How is this okay

how is this okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLqhZk-hA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares faggot

is this nigger like 5'4??

That's a dope fit but you guys are gonna say it's "cringe" because you're fucking nerds who don't know anything about fashion.

Because metal is back. It's fashionable at the moment.

"Dope fit"

Alright alright. The one on the fight doesn't look as good but I'd wear left any day

>dope fit

No, you just look like a massive cunt when you wear clothes that fit like that

>Not even knowing that "fit" is just short for "outfit" and has nothing to do with how the clothes actually fit

Now that you guys won't make fun of me for asking, can you guys recommend me some intro to metal albums?

I haven't heard anything yet desu with you senpai

Which one if those should I get into first?

And thanks I saved it

Those tan cargo joggers are throwing the entire thing off severely.

Which one is the best death metal would you say? I think that I like death metal the most, but I don't listen to metal at all normally.

Doom/sludge

I'm not that into death metal, but Death's Symbolic is supposed to be really good. If you like some dark comedy, I'd suggest checking out Dethklok

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLqhZk-hA4

>tan

you may need your eyes checked famalam

On that chart? Autopsy's Mental Funeral.

Jesus christ do you want someone to hold your hand? Just listen to the shit for fucks sake.

It's really not that good,but i think the worst part are the pants and not the slayer shirt, and i'm also not a big fan of layering but it looks decent in the second pic

No, thats pretty gay.

if you're offering i'll hold your hand

Are metal band t-shirts the new fuccboi style? Been seeing them everywhere lately

layering looks bad and those shoes are awful

It is cringe, faggot. Hop off Jerry Lorenzo's dick and go talk about your new NMDs on KTT you fuckin stan.

Yeah man, just picked this one up

Slough Feg and Helstar are more power than heavy

Guns n roses shirt a perennial favorite
Barney's selling them for hundreds of dollars

Yeah if you wear stuff like that you look like a total queer.

That shirt managed to be the worst thing in a photo with drop crotch pants in it.

Sarted with Burzum

Listening to Electric Wizard. This is fucking good

Whats the most /fa/ metal shirt?

It's alright but the dudes face kills it

>tan
got some bad news brother

I mean, everyone is into burzum, right?

looks cool to me, but its trendy as fuck, everyone looks/dresses the same these days

according to my friend he is very short.

radical dude

W2C
C

>don't know anything about fashion.
apparently you don't either because it's shit

raw, first wave, war, osdm, funeral doom, sludge have a consistent aesthetic but good luck pulling it off if you don't listen to it