China is the elephant in the Sup Forums room:

China is the elephant in the Sup Forums room:

They never talk about the fastest growing country in the world.

The alt right knows Trump is targeting against China yet they almost never talk about this point.

They know the Chinese are untouchable and they fabricate all of the technology, the phone or the computer you are using right now.

So it is either Teahadist Trumpers starting nuclear war as their empire is going down or seeing China grow into a space empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204770404577080491863427170
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ6kVG7mcok
thesun.co.uk/news/2172216/horrifying-moment-gran-slips-on-escalator-and-drops-a-baby-to-its-death-from-30ft/
internetslang.com/DIAO-meaning-definition.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China and America are too closely linked
Where America goes China goes too, that's just the way cookie crumbles

t. Chang

Who would you rather be the premier world superpower: China or USA

>They never talk about the fastest growing country in the world.
Except that it's not and you're a retard

>>>/china/

It is

>the phone or the computer you are using right now.

Those are the japs and koreans. Chinks only made poor copies of said technology

china will collapse before anyone.

Someone post the photos of polluted rivers and dogs being beaten to death to make soup and the toddler being run over by a car.

are you that obnoxious English teacher in Shanghai again?

how many times do I have to tell that if chinks become any kind of super power, your ass will be kicked out of china and the benefits to being white in Asia will cease to exist?

these chinks already think whites are pathetic and poor English teachers because they inherited a million dollars from their government for living on a prime piece of land the govt wanted to develop 10 years ago, and became rich.

they think they're superior to whites already.

>(((equality)))
>family values
Kek. So which is it?

Fuck off Zhang.

This above all else.

they assemble the parts

The Philippines made the right choice of leaving America for China.

>china becoming too expensive to buy cheap shit from
>people are buying from vietnam and SEA now
>trump will slap a 600%+ tariff all on imported goods from chinkland
>people know china is becoming more nationalist and racist by the day
>they make it extremely hard for foreigners to even get a work visa now
>so foreign companies are pulling out of china and refusing to do business with them
>xi is secretly struggling with a potential military coup of the country
>trump will also list China as a currency manipulator

Kek, you chinks are so fucked. Trump is gonna wreck your economy. you'll all be starving out in the streets again, like auntie and grandma huhu's days.

no more nong farmer niggers with lambo's. no more real estate purchasing in Vancouver. no more hong baos with thousands of dollars inside sent to pretty chink girls you want to fuck, your bank accounts will be empty.

你是中国人吗?你听得懂中文吗??

>Chinks only made poor copies of said technology
In the 00's maybe, now they're advancing their own technology

China >>> USA

>>trump will slap a 600%+ tariff all on imported goods from chinkland

This will kill the Ameican economy because all their companies produce in China.

If China goes down. So will the world economy.

Speaking of China, where are they? Never seen too many on Sup Forums for some odd reason. I'm guessing the answer is between Sup Forums being banned in China or them having their own version of Sup Forums.

I guess for now Canadians will suffice.

they censored google and Sup Forums

why do we need to talk about them?

two birds with one stone desu

>Speaking of China, where are they?
They're in Asia.

This tbqhwymf. Its no fun to banter someone when they can't respond.

go to weibo and banter them there then

The Chinese Internet is almost its own separate world.

I don't want to learn chinese

I have a new one for your collection.

Chinese are animals.

Sup Forums seems to be fine but recaptcha is censored so they can read but can't post

you probabbly should, even more so now that mr trump has isolationist sentiments

How are their memes?

Actually, it's Cheung

Why is your country buying 4 of their ships then?

Neither Sup Forums or Google are censored in China.

The world is China's bitch.

More please. (Also explain wtf I'm reading).

>China is the world's leading producer and innovator in green technology
>China is the world's leading builder of infrastructure - not just in China, but around the world

For all its faults, China is the future.

basically:
"You're such an asshole, does your family know about this?"

think of it in the same way as :
"Your such a slut, imagine what your parents would say about it?"

>China in charge of green anything

This, China is so much more and I support a China that is involved in the world's affairs, as long as they love God and respect others

The tariff Trump proposed is 45%, not 600%.

>as long as they love God and respect others

I've got some bad news for you.

Sup Forums isn't banned in China, but all of Google's services are. The captchas you need to solve to post are a Google service. So Chinks can only post if they buy a Sup Forums pass.

>god
commies
pick one

and no, china is not the future
it is cancer

Its pretty funny, alot of chinese guys are marrying african grills due to pressure in the homeland

'dick' in the image does not mean what you think.

>Google are not censored in China
If you're a VIP getting diplomatic treatment

desu some of swedens black grills are pretty hot
would'nt mind desu

What does it mean?

Extreme Green tech

>no more nong farmer niggers with lambo's. no more real estate purchasing in Vancouver. no more hong baos with thousands of dollars inside sent to pretty chink girls you want to fuck, your bank accounts will be empty.

ANY DAY NOW

China is moving on to more automated manufacturing while farming more of the low level shit to SEA. They are attempting to become the next Japan or S. Korea but they seem to still be weak in the engineering and design department. Companies like Huawei and Lenovo are getting better though. I don't think they will reach five tigers level of development until they reform their shitty government but I don't see them collapsing either. The Chinese supply chain is too good compared to their peers. Imagine if you wanted to manufacture a new cell phone. On one street corner you can have a factory that makes the plastic covers, down the street from that you can have the battery manufactured, and then another block away is antother factory that makes the PCBs. Not to mention that the Chinese can hire and fire thousands of workers in an instant whenever you need a product made. You can't replicate those conditions in other places which is why companies keep going back to them for manufacturing.

>fastest growing country in the world
>Chinese are untouchable

They aren't as long as they have a totalitarian government and at least 700 million too many people.

I don't know if I would trust the Chinese government to give accurate estimates of its own population. I highly doubt the one child policy and rapid development hasn't caused a decrease in population but somehow the government always claims an increase.

How does that even make sense

Fucking Communists.

So you are cancer?

How am I posting from Shanghai then?

The US gave us Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, etc etc. China has given us...?

>Morality
Should I post Le Chinaman beating random toddler?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

China isn't the fastest growing economy, India is. Chinese quality is still a joke and a bad joke. Besides, just take a look at Chinese ghost cities. Real estate bubble or what?

Nevermind, found it

>ahhh yes surely the government stops Zheng and his 4 wives in the Tibetan countryside from having more than one kid

Even if China achieves a first world level, they would probably just be a bigger japan in terms of quality of living thanks to that population density. I bet their suicide rates are already just as high.

America will always be the comfier place to live.

>chinese """"""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""

So one person represents 1.4 billion?

>Chinese quality is still a joke
>muh ghost cities meme
Pic related

Link related
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204770404577080491863427170
>Once decried as a ghost city of bubble proportions, Pudong now is bursting with life and buyers.

China's population density is lower than California's.

Comparable to Germany or France.

>suicide rates
It is well-documented that China has low suicide rates because of cultural tendencies.
Interestingly enough its the elderly and left-behind children that suicide the most.

Are you from Chee-na?

Kek.

There was a Chink woman last week in Shanghai who dropped her baby off an escalator. Baby fell to the ground from like 4 stories and smashed its brains in.

All because Chinks are deathly afraid of escalators. They think they'll eat them up or something. And these backwards farmers are going to the rule world? BAKA FAMALAM

[Citation needed]

Why are americans so angry in this thread?

You should show some sportsmanship in passing the world-superpower-baton to your successor.

t. chigger

not china

Wow us Americans are geniuses!

Screw China. Bubble economy!

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ6kVG7mcok

thesun.co.uk/news/2172216/horrifying-moment-gran-slips-on-escalator-and-drops-a-baby-to-its-death-from-30ft/

Chee-na?

Do these supposed population density statistics account for the massive stretches of desert and steppe where nobody lives?

but there was that one thing where the dumbass worker forgot to properly secure the escalator panel and someone got eaten by it. someone will post the webm

China fucking sucks, OP.

Please cite the line
>Chinese are scared of escalators and so she dropped the baby

I can't find it in your "source"

Do they account for the uninhabitable mountains in Germany and France?

So does America tbqh

there's no such thing as a reliable statistic from the prc desu

Yes so surely all the statistics are made up and wrong.

Anyone who lives in China knows they are all very slow to step onto escalators. They hold up line queues doing this.

I once saw one nong chink woman in Chengdu refuse to get on an escalator while her old nong farmer husband yelled at her. They held up the line for a good minute or two.

internetslang.com/DIAO-meaning-definition.asp
1. If you are using some company network or some pocket wifi with sim cards issued from branches of those Chinese telecom providers outside mainland then the blockage will be disappeared
2. The blockage fail fron time to time
Traveled there frequent enough

I'm Chinese and I live in China. Pretty confident I don't do that.

>wahhh they eat animals I think have a conscience

Most are, yes.

Germany and France have much smaller uninhabitable areas

So where are you from?

You are a long way from home user.

And any evidence that America's are not?

[Citation needed]

>live in China
>American Flag
Also it's not that they're going to eat it, it's that they're fucking torturing it by fucking beating it!

Are you fu er dai? Did Granmama HuHu live on a prime piece of Pudong 20 years ago that CCP bribed her with a million dollars for?

You have a Lambo and send hong baos to chink girls, but you sitll have a microdick. Don't worry, Trump will empty your bank accounts soon enough, and you'll all be back to eating steamed buns and starving on the streets like you subhuman monkey ex-farmers should be.

>posting with a proxy is illegal now
Hmm I didn't know that.

Any evidence that they are torturing it?

Do you know how veal is made?