Be american

>be american
>get crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes for breakfast
>be britbong
>bacon, sausages, toast and beans and shit for breakfast
>be continental european
>get delicious pastries for breakfast
>be nordic
>"shut up and eat your sour milk with a side of rye bread, work commences in 15 minutes"

You do not understand such sufferings

Other urls found in this thread:

ora.tv/brownbagwinetasting/article/2014/6/25/alton-browns-ma-mays-biscuits--gravy-recipe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever had southern style biscuits and gravy?

Yum. God bless America.

ora.tv/brownbagwinetasting/article/2014/6/25/alton-browns-ma-mays-biscuits--gravy-recipe

sounds comfy

well, it kinda is... especially with raw sausage sandwiches.
Always wanted to try it 2bh. Is it another of those Sweet-n-Savory mixes you guys do, like chicken and waffles? I kinda imagine the biscuits to be kinda like scones?

What the fuck are you talking about? Sour milk and rye bread is GOAT, a real man's breakfast. Also:
>be Slav
>eat delicious of pastries AND rye bread with sour milk AND sausages and shot for breakfast
Truly a culinary master race taking what's best in both Western and Eastern traditions

>eat delicious of pastries AND rye bread with sour milk AND sausages and shot for breakfast
Yes, like I said, you don't understand such sufferings.

This place is fucking allergic to flavor, unless it's fermentation or curdling flavor, then up the flavor 1000%.

>delicious pastries
>sausages and shit
Serves me right for being a phoneposter

Too late, I'll always now assume poles take a shot of vodka to go along with breakfast

... I always kinda assumed this was what all slavs did with every meal.

This is a breakfast.

>imma have some protein with my protein
good lad

>Work commences in 15 minutes
>Then your taxes from all that hard work go towards jamal and abdul's 20 kids each.
>No shekels to buy your one kid his favourite toy
>You filthy disgusting white goyim, now get to Work Sven.
>O.. o-okay.

Don't know how what kind of shit pay you have sub bong but I got plenty of money after taxes.

The steak is a bit too much, I would go right back to bed after a meal like that, all the blood would go to my stomach and make me very tired.

Best to substitute it with bacon, or sausage. Turks have good garlic sausage called 'suzuk" I like to use.

THe steak would be great at noon though, if you have a kitchen for general use by the workers at work like we had.

Southern breakfast is the best breakfast white man has ever invented:

>grits (no cheese or sugar -- just butter, pepper and salt)
>eggs
>crispy bacon
>gravy and sausage
>biscuits
>a big glass of milk (maybe a glass of orange juice if you're a non-white baby that can't handle it)

Not at all, the biscuits are usually savoury and very buttery.

Disturbing image lad.

Eating breakfast is a sign of weakness and insufficiently rampant alcoholism since your hangover is mild enough to allow cooking

>Be American
>Piss in the sink

Why?

Their ass broke the toilet bowl

... I don't know this one. Is it new..?

wdapits?

I was talking with a guy from the states awhile back and asked about this. He told me they do it to conserve water and save time.

don't they know it creates a smell because sink doesn't have the water in it like the toilet

>sink doesn't have the water in it
???

They literally can not tell the difference

>not eating superior oatmeal for breakfast

Sweden, everyone

A toilet has a u pipe that holds water to prevent smells from rising back up.
Kitchen sinks sometimes do too but rarely washroom sinks.
Still, as an American you are free to pee wherever you want.
God Bless America

>rarely washroom sinks
I don't think that's accurate but far be it from me to interfere with a meme. Please continue.

>non-whites have turned a breakfast thread into a toilet thread

American breakfast depends on where you live. The northeast never has any fucking time and so does not eat breakfast.

A basin?

Oops, sorry, you're probably right, American sinks do because of all the urine

sounds so.. bland.

>bland
>eats rice every meal

>"shut up and eat your sour milk with a side of rye bread, work commences in 15 minutes"
nothing wrong in that

That shit's fucking vile though, it's not much better than our shit but it's a surefire way to become a fatty.

>tfw pissed in sink but will now have to stop since filthy *mericans do it

Feels bad man.

I use to piss in the sink when I lived with my family because i didnt want to wake them up by flushing the toilet. Looking back, it was stupid because no one wakes up from a toilet flushing.

I'm not sure why he implied that filmjölk and cereal or rye bread is bad.

I like my rye bread so dark its life matters.