarity, Elemantra, Wreck and Reference, Neutral Milk Hotel, Lil Ugly Mane, Young Thug, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Iron Maiden, Kanye West, Blank Banshee, Burzum, Frank Ocean, Night Lovell, Radiohead, Travi$ Scott, Vince Staples, DXCT and Father.

last.fm/user/Birdnkid

White gamers for jill Stein sound off!

last.fm/user/meddle511

wait im retarded lmao last.fm/user/urboygray

Why are hip hop fans the cringiest people on earth?

cringe moments funniest compilaton fail public moments funny moments 2016 cringe video epic sex fail boner mistake cringe naked in public stillbirth nude compilation twerk fail glass table stunt

well dang looks like i've been owned

www.last.fm/user/liamf128

>Last 7 days I have been into Crystal Castles, Sharon Van Etten, Drexciya, La-4a, Jai Paul, Kings Of Tomorrow, Digital Poodle, Project Pablo, Ceephax Acid Crew, Midland, Beady Belle, Denis Sulta, Moodymann, Oni Ayhun, Yaw, Duke Dumont, Roy of the Ravers, Theta, ACID WAXA and bassculture.

lookit them digits.

Too bad you listen to shit

nice digits for you as well!

Too bad you're a meany!

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

damn that hurts m8 :(

She's @Alterhacker on Instagram

>I'm into Dean Blunt, Lil Ugly Mane, Death Grips, Oneohtrix Point Never, James Ferraro, Knxwledge, Night Lovell, Kanye West, 18 Carat Affair, Swarvy, Mndsgn, Earl Sweatshirt, Bugseed, Sweet Valley, Babyfather, Lil Yachty, Cities Aviv, Cody ChesnuTT, Luxury Elite, Boards of Canada, Mensa Group International, Giant Claw, Big L, Kendrick Lamar, Ice Cube, NICKELUS F & SHAWN KEMP, Future Dollars, MP, Vince Staples, Young Braised, Gil Scott-Heron, Wun Two, VAPERROR, Joey Bada$$, William Basinski, Blank Banshee, LIL UZI VERT, Monster Rally, Denzel Curry, Homeshake, Lil B, MF DOOM, Travi$ Scott, Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland, Tyler, the Creator, DJ Smokey, Mobb Deep, DZA, Forever Lesbians and Mick Jenkins.

+1 to any of my friends who frequent Sup Forums and can guess who i am

Jason

last.fm/user/jjr51802

not even close

last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/Cordett

i did chores today. did you?

Who are you replying to jackass?

Choose life you weeb cocksucker

whoops

last.fm/user/veequeuetee

Last 7 days I have been into Frank Ocean, Angel Olsen, Beach House, Car Seat Headrest, Au Revoir Simone, Bon Iver, Slow Club, Zee Avi, Alvvays, Chance the Rapper, Summer Salt, American Football, Animal Collective, Mac DeMarco, The Strokes, glass cake, The Avalanches, Blonde Tongues, Diners and Florist.

www.last.fm/user/filthyhaze

>Last 7 days I have been into Frank Ocean, Jay-Z, Vince Staples, Bones, Young Thug, Lil' Wayne, Earl Sweatshirt, Alice in Chains, Stack Bundles, Fredde Gibbs, $uicideboy$, A$AP Rocky, Daft Punk, Curren$y, Tame Impala, BADBADNOTGOOD, Vangelis, Gucci Mane, Xavier Wulf and 2 Chainz.

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = shout 1

last.fm/user/Meme_master

shout me if ur a real nigga

How about I shout you if you listen to decent music?

Don't hold your breath.

damn son

im trying user. im rly sorry :,(

Last 1 month I have been into Beach House, Cocteau Twins, The Kinks, XTC, The Doors, Jim Sullivan, Talking Heads, Grimes, Slowdive, Crystal Castles, Swans, My Bloody Valentine, Young Thug, Kate Bush, Melody's Echo Chamber, American Football, Frank Sinatra, Neutral Milk Hotel, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti and Shin Joong Hyun.

last.fm/user/paultevyaw
Sorry, this is my last fm, lol

You gonna post your last I'd, annon? Or just contribute to this faggot thread the only way you know how....balls deep

I've started college a week ago and all I've done is study and play vidya, I feel like this is how it's gonna stay for a while
Anyways

Last 7 days I have been into The Avalanches, Bauhaus, OFF!, Arca, Death Grips, Fugazi, John Carpenter, Laurel Halo, LCD Soundsystem, Lone, DJ Earl, Floating Points, Oneohtrix Point Never, Talk Talk, Aphex Twin, Lil Ugly Mane, Shlohmo, Boards of Canada, Slowdive and DJ Metatron.

last.fm/user/GreyGrooves

Refer to

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Hmm

>Last 7 days I have been into Angelo Badalamenti, Akira Yamaoka, Lil Ugly Mane, Bob Dylan, Xiu Xiu, Dr. Octagon, Sonic Youth, Boris, Luminous Orange, Souls of Mischief, Squarepusher, Mobb Deep, Aphex Twin, John Frusciante, Starlight Mints, Tomo Akikawabaya, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Jesus Lizard, Porter Ricks, UNKLE, Isis, Deltron 3030, Steve Reich, Charles Mingus, David Bowie, John Coltrane, Autechre, Herbie Hancock, Prurient, Sweet Trip, The Stooges, Boards of Canada, Burial, Death in June, Nujabes and Unwound.

bump