Sweden thread

In this thread we shit on sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6068658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swedish women get a hotline for mansplaining, this article is only a day old.

independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html

Sweden is just an example of what happens when you groom your youth to be feminine and even more obey the government entirely and let it run their lives from cradle to grave.

The fact that you can go from the top to the bottom and not have any sort of revenge besides a fucking kid with a katana in a school is insane. Look at how much racist shit happens in the US, Finland, UK, eastern europe. and look at how nothing happens when this shit goes down in Sweden

Sweden is what happens when you never question government and it starts fucking your country up. Seriously though go kill some Africans/Arabs for fuck sake every other country has had some sort of retaliation Sweden get your shit together

I think she was just salty he didn't rape her.

>Jamal YES

Can they piss in the sink then ?

>frogs

I think you spend way too much of your free time being on Sup Forums.
The truth is that 99% of the population literally doesn't give a crap of what that one party with 4% of the votes want to do. Because it will either never be done or be so unnoticeable that literally nobody gives a crap. I think it's time you don't be a retard believing every click bait article you can find. I mean, you're literally 56% white. Why don't you go on a killing spree then?

>literally

Rekt

but you let them dictate how to run your country ffs, you arent standing up to them and tell go to hell with your insane bs

A 4% party doesn't dictate our country you retard.

Anyone have the local newspaper article about the Swedish commune that was paying gang members 11,000 usd a year to not commit crimes? The leader of the criminals was arrested for possession of drugs and assaulting swedish police officers.

The 'Sweden Yes' meme isn't funny, because the news articles are either fake and old or, worse, real. This is the saddest meme in history of Sup Forums.

>you arent standing up to them
>standing up

Yeah, just like "feminist snowplowing" never happened right? Tell that to the bus network that collapsed because they were clearing walkways and bicycle roads over normal roads.

Literally happened what, 1 week ago?

The only sad thing is people actually believing memes.

REMINDER

You mean that they wanted to focus on gerting ride of the snow on the pavement and media calling it feminist when it was stated nowhere?

Reminder that the Netherlands is one of the least white countries in Europe with only France being worse.

Whatever makes you sleep at night

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6068658
Oh right sorry, it's "equal", not feminist, got my Marxist buzzwords mixed up. Sure did a fine fucking job last week, can't wait to see how bad this winter is gonna be. At least I get an excuse to stay at home, I guess.

Can you confirm some of those related to feminism/education reforms/immigration? I've never been to Sweden, maybe I should jump on a Tallink ferry and check your country out for once.

You can lie here, you can shill on Sup Forums but I was in Sweden, I talk with people in Stockholm and some smaller villages, you people are fucked and you know it. And after years of shitting on everybody nobody gives a damn about you. You will be post-commie level in no time and the only thing you can do is cry on Sup Forums how wonderful your country is. Not for long Sven, not for long.

>I was in Sweden, I talk with people in Stockholm and some smaller villages
no you didn't

this exactly, Sup Forums browsers and most americans believe every meme fake article without a source posted here. I dont know how these people can call themselves 'redpilled' when they dont even check the source.

maybe its just group mentality

Believe what you want.