I'm a 19 year old Music Producer and Artist, and I just finished my freshman year at college...

I'm a 19 year old Music Producer and Artist, and I just finished my freshman year at college. I write hip new music that pushes the ground for Feminism and Equal Rights. I am incredibly Educated and have a serious problem with the Alt-Righters invading this board. They should go back to Sup Forums.

I'm releaseing my first CD next month. Ask Me Anything

What is your opinion of Grimes? Do you like her music? Do you consider the reactions against her to be evidence of political anger against a woman with progressive views, or is it only about not liking her sound? Also, who are your major influences as a musician, and politically? Are they the same, or different people inspire you politically and musically?

Good luck with your work.

> I am incredibly Educated
You wanna know how I know you're lying?

I think anyone who doesn't like Grimes is the perfect example of the Patriarchy hard at work. Grimes is not only a female, but she is a drug addict and a foreigner- She is a Canadian. The xenophobic, ableist straight white music critics from America are not unable to comprehend her message. Grimes haters are at the core what is wrong with our world today.

Is this some meta-reverse-psychological-baiting?

lol

Fool, do not question my capitalization techniques. Each capitalization is precursored by an elusive, aesthetic Purpose. Would you call Finneganns Wake the work of a non-educated alt right shitstain?

>Would you call Finneganns Wake the work of a non-educated alt right shitstain?
You wanna know how I know you never read finnegans Wake

*Finnegans

But the patriarchy isn't real

that first sentence is truly a relic of our time

Wow, can't believe this horrible shitposters haven't gone back to Sup Forums yet. Mods please.

hi, OP

my Name is Macklemore I am a rapper and i wnt To record a verse for your'e Album!

i am SUPER Consious about muslim female rights in America! I think i would make a grate addition to Your Album! In 3rd grade I thought I was MUSLIM!

PM me if you are intrested!

R u muslim grimes?

Music for me is the perfect medium for expression of Class Struggles. Its even better than posting on your tumblr about how racist Trump is or going out the the bar to defile 10,000 years of careful genetic selection by letting Tyrone fuck you on the dance floor to the newest Drake Song.

Hey Mack, I liked your songs about Gay Rights and Black Lives Mater so I'm gonna bite. Meet me at Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grill at 7:00. I hope you see this.

Do you like death grips

Do I look like a Racist to you?

Ah so you do like death grips

I like any music that isn't Cis or White. Frank Zappa is an alt-right faglord fedora neckbear

How does my neck have a beard

>I'm a 19 year old Music Producer and Artis
>I am incredibly Educated

This kills the authenticity

Do we get a sneak preview of the album?