Why doesn't this board have sound-enabled webms? We should start a petition for this

Why doesn't this board have sound-enabled webms? We should start a petition for this

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/project-webmu#
i.4cdn.org/gif/1472116200632.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying we wouldn't just use it to blow each other's eardrums out with memes

that could just be a bannable offense or something. webms would be such a fucking cool way to share music on the spot

this, famalam

Get Obama on the phone

copyright you fucking retard

Sup Forums would get wiped out by the DMCA

we could do it under fair use and only use 30 seconds of material as a sort of "teaser"

and do you think anyone cares what gets posted here? links of illegal music get posted here all the time

the difference is that those aren't hosted on Sup Forums

/wsg/ post copyrighted music all the time in groove threads, and I've never seen anything happen to those posts

the 420chan music board just lets you upload .mp3s and shit

Yeah I've never understand why that wasn't available for all boards. I imagine there's some copyright shit that they just don't care about in the smaller boards where it is enabled.

this, there is no excuse

so where should we start the petition?

not a bad idea
although this is pretty much my only concern

oh this song sounds pretty coo- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ipetitions.com/petition/project-webmu#

just made this

This would be a bad idea

Nigga, how is YouTube still around if that's the case?

FRANKIE SINATRA

Because Jewgle pays the record companies royalties for each view

thisif Sup Forums is going to host copyrighted music then eventually they're going to have to be prepared to pay to host it on their servers. the industry is very litigious these days.

That doesn't happen on GIF or other webm boards so you can stop fagging out about it.

Also, it's likely already enabled.

ive seen plenty of webms on /gif/ that are screamers or that super realistic knocking shit. im not saying it would be rampant but it definitely would happen

I tried uploading a generic Sigur Ros webm to you but it didn't work

>knocking shit
What's that?

For some reason I had a false memory of them getting enabled on all boards. My bad.

this kind of shit, i.4cdn.org/gif/1472116200632.webm skip to 0:19

First of all nice trips. Second of all I've seen those and yeah they are garbage for doing that

That's. Hilarious.

Yo, shouts to the king troll who invented that. Knocking used to make my heart skip for reasons I won't go into. I'm over it know but I used to get TRIGGERED really easily by it. FOR YEARS!