My dad just got back from America and said he couldn't finish a single meal they served him because they were all so...

My dad just got back from America and said he couldn't finish a single meal they served him because they were all so massive. Also he said half the women were the size of a bus

Do Americans really have bigger meal sizes than regular people? I thought the fat thing was a meme

He was in South Carolina if that makes a difference

Post American meals

you know you're fat when even Aussies remark on it

I use to eat the safeway sandwiches that size, but it would take me 2 meals to do so.

The south is know for their massive portions, so I guess it is a geological thing.

> half the women were the size of a bus
its kinda funny given how they think eating a subway makes them healthier too

>geological

>south Carolina
Poor man

Not to mention the loads of butter they put on everything

It doesn't? I keep eating it

>tfw can't stop eating

>South Carolina

I never graduated High school

your dad sounds like a fucking poofter

In my world it's not common to be obese. I live inner city and go to uni so people are always moving around and generally taking care of themselves because there's probably more pressure to be successful in these places, plus there's a lot of Asians. I think a lot of outer-suburban Australia is fatter

You sound like a fatty

That wasn't a very nice thing to say

Freedom and obesity go hand in hand.

5.56 x 45 lbs cal(ories).

Everything is big in America.

except hearts

i live in the midwest. my french cousin came to visit me this summer and i bought her a small ice cream cone and she said it was as big as the biggest ice cream cone size in france.

not everything :^)

did u fugg?

REEEEE!

>Do Americans really have bigger meal sizes
Yes. Food from the South tends to be bigger and unhealthier as well.

Don't feel bad, buddy. Now you know the difference between geographical and geological!

Keep your head up! :)

Good morning, sirs.

Geological? What, does the Earth shift every time a dixie moves?

Be nice to him.

Yeah we eat a metric fuckton. Ill admit that; and yes some of our people over-indulge or don't treat their body how they should for the amount they consume. But to label all Americans as being fatfucks is just dumb, and it has it's place on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but Sup Forums should know better.

For some perspective i'm 6 foot 3 inches and 180 pounds (81 kg)

>it is a geological thing.

Yes

American portions are a lot bigger.

Canadian portions have been getting smaller but they used to be almost as big.

>Australian

you're practically America

>tfw no starving australian boipussy

>so I guess it is a geological thing.
because they all weigh twenty stones?

I've lived in several places, one was south carolina.

In south carolina and other places in the south, a lot of women are big(I wouldn't say bus size) but a lot f women are also average and very very attractive and well kept.

In the north, there are far less overweight women, but there are far less 8+/10 women aswell.

While all of the Shart in mart and we're all retarded white trash beached whales thing is false, US portions are massive due to our excess in food. I remember going to Germany and I had to order extra large plates of food. s
Simply because at German style restaurants, one scoop of Spetzel and two pieces of Schnitzel weren't filling an I would be starving after an hour.
Food was albeit really good.

Plat

>While all of the Shart in mart and we're all retarded white trash beached whales thing is false
Stop lying, even in Commiefornia it was like that.

Friendly reminder that American liberation always involves a full tummy

Cut me off before I could proofread and finish my comment.

Plates here for a burger and fries at Chili's or similar bar and grill places include a massive 1/2 pound (230g) burger on a kaiser roll with all of the fixins, a basket of fries(~40 fries), an appetizer of bread and a salad, a Liter mug of regular coke(free refills), and a dessert. Effectively all of the food a congolese child eats in a year for 35$.

>Effectively all of the food a congolese child eats in a year for 35$.
no
you can get a bacon cheese burger at Chili's on the 2 for 20 menu. Which means it's 10 bucks. Also keep in mind 2 for 20 comes with an appetizer.

>eating 20-35 dollars worth of burger
>not fat

I live in the PNW. Here we're healthier than the rest of the country. The only place you're gonna see scooter riding hicks that can't point out Austria on a map is in the shitty parts of the south(AKA Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Alabama). Even though (unfortunately) unlike you Frenchies we don't have our white trash policy to kill on sight. So you see light gray Walmart sweats and sleeveless camo shirts everywhere.

I weigh ~90Kg and am about ~190cm tall. I'm like 2 kg overweight.
Plus I don't often eat that shit, I normally go Chipotle or Panera when I'm alone.

When I was in Canada and NY I had to order senior citizen portions, which are average European restaurant portions (still too big).