/grimes/

Discuss the awesome Canuck electronic artist Claire Boucher known as Grimes.

Suggested topics:
>How and when did you find out about her?
>Rank/rate her albums and post your favorite songs of hers.
>Did you see her live? Do you plan to?
>Who would you like to see her collab with?

Some cool stuff:
New! (FYF Fest 2016): Downloads: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4g84rl/grimes_downloads_various_rare_collaborations
Important: genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated

Try to keep it music related, be nice to Grimes and to each other!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxC3kjPuGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=FxmCvdY4NZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z7rfX34DBRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for stupid mods

The motherfuckin' janitors deleted once again a good thread. Why they sabotaged our place? Do they really want 20 Grimes-threads at once? They will get that and more if they will not stop this censorship and oppression.

2nd for "VOIGNAMIRIANS"

HEY CLAIRE. so. I invented thatzxz

YOU ARE MY QUEEN 4EVA.

HEY VOIGNAMIRIANS

WE DID IT REDDIT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YxC3kjPuGZo

!

Gullible fooools

Remember she loves us. Stay strong and we shall defeat the barbarians.

>>Her face scrunches gruesomely as you pummel her little art angel, her eyebrows meeting to form an exceptional unibrow. As sweat pours down her face, wetting and expanding the little mustache hairs above her upper lip, she loses the ability to control her lisp as she yelps to you, "Futh me harther, fasther, deethper!" The way she convulses reminds you of how she dances in her music videos, which would seem to imply that she's enjoying it, but still, she is sandpaper dry and barely warm between her legs. She screams "I'm cumminth!," but you'd never have a clue.

do you have evidence to the contrary

lmao irl. /grimes/ is really the funniest and best part of Sup Forums.

what is her spookiest song?

caldan because those synths

slowanon here

>VOIGNAMIRIANS
where did that come from?

shadout mapes is spooky and alien sounding

you mean evidence of absence of evidence?

also because she's from caladan. she is singing of home.

grimes tweeted
>voignamirians lol
and deleted it almost immediately

no, i have an implicit demand for proof

yeah, i mean where was this word invented?

What the heck is a voignamirian

in these threads not too long ago

a proposed name for grimesfans, after "trashie" sparked controversy.

only the best tribe on caladan

i invented the word, because lord voignamir is our late protector. he was once the closest friend of grimeth.

her spookiest song is fifteen minutes to.

>ywn twirl her flaccid penis with your fingers in a non-sexual experimental way

germis

Someone in another thread said she calls james erect penis "Excalibur" and then she proceeds to hold it ransom during anal by clinching hard. Please tell me this isn't physically possible.

Yes - no twitter notification, which would've been sent out immediately as soon as it was posted regardless of it being immediately deleted (in which case you would just get redirected to a "tweet unavailable" screen.)

lay off on the juvenile shitposting - no one's interested.

Good. I love Grimes!

I think we also need a name for the shitposters, something that will BTFO once and for all, I propose we call them: Griminals (because they should be locked up for not liking Grimes in her entirety)

that's not definitive evidence. are you really notified every time she tweets?

Before I was introduced to Grimes I didn't know I had flaws. Other musicians should just give up, she has completed the art formerly known as music and has the power to complete those who are nice to her.

>tfw you will never meet grimes and completely make a fool out of yourself by saying shit like this to her face and be so embarrassed that you can never talk to her again

I know she wants to be known as the World's Prettiest Canadian Idol but she really has that celebrity X-factor that shows she is down to earth.

>are you really notified every time she tweets?
yes

when did she ever do or say anything to suggest she wants to be known as the world's prettiest canadian idol?

where did you get this?

is that grimes?

i don't believe you.

i believe in Her.

she doesn't believe in you
>I’m tired of creeps on message boards discussing whether or not they’d “fuck” me

maybe voignamir was tired of you trying to "diet" him, dumbo

yeah, and i don't do that. we are invaded here by alt right trash constantly. the ones who post that way aren't even fans of her.

>the ones who post that way aren't even fans of her.
how do you know?

You'd have to be pretty desperate to fuck a goblin, unless people are genuinely being ironic when they say it I don't believe them.

common, we already all agreed to fuck her...

its not up for debate, take it to /s/ or /hr/

this is a place to talk about her art, not her shallow physical characteristics.

post uncommon grimes and speculate their meaning

youtube.com/watch?v=FxmCvdY4NZQ

what is this about, exactly? it doesn't sound like it's about phone sex, unless it's some weird dom relationship with someone the protag calls "daddy" and "god"

The realest fans are asexual, if you have ever thought about sex at all you cannot be a fan. Simple.

my post is a art

The realest Scotsmen are asexual,

what i mean is that, unlike with some groups of fans, on moo the posts about grimes are almost completely divided in two categories- 1. rapey shitposts from people who don't respect the music, which is clear because they don't even mention it, nor do they mention her as a person in any way except as a (nonconsensual) sex object 2. actual fans who respect her and usually talk about music and videos.

in other places, like youtube, you would find more of a mix of comments, where the same person will praise her music and then say they'd hit that, or they wouldn't, and you have more fans doing waifu shit with her. not saying there aren't unspoken desires and waifu feelings by some of her fans on moo, but that isn't talked about in the threads on grimes, at least not unless the person is mocking their own infatuation. the only people in grimes threads who focus on claire as a sexual object are also expressing hate for her as a human and a musician. fact. they're not fans.

we are all followers of grimes, she made us, in a way we are her art, we are nothing without her, still everyone should try their utmost to keep art criticism separate from criticism of the artist.

Grimes should make a cover of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=z7rfX34DBRw

>the only people in grimes threads who focus on claire as a sexual object are also expressing hate for her as a human and a musician. fact. they're not fans.
how do you know?

well put user

my infatuation with claire is irrelevant and only because i'm a sucker for driven, artistic, strange, attractive people and grimes ticks all of those boxes.

those are the rules.

>those are the rules.
what rules?

Maybe it was spelling mistake and she meant Prone Sex but auto-complete kicked in. The subtext sounds like a recipe for how to cheat in a long distance relationship.

delusions of grandeur and repressed sexuality

Seth was an idiot bloke, not satirical genius or something

The realest Scotsmen are asexual,

He was an idiot bloke but a funny one at that

i'm not making some complex argument that would require checking which anons are the same as each other. it's definitely possible that some people pose as different characters, praising her music in one post and making other shitposts about raping her. but that's equally possible with any thread. if i see haters of swans in their thread, whose posts are distinct from lovers of swans, should i assume those are probably the same people? nah, probably only a small percentage are. the grimes haters on moo are clearly distinct characters from the grimes lovers. there will be some of those that are the same person creating multiple identities, but not most.

and the people who talk about having sex with her do so exclusively in the context of intentionally aggressive hateposts, so there's none of that creepy ambiguity like someone seems to be a fan but has these ideas of raping her at the same time. they aren't fans- at least in that identity. and you are what you post. if you post about raping her, and say her music is trash, that's you- not a fan. no matter if you try on different identities.

yeah right! "shitposters are persona artists and so are above criticism" - get out of here with that shit.

if you are going to fawn over her, please try and be attracted to her career and respectable fanbase like everyone else does. Stop trying to be so unique.

she deleted or deactivated her facebook, what did you do

a pervert =/= hater

it's still there?
???

she never used facebook and it wasn't a popular way for fans to talk to her anyway. she did one AMA there last year, otherwise nothing.

no, it's not

Rape is about power, there is nothing sexual about it (unless you can scientifically prove that what a person is thinking is directly connected with what they say and do). Also, her music is very passable as is her body.

but i hate normies, If i was president i will set all normies ablaze with napalm, then i will feed their dead bodies to pigs and use pig manure to fertilize crops for bright future of mankind.

That pic fucking anihilated me with laughter

i mean her personal facebook you dumbo

Well that's the point, even if her fans have some sexual feelings (never denied that) they don't express them in an aggressive way. The ones talking about having sex are doing so in the context of rape fantasies, and they aren't people who even find her sexually attractive, or like her music or anything about her, they're just afraid of her and consequently need to pretend they have power over her.

>unless you can scientifically prove that what a person is thinking is directly connected with what they say and do

link?

there's no link since she deleted or deactivated it, I hope the person who made her do that doesn't have anything to do with this place

why would you tell this thread that it exists

why

just fucking why. it was a perfectly kept secret.

oh no, it's a guy who posted that fake tweet

newsflash! hipsters accept popular normies now. The internet meant that we ran out of obscure valuable things to be associated with and had no other choice. be nice to celebrities and the masses.

there should be a link anyway, who are you trying to fool?

guy who forged the tweet here (compare the likes/retweets to one of her recent reply tweets, including the profile pic lineup)

I dindu shit. Animejames is probably off his meds and found it. I only know of one other user who knew of it's existence and we kept it secret because it's discovery was shortly after the discovery of that beautifulthin debacle.

dude who do you take us for? lavren fans? we respect Claire here

what is beautifulthin?

most fans don't have access to it, so it was prob a personal issue and unrelated to fans. or it could be one stalker got access. either way it isn't about us as a group or anything we said, since we don't have access to her facebook.

Is that why anons were threatening to send the beautiful thin discovery to news outlets?

Something that's none of our business. Let it stay buried and forgotten and hope that nobody else ever stumbles across it, god help our souls.

:^)

chairmandore = username that's connected to claire in more than one way. she's also an ex-dancer and the weights seem right for someone her height who's that skinny.

happy to let it stay buried but is any of this related to those anons who found her old photobucket account? hope these revelations weren't a result of "fans" hacking her.

no

I'm still here, I know someone else here had found it too, he was posting her profile pic and shit, but I didn't worry too much because I thought people couldn't send messages to her? but why did she delete it?

All celebrities of either sex have their sexual appeal which fans latch onto, I don't know if that makes their expressions aggressive, lets not forget that 50 shades of grey style of sex is pretty normal in 2016. So I don't think the Pure Christian fans trying to stigmatize sex as sin will succeed.

>he was posting her profile pic and shit
what was it?

can't do any harm since she's deleted it.

Why are Grimes generals getting deleted?
WTF janitors?

I'm not posting it or her facebook, maybe she only deactivated it temporally. it's not a pic of her so don't worry

good, though your comment gave me a hint as to what it was. she had the same pic on her twitter for a little bit this year, didn't she?