Progressive rock thread

Progressive rock thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QBLLZAxGlAE?t=81
youtube.com/watch?v=onbzIPcTm0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think greg lake was their best vocalist. Dude nails it on red nightmare.

That's not greg lake you monkey, greg lake left after IWOP, John Wetton is the singer on Red.

ITCOTCK should've included Stairway to Heaven

Yea John Wetton has a more pure sounding delivery that I personally prefer

What are current bands that are using the prog rock idioms like back then?

Swans?

youtu.be/QBLLZAxGlAE?t=81

>tfw John Wetton sounds like shit now
it hurts

Only like how Robert Plant sounds nowadays. Nothing like how he sounded in Zeps hay days

Underrated as all hell

Ma nigga

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up pink lemonade* my name is closure in moscow but u can call me t3h pInK wIZZard oF d00000mmmmmm!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 8 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 list3n 2 t3h mArz v0lta w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) their 0ur favorite tv bAnd!!! bcuz they SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! 8-BIT BREAKDOOOOWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More underratedness?

Underrated Masterpiece

It would be a masterpiece if it wasnt for Ballad of the Decomposing Man, otherwise its easily better than a lot of Genesis albums.

Also I still cant believe I hated Magna at one point, I blame proge mon.

Best french prog rock album

Its not random though, its about the quest for enlightenment and the distraction of hedonism senpai

my fav. Camel band.

Very underrated Camel album user, IMO this is their best 80's LP

Sure, It's so underrated. The prog rock band with classical music background, beautiful arrangement.

Just because you don't understand it immediately doesn't mean it's just weird for the sake of trying to look special.

Find a better album like this.

more like this?

I highly recommend this

youtube.com/watch?v=onbzIPcTm0w

That's proto-post-rock

all of their other albums
maybe kingston wall too

Thanks, liking Kingston Wall II. Ozric has so many albums but i like Pungent the most i think

Oh I like this band, very dope

Where's the Gentle Giant, Sup Forums?

who /gabriel/ here?

Rip that guy