Can he take Liverpool back to their place as undisputable #1 English Club ?

Can he take Liverpool back to their place as undisputable #1 English Club ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_competitive_honours_won
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Yes.

No

Maybe.

who knows

can you repeat the question?

The last time they've won this trophy was in 1990, so I'd give him at least 2 seasons to win it back

Of course. Man United have won 62 trophies, Liverpool have won 60. So all Klopp has to do is win 3 without United winning any in that same time period and Liverpool are back on top. Hell, he could even do it by next year:

>Europa League
>UEFA Supercup
>FA Cup/League Cup next season

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_competitive_honours_won

sure, why no-
>Mignolet 2021
No.

>Getting passed Ranieri's troops

No

>undisputable #1 English Club

Go to bed, Dad.

But Liverpool already did, lfc was one of the only two clubs that managed to get a win against Leicester in the EPL

Just for their european success alone, i consider liverpool the biggest club in england.

>implying that they aren't already

this desu, 5 times and all that.

Dat defence tho

You're not the boss of me now

>undisputable #1 English Club
liverpool are already the undisputable #1 English Club and the good guys of the premier league

and completely destoyed in reverse fixtures

>indisputable #1 English Club ?

indisputable #1 Club

FTFY

He'll stomp Poop Fraudiola next season.

I think he can. He is the type of manager that players love to play for.

in the championship yes

underrated post

they can still buy another keeper. just have mignolet as back up or do the league/non-league split system like dozens of other clubs are doing

Are you saying its him or the players that will be the cause? I think you are taking the piss.

Just look at the average age of our squad the talent on show, matip one of the youngest well rated cbs in the world, win the Europa and get CL gotze right in the back door, plus other high calibre signings, literally just need gotze and lakazette and we would be unstoppable

He looks like a muppet.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

>only based Germany can save the pathetic excuse of a club that is liverpoop

Only a matter of time la. Just need a keeper.

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

Darude - Sandstorm