Is this Accurate?

also continue this if you want

how is rym not OK computer?

Homestuck has some pretty good music d e s u

Idk there's just something so RYM about loveless that I can't put my finger on

>Homestuck music as tumblr
Who the hell came up with that? Is it just to suggest that tumblr is just into fandom stuff? I guess they are but that's a really weird choice considering Homestuck has never really been that popular. Besides that there's probably a way better album to resemble the people who go on tumblr than just "fandoms". From that I have to assume the person who made this has no idea what they're talking about, so no, none of that is probably accurate.

tumblr should be channel orange

Jesus mate

I have a tumblr and blog a bunch about my various purchases of physical media in noise, drone, death grips, stuff like that. I follow a bunch of cool noise/drone blogs. There's a subculture for anything there.

That was the first thing I thought of aside from transgender disphoria Blues, what would you choose?

Yeah but I'm not talking about Sup Forumscore that represents people that browse there I'm talking about what people there listen to, and I don't think anyone on tumblr actually listens to channel orange

But everyone from Tumblr listens to Frank Ocean.

Really? Wow I didn't know that

Lana Del Rey is definitely Tumblr, there's no contest. Or AM.

>twitter
>not twentyonepilots

They listen to Kanye they seem like the type to just not listen to someone because of a controversy

I'm notBtw

tumblr should be unknown pleasures
rym should be radiohead
twitter probably should be drake or some pop rap

Tfw I got called a pleb by some high schoolers for not liking Lana del Ray

did you cry? I know I would

It was in 12th grade it was worse as well because I considered them my friends,and then they started talking shit about me behind my back.

Prolly 'cause you didn't like Lana del Ray

Yeah all said though was its alright because I didn't want to be a faggot about it and then they were just like oh user you just don't get it

Oh user, you just don't get it.

user is such a dork haha lets ditch him at lunch

I never will forever I will be a pleb

this one needs to be updated

More tumblr-core
>Chvrches
>The Beatles
>Jukebox the Ghost
>Death Cab for Cutie

what is reddit then?

queen's greatest hits

RYM should be either OKC or The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady since one is the highest in terms of how ratings are weighed by their system while the other is highest numerically rated album that has a lot of ratings.

my god, its perfect

gorillaz, queen, foo fighters

Probably Illinois. /r/indieheads are obsessed by that guy.

How the fuck does snapchat even have a favorite or defining album? Its literally iphone pictures and nudes

Nah bro, Sufjan caters more to the Sup Forums audience than it does to r/music or r/indieheads.

Most likely, and it seems re/ddit is spilling over with their faggot taste