/can/ Canada General

Yes we /can/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyirREV73_k
youtube.com/watch?v=4E45ee-1gMs
youtube.com/watch?v=V8LCH2k5Xh4&t=593s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't give Poodeau a high five either.

Based Prince George.

first for anglos

Just taking my peat for a walk.

God Save the Queen

Why can't we have more chinese immigrants that look like this? Where are they hiding them?

reminder that toronto should be glassed

How can I better cultivate and develop my inner Saskatchewanian, /can/?

America should annex us Desu.

TORONTO DELENDA EST

Fuck your cousin.

Toronto honestly isn't even bad
its the immediate surroundings and spreading paki cancer
I can feel my skin crawl as I drive through the "brown belt"

>tfw Ontario will never be what she was
youtube.com/watch?v=lyirREV73_k

Watch every episode of Corner Gas

Ontario girls tbqhwya

Niagara is paradise
>tfw you will never settle down to your fruit plantation and small private vineyard overlooking the river.

Get drunk and ride a tractor around

We'll never get er back boys.

Niagara Falls is a prominent shithole, literally Detroit in Canada. Its the further West Ive been and on the name of god I shall never go further

Again, thanks for the picture. That's awesome. I love history and that picture is great with the old cars.

You've genuinely convinced me to take a trip to Beaverton, your city council would be proud.

Come to think of it, I was in Georgina a couple summers ago, which is not far. According to google Beaverton is a 1 hour drive from where I live. Like I said hardly "out there". It's a day trip at the very least, no problem.

Can't wait to see the waterfront. It's been far too long. From one user to another, thanks.

>mfw thinking about Toronto getting nuked

Clifton Hill is cool when you are a kid I guess.

nice steamship

I know this is blasphemy but I like this version better than Rodger's

youtube.com/watch?v=4E45ee-1gMs

>tfw you will never die trying to kill yanks in the Caribbean seas.

Before the chinese invasion.

Daily reminder that Canada is a bilingual country; therefore one post out of two should be written in French.

To reinforce mixed identity and the importance of multiculturalism in Canadian culture, this post will be written in both languages.

Rappel journalier que le Canada est un pays bilingue; de ce fait, un poste sur deux devrait être écrit en Français.

Pour renforcer l'identité mixe et l'importance du multiculturalisme dans la culture canadienne, ce poste va être écrit dans les deux langues.

>Vancouver

On the other hand, french is for mongs

>one post out of two should be written in French.

Actually no, every post should be presented in both french and english

Is that New Westminster?

The weather is getting a touch brisk. I live in an apartment building, 4th floor. Never touch the heat, all the suckers around me crank their stats and keep me toasty in my jams without a penny spent

this

North Vancouver.
I'm going to be posting some pictures of old vancouver for you to look at.

good post

tabarnak de calisse

>wogs already out in their huge Canada goose parkas while I'm still in a light jacket and shorts.

> Pis il y en a un autre qui pensait que l'anglais devrait être choisi comme langue mondiale.
Y'était où ton cégep ? À Westmount ?

Good point. It'd be a good step to take to represent how proud and multicultural Canada is on the international scene!

Bon point. Ce sera une bonne démarche à prendre pour montrer à quel point le Canada est fier et multiculturel sur l'échelle internationale!

vieux-montréal

one in every 5 posts should be in Chinese

我會和你的母親做愛,摧毀她的肛門

Hiding the slant eyes behind sunglasses I see!

best quebek girl /// Meilleure fille quebec

youtube.com/watch?v=V8LCH2k5Xh4&t=593s

Oh tu serais surpris, j'allais au secondaire à Mont Saint Hilaire, ville assez francophone et blanche, et j'ai entendu le même discours. Comme quoi si la langue officielle serait l'anglais partout, tout serait plus simple.

KEK
E
K

que je lui ai répondu

>Vancouver
>ASMR
>French

Les seuls personnes bilingues (français-anglais) au Canada c'est les québecois / acadiens / franco-ontariens. Maudit colon.

Asmr is for fucking spergs

Ces gens là c'est vraiment des moutons. Est-ce que tu peux être plus un normalpédé que ça?

Correct.

Great Britain is the best country in the world and NZ is great too

Ce que j'dis c'est des menteries qu'ils aillent tous mangez d'la marde

You shut your trap

>mvq un autre fil canadien est conquis par la francophonie

Ce sont des normies qui croient que les cartes géographiques devraient être simplifiés juste pour être plus jolies. Il y a moyen d'utiliser des lingua franca sans remplacer des siècles d'héritage culturel par une langue comprise seulement par une fraction de tes citoyens.

Yeah you tell him Tom

Huh?

Huh?!

It looked just like that when I went, just more decrepit with a whole bunch of barred windows and homeless fucks living on the street and in camps.

FRENCH GET OUT

En même temps on est facilement le quart de la population et si on se fie à leurs dires qu'on est tous des osti de BS qui profitent du système et ben on a pas grand chose d'autre à faire que de merdeposter sur un forum de boîte à savon népalais

Parlez français s'il vous plaît je ne comprends pas :^)

not excited for another winter

>tfw we expelled all our homeless to live in nomadic tribal bands roaming the Don Valley

move back to Pakirabia then Raj

Yes, I know.

Why do you think I'm posting pictures from the 1960s and 70s?

Bawwn jewwer, cumm suvvah? Jahbeet unn Mawn-Tree-Alll. Je practice-eh muhn franc-says avec twaa. :)

Anglos à gauche

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

Par lay voo english motherfucker

>THIS FUCKING PINEAPPLE
FUCK YOU

>quebecucks invade a Canadian general and just speak in French, being their obnoxious French selves

FUCK.
GO TO QUE GENERAL

>tfw subject some poor unsuspecting quebecer to my blood curdling, nightmare tier french

Désolé je parle pas boche

Hum yes allo calisse I waz euh woundeuring if you had some winchille washer to sold its for mai cawr becoze euh it has no left esti d'tabarnak

I'll make you parle on my dick

>tfw we had Flamin' Cheetos for like a month here then they took them away

Gone too soon but never forgotten!

La situation actuelle de ce fil

Est-ce qu'on peut unir le canada à travers les peintures de cave mongoliennes?

>tfw no Pepsi Holiday Spice

son of bitch quebecuck! I'm Korean! Youll never be a country!

Vancouver 1970s.

caves*

we're always have Hickory Sticks at least

Jem excoozay? Juh nay com-prenday pah mawn amee.

Nobody cares

salut mes amis francophones, qu'est ce que vous pensez de les nouvelles que l'ancien maire de montreal a ete corrompu?

who I hate:

French
BC
Maritimes
French
Alberta
French
Chugs
French chugs

I care you pineapple nigger

>t.torontonian holding some homo rainbow flag

G'night, eh.

hello SK

bet you're a ukie

I'm going to keep posting them a bit longer yet.

The west end 1970s

Hate is not a Canadian value

t. visitor of asian parlours

DELETE THIS

Hate built Canada

Auto-haineux

Empty english bay beach (would never be empty today) 1963

Stop hating and post old pictures of your city.

Layton was wrong. But then, we all were...*sips an alcoholic beverage contemplatively*

boys, look, he's holding two dogs

who needs a wife when you've got two dogs and a dead mother to talk to with your ouija board?

The noble first nations people built Canada