Why do Americans piss in the sink?

Why do Americans piss in the sink?

that's how Americans fertilize their sinks

quality post

so that you can wash your dick with the tap. and if you leave it running while you go it just waters it down so it doesn't smell

Close.

Because they drink from the toilet

Less water needed to flush, I guess. Water economy, environmental responsibility.

>Americans
Only the dead, not pissing in the sink!
In Russian it sounds in a rhyme. Piss in the sink - worse than heroin. One time I tried(because it 15 years ago, I heard that the wife of Ozzy Osbourne yelling at him, but he pisses in the sink) and then just can't stop.

>Facebook

Do you retards actually talk about this place with normies on Normiebook using your real names?

But don't Americans cut off part of their dick, so they don't have to wash them in the first place?

>he doesn't piss in the sink

EastsaE

Why do New Zealanders try to force memes?

An unconventional place to relieve yourself?

Also this

Let's not forget this

if I remove that mask will you die?

Why is it that Americans piss in the sink?

I'm noticing a trend

>shart in mart
>piss in sink
What's wrong with the burgers?

Got a couple of replies with this one

It's just easier, you don't have to lift the toilet seat up and you can wash your dick when done.

I did this too when the closest toilet was like 10 sec walking away

When will you ever be in a situation where there is a private area with a sink but no toilet?

t. sink pisser

I trust you recognise this?

An exploited basin?

...for now...
and if you'll excuse me, I have some shoes to microwave.

I saw an American tourist at a grocery store in Rome yesterday. I told him how cool it is to celebrate Easter, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him why don't Americans celebrate Easter or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Easter?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Kinder surprise in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need a permit for those.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the eggs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any gobernment infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each egg and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by clapping really loudly.

i used to piss in the sink once, mother was using the toilet and my bladder is going blow up so i did it, first i thought it was weird but now i had learned that americans do this in a regular basis.
thanks Sup Forums you had opened my mind.

Yes, sadly, I have been blowing up bladders since my early tween years.
I thought your national dish was Haggis?

Excellent post

Leak In Sink