Conservative/Right Wing music

Any good music for a right winger? Please, no faggoty ass indie hipster trash or nignog hoodlum gobblety gook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6C4BiaFHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mRA03dWUI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1SMH2KVz-E
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9DU7n6p9A
youtube.com/watch?v=nSWza4SnlR4
youtube.com/watch?v=1hlayCFMeMU
youtube.com/watch?v=THBGqRqO8RU
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXOwCfaZ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0RpNSELas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is going to be a great thread

Slayer

In the Court of the Crimson King
OK Computer

just assume half of your favorite musicians are closeted alt righters :^)

AJJ

Let's make it great.
I'm not this entry level, guys.

>no faggoty ass indie hipster trash or nignog hoodlum gobblety gook.
>good music
Pick one

>changes band name to be politically correct
>right wing
nice bait

Bach.

All artists are "faggots" by your definition

Art is inherently degenerate because it promotes self expression and free thinking, which is a huge no-no in the alt right STEMfedora bible

I'm surprised you didn't use the word cuck in the OP

Wavves

Debout! les damnés de la terre
Debout! les forçats de la faim
La raison tonne en son cratère,
C’est l’éruption de la fin.
Du passé faisons table rase
Foule esclave, debout! debout!
Le monde va changer de base
Nous ne sommes rien, soyons tout!

Refrain
C’est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous et demain
L’Internationale
Sera le genre humain.

Il n’est pas de sauveurs suprêmes:
Ni dieu, ni césar, ni tribun,
Producteurs, sauvons-nous nous-mêmes!
Décrétons le salut commun!
Pour que le voleur rende gorge,
Pour tirer l’esprit du cachot
Soufflons nous-mêmes notre forge,
Battons le fer quand il est chaud!

L’etat opprime et la loi triche,
L’impôt saigne le malheureux,
Nul devoir ne s’impose au riche,
Le droit du pauvre est un mot creux.
C’est assez languir en tutelle,
L’égalité veut d’autres lois;
«Pas de droits sans devoirs», dit-elle,
«Egaux, pas de devoirs sans droits!»

>left wing
>free thinking
pick one

Hip hop and rap is right wing music, though.

>misogynistic
>homophobic
>promotes nationalism (albeit black rather than white)
>all about spending money on bling which is capitalistic

rap is bourgeoisie music you illiterate

>All artists are "faggots" by your definition
What's my definition? Do all artists literally suck dicks?
>Art is inherently degenerate because it promotes self expression and free thinking, which is a huge no-no in the alt right STEMfedora bible
I never got my copy.
>I'm surprised you didn't use the word cuck in the OP
I'm not surprised you didn't in your strawman, you cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6C4BiaFHZU

Being such a 'cuck' (yes, recoil at the truth) that you equate a philosophical tradition built upon thousands of years of thought with internet virgins.
>art is le free expression
Maybe stop posting until you no longer have a high school students view of art.

Africa is not a nation

What does cuck even mean anyway? Politically I mean, I understand its a fetish.

why are you bothering with modern music? Just go backwards into the canon. Alternatively look into what dla/anus has to say about music.

It is not a country, but it can be classed as a nation.

I've listened to Wavves. They're right wing?
I suppose there more qualities to being a conservative than what you list, and nignogs don't qualify, in spite of their seeming qualities. Rap is bourgeoisie music? To an extent, that's true.

it's ironic that there's all these threads of right wingers asking for hand-outs

It's really not hard to figure it out.

No but it is a nation upon nations, which is arguably even flimsier and more unstable - look at the Rwandan genocide.

Awww, a bunch of illiterate Sam Hyde kids got lost on their way to Sup Forums and are using their embryo le look how redpilled I am mommy vernacular in an attempt to come off like they aren't video game playing pawns in a machine

This. Although Public Enemy and the like's persona is a farce. What's more right wing than picking yourself up by your bootstraps from the ghetto to boast about the most stereotypical American Dream lifestyle imaginable while also trying to monopolize as much of the entertainment industry as you can? Oh wait, they're nig nogs.

Fuck off OP

I get that its something explicitly racial. Cucks are people who love black people too much? Is it just another word for niggerlover?

"Anyone who disagrees with my precooked ideology"

got it. the alt right's "bigot!".

kurt cobain was republican

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mRA03dWUI

Obvious b8 is obvious

31 posts in and only 3 with music suggestions yet. Mods ought to nuke these shit threads.

Pic related is all of you btw.

AP is right wing? I know he called grimes retarded once so hes cool at least

RIO / avant-prog

Matthew 10:28 - Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

It doesn't really mean anything, it can be applied to any real situation where government aid or regulation or spending is involved, or racial politics, or immigration, or it's just a completely empty perjorative to use in a bullshit ad homenim attack

Jason Aldean
50s music
Patriotic music
Military marches
Field recordings of war and suffering as rich fatcats laugh in the background

What's more right wing than picking yourself up by your bootstraps from the ghetto to boast about the most stereotypical American Dream lifestyle imaginable while also trying to monopolize as much of the entertainment industry as you can?
Making an honest living, having moral values, and raising a family?
What a tool.
No. It doesn't have much to with black people.
Nope.

It's like at the end of "Hail Ceasar!" when the Communist Club hands over a briefcase with a "handsome private donation to the cause" inside it

>Any good music for a right winger?

In order to create good music, writing, or acting, you have to have empathy and compassion. So no. Even Donald Trump has to use music from people that despise him.

Yeah well, looks like you guys got nothing. Apparently I know more conservative musicians than this shit board.

Aren't both those guys left wing, is this bait?

>n order to create good music, writing, or acting, you have to have empathy and compassion.
How about films? There are good handful of great conservative filmmakers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

I like to think there's a way to make it possible to create a corruption free system, freezing assets, 24/7 surveillance, contractual or obligation, might be necessary for public office positions. Requires more thought, but it doesn't seem impossible.

In order for your comment to be taken seriously, you shouldn't name fag.

>I'M A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE I'VE EVERYTHING I NEED

Uh, no.

>Cucks
Short for Cuckold. The husband of an adulteress. Presumed to be unknowingly raising another man's child.

Politically, right wingers see this as similar to white men who care about justice for minorities and women.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1SMH2KVz-E

What's not honest about making a living in the entertainment and record label management/ music business OP? Do they not earn money fair and square by producing a sellable service or product like any other business? Or are you a Reaganite with a pole up his ass that believes every individal should have a singular goal of starting a nuclear family in the suburbs after you get that engineering degree, and every other sector of American life is ingerently morally degenerate?

Screwdriver?

>Politically, right wingers see this as similar to white men who care about justice for minorities and women.
Nope. This board sure sucks.

Richard Wagner

I "name fag" as a mark of personal responsibility for what I post.

Disregard that, I'm a huge faggot.

Frank Zappa - Freak Out!
Magma - Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh
Rush - 2112
Anything by The Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Dingo Bingo)

Radiohead? Most likely.
King Crimson? At least for Fripp, he seems pretty right wing to be hoenst.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg

I was just saying that if you ask a right winger what their idea of the American Dream is, it wouldn't be making it big in the entertainment business. That's all fine, but your average right winger, and I would hope the average person, wants something more than that.

Shoutouts to Sam Hyde for introducing me to him

>How about films? There are good handful of great conservative filmmakers.

Oh? Who are they? What movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9DU7n6p9A

This is perfect.

>you have to have empathy and compassion.
Those are for gays and liberals. Weak emotions for weak people

youtube.com/watch?v=nSWza4SnlR4

Vegan Reich, most hardline stuff

no fuckkng way Ariel is right wing

He's just a politically incorrect person. Dude's a junkie and a self described nymph

youtube.com/watch?v=1hlayCFMeMU

youtube.com/watch?v=THBGqRqO8RU

It basically means you're willingly (and you take enjoyment in) putting yourself in a disadvantageous situation for someone who is open about deliberately exploiting you.

Used often when Western left-wing liberals are perceived to be selling their relatively safe, tolerant culture out to accomodate minorities such as muslims with often regressive and legitimately dangerous ideologies that have produced an unprecedented amount of terrorist attacks in the past years.

Or some shit.

john maus is a marxist
ariel pink voted for bernie sanders

so fucking epic!

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXOwCfaZ1I

It's getting really hard to tell satire from actual Sup Forumsacks these days, I hope this is the former.

Is he really right wing? I already have all his stuff though.
Ever see Straw Dogs?

>It basically means you're willingly (and you take enjoyment in) putting yourself in a disadvantageous situation for someone who is open about deliberately exploiting you.

so a capitalist then

>personal responsibility

COME TOUCH ME LIKE I'M AN ORDINARY MAN

>honest living
No such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism
>moral values
Nice spook, m'ideology
>raising a family
Not much of a political statement unless you're a son-beating freak who wants only a nuclear family in bumblefuck, kansas

man this is good

This. Who gives a single fuck about what the political affiliation of a musician is if it's not explicit in the music?

There are plenty of George Harrison songs about conservative values, like "Taxman". I really can't think of any eplicitly "conservative" music considering the music profession isn't viewed to kindly by people who think they should "get a _real_ job" and they artists are often dependant on auxillary and indirect sources of income considering how fucked the businees is

melvins
krist novaselic is occasionally ancap, libertarian
outkast rappers are libertarian
kiss
ted nugent
danny elfman
dave mustaine
johnny ramone
ariel pink
dwight yoakam
morrissey
frank zappa

I imagine there is a similar thing with musicians as actors where they will get black listed if they view their actual political opinions instead of just liberal good, right wing bad

COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN COMMUNISM WILL WIN

>No such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism
Whether that's true or not, which it's not, it doesn't matter. We're talking about the American Dream. It's a Dream.
>Nice spook, m'ideology
Having strong moral values is pretty important in life. You shouldn't have to be a right winger to understand that. It doesn't have anything to do with ideology.
>Not much of a political statement unless you're a son-beating freak who wants only a nuclear family in bumblefuck, kansas
What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0RpNSELas

Get in faggot.

This is a funny song, a great experiment in pop music. I'm glad they all decided to get together to make it. I think what's his face? Anyways, it doesn't matter, some people who were invited didn't want to be involved but I think it's a great song besides that.

kill yourself

>James Brown
>Ian Curtis
>Johnny Ramone
>Bryan Ferry
>Dave Mustaine
>Frank Zappa
>Eric Clapton
>Ted Nugent (at least for the Amboy Dukes)
>Elvis Presley
>MF Doom (voted McCain)
>Lynyrd Skynyrd
>Alice Cooper
>Jeff Baxter
>Lee Ving
>Michael Graves
>Dave Smalley
>Neil Peart
>Billy Gibbons
>Morrissey (sort of)
>Varg Vikernes
>Josh Homme
>Billy Corgan
>Buzz Osborne
>Probably shitloads of previous centuries' classical composers
>Probably shitloads of country musicians

All right-wing.
I think I will do a chart.

Jesus fucking christ I can smell the Sup Forums. It smells like a basement.

This list is great!
We should make the equivalent version of /leftypol/-core but with right-wing musicians. It's a pretty fun thing to do as well.
Do you know of any others? I mentioned Rush and Magma before.

I don't understand, my post is intended to reflect the same criticisms you are explicitly pointing out.

Le big nose poopy pee pee jazz man was only economically right wing

It actually smells like farts, because I've been farting. The OP was just to get a rise out of you,

"Corruption free" government shouldn't come with the price of instating fascism

Why not make a new thread about making a new /rightypol/-core chart just like /leftypol/'s? Would be pretty cool.

>pinochet apologists

1000000 years gulag

Megadeth's new album sounds like it was written by Alex Jones

Fascism lays the groundwork for corruption so inherently it won't stay a corruption free government, if it ever managed to be or ever was or will be one. Fascism is a shitty form of government.

>only economically right wing
The only wing that matters is the economical one :)

You know, he was bad, but there wasn't a better alternative. He's the reason Chile became the best south american country btw.
He was also a magician, he could make three thousands commies disappear!

I wonder if Alex Jones could sing. I'd listen to his music.