Why does every modular demo sound like this?

Why does every modular demo sound like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/135915833
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk-RErs6tvs
youtube.com/watch?v=oTFpMYhRbkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FSv3y98eP_8
youtube.com/watch?v=hFvhsahHcpM
datachi.bandcamp.com/album/system
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you're watching the wrong ones

vimeo.com/135915833

not talking full songs. every oscillator demon is like this, I don't get why people don't just let them drone while they edit parameters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk-RErs6tvs

because most modular people are idiots without a musical bone in their body

the only point in modular synths is for making old sega / nintendo songs

youtube.com/watch?v=oTFpMYhRbkQ

wow this is epic

>t. poorfag

>all that equipment to do what a tracker can do

thats fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=FSv3y98eP_8

because they usually want to demonstrate some form of sequencing in the system

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvhsahHcpM

>Wanna get into hardware sythesis so bad
>Watch documentary on synths
>All people in the video (bar one) were rich, old, overweight balding men with a superiority complex.
>Most were not even producers, but had synths because of 'muh historical significance'.
>Modulars the size of entire walls were being put to use to make shitty chiptune music.
>Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of synths being used to give a fat old goober with ASMR an eargasm.
>my fucking face when

I doubt he even cares. Look at his face in that video. It shows his slow descent into nihilism. He's had it all, the babes, the money, the drugs, the gear, and he could care less. All he wants to do is spend his sunday covering video game music and trying to uncuck his life.

this. you just have to do it anyway and trust your own ears and musical decisions. video demos are almost totally useless.

>all this gear

>used to produce shitty music

wew

to be honest I'd do the same, at least once.

9/10 chance he did it just to make gear snobs mad honestly

it would be in his personality.

because most modular synthfags are rich, electronic engineers/nerds who wan to play with an electrical signal without necessarily wanting to make anything resembling "music"

yeah sure some of them will fart a decent sequence once in a while, but even then they are just testing their new modules or just 'demoin' their units to other gear heads

>inb4 poor

>hobbies for dentist
>calls other poorfags

Medical school dropout?

people with modular synths don't want to make crazy "experimental groundbreaking" music. They're content just making bleeps

>vimeo.com/135915833
Got a DL?
datachi.bandcamp.com/album/system

Someone with $30,000+ should get the necessary Buchla modules in order to construct a 4-op FM x 6 voices system just to do Sega Genesis music

It's castlevania on the NES you flipping uncultured pleb.

You mean it's "Vampire Killer" from Castlevania on the NES you fucking refined patrician.

>could care less
>uncuck
You don't know what any of that means.

more like a drop in

cuck detected