What happened to him

what happened to him

I believe it was this OP

He got a taste of some Bronco D, that's what.

There's not a whole lot you can do against the way that defensive played that night. Just going on all cylinders. I died a little that night, but I feel Panthers have a good chance this season.

didnt have a good game against the broncos

you mean the broncos had a good game against him. i really love that so many people were picking the panths to win this shit, it's always nice to be reminded how many memeing shitters watch this sport.

They're still the best in their division but it's not going to be a cake walk this year, it looks like Tampa Bay and Atlanta finally got their shit together again

The Panthers were good, there is no such thing as a meme. Cam was the best qb last season and only racists don't think so. Plus they're getting their best WR back so should be a season similar to last year

qb doesn't matter when the defense is that good. a prime joe montana would have had his shit pushed in and his first superb owl loss.

I believe Brady with that OLine would have performed better.

Of course he would. Newton had tons of time to throw all season even against Seattle and Arizona. As soon it broke down a little, he didn't know what to do anymore. Brady basically assumes he doesn't have one.

stupid af comment.

Broncos were winning it no matter who lined up.

got COLONIZED by pey pey

meh they almost lost to a limping patriots team. tom almost had #5 behind his shit oline.

>implying the panthers wouldn't have dropped a 40 burger on the injuryiots

No, both the Panthers and Broncos offenses got BTFO in that game. Defenses fucked their shit up.

WE

he was born black

>the collective assholes of broncos fans clenched to the point of singularity when Gronk made that crazy TD catch in triple coverage

>
> only racists don't think so.

>Being this stupid
I didn't say Brady would have won, dipshit, just said that he wouldn't choke as hard as Cam.
Learn to read

bruh we wuh king nigguh

WE

Girl in sociology class was saying that the panthers were actually the better team going into the game but Cam couldn't play to potential due to "stereotype threat" or something. She was saying how they were technically the best team that year and should be remembered as symbolic champions.

Cam isn't even the best black QB.

his memes werent strong enough

She needs a good raw shagging from a white male.

Russell Wife's Son isn't even black.

don't talk to russel or his wife's son EVER again nigga

YOU AIN'T A REAL NIGGA

NEVER TALK TO MY SON AGAIN