Doctor told me I only have 1-3 years to lose weight before the damage I've done to my body is permanent

>doctor told me I only have 1-3 years to lose weight before the damage I've done to my body is permanent

Other urls found in this thread:

hinta.fi/735469/electrolux-esb2300
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i lost 40 pounds in a year

you better start now fat ass

this could be you

just die with dignity as a ball of lard

Can I still eat trash food?

So it is time to act you fatass.

How fucking hard is it to fucking wake up at least twice or thrice a week a bit earlier in the morning than usual and start running a few kilometers?

I actually recommend you to live in Mongolia for a year or so. It will significantly change your life style in a positive way and you will also learn rich history (also happens to be your motherland), and learn a new language. Ride some horses and hunt some mountain goats user, it will be fun.

I lost 15kg in several months. 2-3 years is more than enough.

>running a few kilometers
I can't even run for 2 minutes

Just stop stuffing your mouth.

It's useless. Your won't burn much. It's much easier not to eat like a pig.

I couldn't run for shit months ago, and now I average about 20km a week. You can do it, faggot.

Its quite hard

Well that's the whole point of running. It's useless if you don't stop eating like a pig.

Running just makes the process of eating healthy and losing weight faster.

what damage?

But me just eating 100g of chocolate will just undo all that running

Well you can't fucking expect to become Mr. Athlete in a week. That shit takes time. Run the max amount of distance you can the first time and every next time push yourself a bit over the edge.

It's not hard man. All it takes is some determination.

>fat fuck
>still ugly and manchild at the end

poor kid

But it's not really necessary. The key to losing weight is to count your calories and eat healthy food.

>mfw my psychiatrist told me to start going to the gym instead of giving me stronger antidepressants

Don't you have some sort of body cult in Brazil?

A psychiatrist that doesn't want to scam you? wow

how is your mud cake, bro?

""""Normal"""" people do.
""""Unfortunately"""", I'm not normal.

That's was my first thought. I just want the drugs, he can fuck off with his babbling

Maybe your psychiatrist are, that's my point.

yes, they call it bunda

>mfw I eat like a fat fuck and I'm thin af because I only eat once a day

You know you can fuck up your health one time, mr. I-want-to-die-until-40. It's absolutely unhealthy.

Set your alarm for 20 minutes earlier. Get up and do a little housework making your place cleaner / nicer. Eat a healthier / higher protein breakfast.

Do this for 3 months and come back.

You retard, that is only bound to make you fat in the long run; when you grow old and your bowels become incredibly lazy. It is best to eat small portions 4 to 5 times a day and keep those bowels making over hours.

Eating once a day is extremely unhealthy.

it is dark and cold and i am sleepy. you better kill me that make me get up even 30 seconds earlier that i have to.

how does it fuck up your health?

Go out for walks and stop eating shit.

Buy yourself a blender and make yourself smoothies with fruit and vegetables instead of drinking Coke. hinta.fi/735469/electrolux-esb2300

Don't eat anything you didn't prepare yourself.

Get myfitnesspal app on your phone and use it to track your progress.

Gotta love this fat wojakposter

>tfw started eating less
>tfw lost 4 kg
>tfw got stuck in this 4 kg and can't lose more

eat less sugar

Read
You will get troubles with your bowel at least.
Also if you eat unhealthy food it will fuck up your liver and pancreas. If you got fat because of this or just ate to much fat food, you would have troubles with pressure, vessels and heart.

I have dropped it

i'm literally eating rice, beans, meat, water and veggies everyday, sometimes some pasta and a lot of fruits (it's incredible how those shits don't kill your hunger)

this dutch is right
eat frequent small meals is best for excersize too
too bad we don't have as much free time to excersize ;_;

Avoid rice unless it's brown rice and avoid pasta unless its made from whole wheat flower.

Unless you want to develop diabetes in life.

>A lot of fruits
Hello shitload of fruit-sugar

I can't avoid rice
I don't cook my food
Yeah, I think it's better than eating cakes and bread though

Yeah it's better, but your need to be careful with this kind of food. You better count calories when you eat it.

I'm eating the less I can as possible, that's why I'm not counting calories

After some time hungry you can't hold on anymore

Do you drink sufficient amount of pure water during a day? It can help a bit.

Nah, I drink at most 3 cups of water a day

>Doctor gives me a 13 week diet program to make me lose weight
>Follow it to the T
>Lose 20 kg
>Don't put them back on even after I start eating junk again

When it comes to fruits, vegs and nuts eat only those that have a Ph value close to 6

I tried to starve myself once and i went 4 days without eating anything, then my vision started getting blurry so i would eat some bananas to stay awake. Lost 15kg like this.

Now i'm fat again.

Jesus

fruit isn't bad in small portions. nutrients and vitamins, but obviously you cant binge on fruit. one apple or one orange a day is fine

Starving yourself to lose weight is the worst way to do it, because you'll get even fatter when you start eating again. Just eat less junk food and do exercize you fat fuck.

what was ur diet plan

I love xis burger, pizza and Pepsi too much to give it all up like that. I realized that life is meaningless and eating tasty food is all that matters in life.

>Doctor said in order to fight off my terrible body wide clinical acne I would have to take this expensive medicine that would slowly kill my kidneys and give me horrifying flank pains.

This is hell, this medicine feels like Chemo or something, it's eating my stomach inside out and I pee like every 40 mins.

sometimes I wish I would just be dead already

excercising is pretty useless to lose weight in my view because.
1 - walking is useless, you won't lose almost anything doing it, according to people
2 - sedentary people can't run anyway, or do hard sports like swimming

the best way must be only counting calories I think

>I have a great doctor, best doctor around. he gave me six months to live, I say I couldn't pay my bill, he gives me another six months.

Jesus fucking Christ, your must not starve yourself. Your body will accumulate fat even faster after this. And it can inflict severe damage to your health.

Accutane? I took it for 6 months and it was fine aside from the fucking skin peeling off

They brainwashed you into thinking that. When you are around 40 and ill as fuck lying in a bed you will regret thinking that way.

Look at some people, they are 80 and can still do daily activities, exercise and do whatever they want. It's because they were eating the right stuff all their life.

why do you start these weird threads on here, jamal

Well, you starved yourself to lose weight, so you already proved that you're retarded, so why would you be right about your stupid opinion about exercising?

Unless you're a favela nigger who'll get shot if you step outside, go take a fucking run. Run around for 10 minutes, then 15, then 20, then 30. In a year, you'll stop being fat.

No it was a super strong antibiotic. Ironically my old dermatologists didn't want to get me accutane because he thought it would be bad for my kidney, and ends up giving me worse medicine for my body.

I told my regular doctor and thats when he told me more about the medicine and the bad side effects.

eat less calories, how long have you been stuck on 4kg? Download the "MyFitnessPal calorie counter" app.

Because I'm fat loser and I have nothing to do while I'm baking my mudcakes.

>medicines for acne

There are actually a lot of therapies for this without getting any medication.

There also things you can do yourself

1. Stop eating greasy
2. No more sugar
3. Eat more protein

nigga vegetables are delicious.
stop letting your body lie to you.

I think people who do heavy medical shit and attending doctors have already tried it

Don't listen to the people who tell you not to worry about exercising. Exercise is extremely important for way more than just weight.

Here's my advice:
1: eat shit less often. Not saying cut it cold turkey, but only eat stuff like Doritos on weekends, and only 2 bags if you're with friends, one small bag if you're alone. Also adapt to Seltzer water to cut out some soda and it will lessen the craving for sugar.
2: Eat high protein foods. Eat for breakfast one piece of toast and a hard boiled egg. For lunch eat a bag of nuts with a basic turkey sandwich with Colby Jack cheese, nine grain bread, light mayo or mustard, and lettuce. For dinner eat a salad every other day, have only one fried meal a week, eat lighter portions, and substitute Beef or pork with chicken. Buy portion conttrolled desserts and eat one. If you get hungry, eat a granola bar. Avoid fast food more than twice a week that isn't a stop for a mocha at Starbucks.
2: Buy an exercise bike, and dumbells ranging from 10 to 20 KG. When gaming (I play console so this works for me) ride the bike. If you're watching TV or listening to music, do some curls. If you want, buy some Gatorade before you work out. Don't go to a gym so you don't get assblasted or nosy chads bitching you're doing it wrong or calling you tubby.
I lost around 3KG this way over just three weeks.

This is coming from a guy who doesn't go to /fit/, and hated Gym class in school.

I'm not him rofl, i'm the other fattie

btw I tried to run once, almost died after 30 seconds
some days

I'm eating as few as I can, otherwise the hunger gets too strong and it hurts, can't eat less
it's genetic

Did those things for 2 years and still had body wide acne.

I did the water drinking the pillow washing meme the no stress meme the get more sunlight meme.

None of them worked and it's mostly on my scalp so it's not really because of grease on my face.

So keep almost dying until you either get fit or fucking die. How are you gonna lose weight without effort?

By eating less calories, duh

It's not a meme actually. After I ceased to be nervous and stop eating junk food acne is completely gone.

jamal somali bin-pekka wants attention

You have to find out what fucks you up to that extend.

It is in-fact genetic.

For example when I consume huge quantities of sugar especially in the form of chocolate, I get dry skin on my scalp and irritation on my cheeks, they basically become red, itchy and it peels off.

I went to the doctor, tried some weird soap he prescribed, it worked but I had to keep using it. Eventually I grew tired of it. My grandma said that it was sugar, I thought she was talking bullshit. My last resort was actually following her advice and stop consuming stuff that has shit loads of sugar.

That was 3 years ago, it never came back.

Genetics is a pain, but it only does so much. See

test

I was talking about acne

>I'm eating as few as I can, otherwise the hunger gets too strong and it hurts, can't eat less
That means you've hit a weight loss plateau, you need to eat more calories than you burn for a couple of days and then start over. And when I say eat more than you burn I only mean like 200-300 calories

I lost 50 lbs in one month.
Found ten of them again over the next two years, but I'm still content.

You don't have to eat less calories if you exercise. Energy in, energy out. It's literally a simple mathematical equation.

Unless you're an american gulping down three burgers, a mega pack of fries and a 2l coke every meal, you'll get there. Trust me, I went through the same shit. I went from a 115 kg lardass to 86 kg by running once a day for a year.

to lose weight it's best to eat only once a day.
Also in order to lose weight only eat whats needed like sugar and water. Popcicles is a great source of water and sugar.

Eating before you go to bed memes that you will have all night to burn it off too.

So before you go to bed eat 5 or 6 popicles and only that.

>50lbs in one month.
Thats not very healthy user at all. It's a giant strain on your heart to lose that much.

0/10

Oh. Well then you're fucked.
I've learned to accept mine.

>Unless you're an american
>t. 115 kg lardass

You can run for two hours and then ruin it with one chocolate bar. Besides exercises, you need to be really careful with what you eat.

fuck off

You can remove that skin

>i binged on junk food more than once or twice a week the past 2-3 years
>huge binges like tons of ice cream, pizza, burgers, cookies
>i've stopped and cut it out now except for occasional cheat meals
>now i shit diarrhea almost every day even if i eat clean,
>have weird pain in my toes if I eat junk food at all again

Did I likely fuck up my body? Could I have damaged organs?

But I don't need to exercise if I eat less calories

Yes

You better see doctor.

Nice metalopcalypse reference

Our cuisine is pretty fat but it's not that extreme, and I was a lardass because I was lazy, not because I went to fast food joints (Which I didn't, I never really liked it.)

Dont be retarded. Stop going to the gym and going on a diet. Start vomiting today. With the help of mrs finger you can all you want and never get fat

I shit nothing but yellow now. At least it's solid. I went to my GP and he did some tests and said my liver and kidneys are fine so it's probably my acid reflux .

it's terrifying really.

Its not. But for some reason with you saying it like that it kind of does soubd hard.