482 albums
36 gb
14.1 days

about 2800 artists, 5350 albums, 53000 tracks
that's about 30 weeks of music in 860 GB
no gf tho

itunes is cool and i enjoy using it

I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient

800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.

8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.

4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.

18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.

That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.

holy kek, this pasta still cracks me up every time

what do you guys do when you want to listen to music and you're not using your computer/it isn't available/you're not in your house? You just don't?

This is what I have on my iPod.

>only have 400 albums
>heard them all, most multiple times

i need to listen to more music

>18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.
It was called Summer Girls actually. Also, could you share some of those recordings?

I mostly listen to obscure noise tapes on youtube because I'm too lazy to download much anymore

all on slsk ~Florges

Why so many...? You guys really like all those albums?

I prob have like 300+ gb of music, just because I downloaded lots of discographies in 2014 I only download albums now bc I have too much lol

:^)

it accumulates over years

a ton of important bands have huge discogs. i have 17 coil releases and thats nowhere near a full discog

Keke everytime

Seed

Currently sitting at this and adding more that I find enjoyable enough to warrant a FLAC download. I listen to the album first before downloading to my PC.

I have another music folder from when like 5 years ago when I thought collecting huge sums of music that I'll never listen to was cool. It's sitting at 218gb and ~25,000 songs.

i have some on my phone + a shared spotify premium i got from my roommate

I need more.

Is this one of those things we do to prove we are better than the rest?

use my sandisk

12537 tracks, 99.2 GB
:^)

128 gb microsd.

I use my phone, sadly it only has 64gb capacity and is therefore constantly out of space.

>tfw 8 years worth of music