youtu.be/EQ7kyUknYjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fognini

forgot a t there

Whoa. Those are gorgeous courts.

yeah I wonder who paid for them.

>tfw you realize federer is rank 2 currently

at least he hasn't retired again (yet)

thiem played well when it mattered. I support him but a little sad because dolgopolov is always good to watch

I hope Zverev wins so he can play against Federer

Comfiest courts of all M1000s.

On a similar note, Pennetta is about to enter the top 10 even though she retired six months ago.

So, is anyone going to mention how two literal who's from Slovenia knocked out the Williams sisters?

No? Okay.

>Monfalse

Marsha has sucked him dry

I hope this guy was fired.

>the dilapidated gypsy shantytown of Grigor Dimitrov

Is there anything worse than a failed youngster that gets btfo by a new youngster?

He must feel horrible

Oh shit he's alive

poor dimitrov

tomorrow
kei
tomas
stanislas

wednesday
nick
andy
roger

Dimitrov is a disgraceful tennis player

He will retire after this season. No reason for him to play anymore. He's become the laughing stock of the ATP. Even Tomic is not as laughable.

Looks like Zverev gave everything he had and demolished Dimitrov so he could face his hero Federer.
I envy him desu.

>inb4 fed retires again

Delete this

I'm mad as fuck about the current state of tennis desu

Who has "less" heart, Dimitrov, Paire, Fognini or Tomic?

Maybe I will have to ask this again tomorrow...

>bellucci actually beat someone

wow would you look at that

I'M BACK BITCHES! ROME HYPE.

Some great possible matches upcoming,

Zverev vs Fed

Winner of that vs Thiem

Rafa vs Kyrgios

Hopefully Rafa vs THE MAN WHO RUINS OUR LIVES

>You now remember when Rafa was the best in the world

youtu.be/EQ7kyUknYjM

Holy shit is this real?
ugh feels so good
>Hopefully Rafa vs THE MAN WHO RUINS OUR LIVES
'no thanks'

11:00 Berdych (8) - Ramos-Vinolas
11:00 Cuevas - Mahut
12:30 Chardy - Dzumhur
12:30 Kohlschreiber - Cervantes-Huegun
12:30 Robert - Bedene
14:00 Pouille - Gulbis
14:00 Troicki - Nishikori (6)
15:30 Anderson (16) - Monaco
15:30 Volandri - Ferrer (9)
15:30 Bautista-Agut (15) - Lorenzi
19:00 Sock - Goffin (12)
21:00 Paire - Wawrinka (4)

Guys if you watch some vintage Rafa clips, his forehands use to look so fluid, his racket moves like an extension of his hand, it was incredible.

thoughts on these bets?

any sure bets today?

iron pill me on this court
is it at least part of a private compound? it looks so public with the roads around it and of course the court itself which gives a very weird feel desu with you my senpaitachi

>tfw you will never run a tennis club with your sp brothers and sisters, growing it all the way from hosting tournaments in the atp 250 to becoming the 5th grand slam by pushing a new unique court type and using dank electronic meme technology to boost viewership just like the usopen did when they started doing night matches

dat aesthetic god damn

lol

>there will never be a baby mario and yoshi court
Why do we support a sport that hates us?

this adidas woman's kit that they are all wearing is horrible

fed is so goofy lol

painful to watch

you mean the ballgirls and refs? i like the hat and it's functional in this weather

sightseeing in Rome is a bad idea for professional athletes. So many crazy scooter drivers. It's like he wants to get hurt again

i like the top though

filth

what's the best color for shorts?
the inch size is how long they are right?

Black, white or grey. The inch size is how long penis fits in them.

black or blue

white shorts are for fags

i have grey so i guess white will be the most usable even though i don't like that white = tennis look

blue is harder to match but i like that better, not sure about black desu

>tfw can't just get 10 colors

this is a good example of why white is safe
you can change the top to anything

with actual colors you tend to have to do this

Full black kit is sexy as fuck.

>tfw white shoes

don't think i like the full black that much but being able to pull it out and actually using it is cool

>all that colour coordination
is fed a homosex?

fashion genius desu

do you think he is involved with the RF line at all?

>not understanding how fashion works

I don't think he has much say in it. Nike always makes Federer wear the classiest and most fashionable clothes because he carries them so well. And because he's the GOAT.

and nadal always wears the bright colors and more of an athlete look with sleeveless mixed in

why wouldn't they have some say in the general style they prefer?

>why wouldn't they have some say in the general style they prefer?

They have some say, but I think that dominant colours are decided by the brands.

Best clothes is always Rafa tbqh, GOAT outfit

>three-quarter pants with singlets
'no'

at least they are not stan

Checkered shorts was GOAT. BOT sees it in his nightmares.

i'm not sure desu
"this time you are gonna wear red or orange or teal", they get to show off a bunch of different outfits throughout the year for people to get interested in purchasing

it makes a lot of sense and for many players it will probably work like that but i think since these two players are so high up and have their own line within nike it is more of a cooperation that allows them to wear things they like because it seems that way since they both have their own style including the color choices pretty much always

just from the consistent style it seems reasonable to assume they have quite some say in it as long as they also switch around enough to show off different ones

Pirate Rafa was best Rafa

my brain hurts from reading your sentences

same didn't want to post it since it was so bad

keked by kok

ayy

Didn't know that Thiem & Zverev played in doubles.

they can bond over how inferior they are to kyrgios

Full stops and commas nigga. Use them. Literally spinning from reading that.

German speaking fags sticking together init. They're friends though, when they played each other Zverev called Thiem to check mark rather than the umpire. Also the match they played was outstanding. Can't wait to see more of it in the future.

What happened?

Classic Aussie.

And people call Djokovic GOAT, doesn't even compare.

I used to hate Nadal, much more than I dislike Djokovic but now that he is finished I appreciate him and I feel bad for not understanding him in time. Does this happen to anyone else?

"no"

I used to hate Nadal too back when tennis waws all about Fed and Nadal. Nowadays I find myself actually rooting for him. Funny.

I'm almost praying for a Nadal UNJUST so he wins this French Open, I know you will all say it is impossible but I can dream.

Same for me, because I was a fedfag. He was the guy always cucking him at our GS so I grew up with a sort of distaste for him. Looking back, they had some great matches, and he was an insanely good player, so I can't blame him.
Back then, tennis was all about Fed vs Nadal so I had to root for someone, now it's more about everyone against Djokovic.

WALK ON JAP

Most possible opponents for Federer:

>Zverev
>Thiem
>Nishikori (QF)

>Nadal sticks around for another few more years just to keep cucking Djokovic out of the French

Lads, I can smell a GOAT match coming involving Djokobot, someone is going to raise their level, let's hope it happens at RG.

vs Rafa in the Rome QF

If Thiem gets a good draw for RG, I can see him being our saviour.

First second and third round - who
4th - Nishi
Quarters - Tsonga/Berdych
Semis- Fed/Murray
Final - BOT

Why does everyone expect Thiem to beat Djoko? He's not on that level.

Only a career-ending injury could save us.

Kyrgios is unironically a better chance

Kyrgios is unironically a god

He's a clay babby, plus he's got the game. Power all the way. He's basically Stan on clay. Good serve killer backhand. Rafa type spin forehand.

He has a good backhand, but I wouldn't call it killer. Its consistent and unorthodox. But not killer. He hits with way too much topspin to get good ball speed.
His serve is solid, but its not going to carry him. He's no Fed or Isner.
He's a clay guy and maybe he will take off in a year or so but his game isn't solid enough now to get past most of his competition reliably.

Does Barbados into tennis?