Translation of one of the top russian new websites Lenta.Ru:

Translation of one of the top russian new websites Lenta.Ru:

A little negro Markus, washing windows, became a star of social networks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дeти_фecтивaля
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavs being racist

what else is new

Correction, washing door

The new is that it's on the front page of the website, visited by millions of russians.
No more play in political correctness anymore.

you will find that being un-politically correct is stranger than you think

There's nothing racist about it, "negro" as in "нeгp" is a standard way to call a black person in Russia. The word for "nigger" is "нигep".

well.. they could say "american boy"... or even "a boy from Harlem".. would just be more adequate.. hypocrites with they laws banning "ethnic enmity"..

it is because it is depicting a dancing person that happens to be black
race doesn't have to be entirely negative, treating him as person-exception is racism

Interesting, that Wikipedia says "The United States Census Bureau included Negro on the 2010 Census, alongside Black and African-American, because some older black Americans still self-identify with the term.[12][13][14] The U.S. Census now uses the grouping "Black, African-American, or Negro." Negro is used in efforts to include older African Americans who more closely associate with the term".... So a question to american people here, do you frequently see word "negro" in news?

Wait, what? I don't understand what you're saying. Article seems to be absolutely harmless to me.

WTF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE B8?

THERE'S NOTHING RACIST IN THIS!!!

THE RUSSIAN WORD NEGRO DOESN'T MEAN WHAT IT MEANS IN THE RACIST ANGLO WORLD!!!!

In Russian, it's commonly used in with neutral or light negative context. Yes, it's nothing new and I would agree that it's mostly harmless in common talk. But in news, it's was really infrequent, at least before.. But now.. I don't know. Why even it was needed to underline his race if it was obvious from the video? Unlikely they would write his race in the title if he would be Caucasian..

Negrs are rare in russia, so we usually make accent on it to pull attention.
In other hand, we rarely make accent on nationality of our own country fellas, like tuvins, tatars, dags and 100+ other russian nationalities.
Just "Look, this guy stole my bike!" while this "guy" may be absolutely mongoloid khan. Nobody will make accent on it.

But if it still disturb you, we have the solution. Send all niggers to the Alaska, then, return Alaska to us, with all these negrs. And then they'll become just "guys".

it's a bit like neekeri vs nekru in Finnish used to be. Then the leftards started raping the language in the name of political correctness.

Lol. Dream on :) Why do you need Alaska even.. you've got plenty of land with the same climate to the east of Siberia.. it's a new obsession

>it's was really infrequent, at least before..
It was much more common before. Some SJW PC shit is leaking even here with "african-american", "black" and other stupid terms.

>Why even it was needed to underline his race if it was obvious from the video?
Because there's basically no nigs in Russia.

>Florida/New York/California man did a thing in the news all the time
Is this State-ist? On the real though, how is that different? It is not. It is not bad, it is just describing a situation because being from that place is specific, and this is news showing where and to whom it happened.

Tricky Russian.

the tshirt is kinda shitty

Now both feel ashamed of their son.

>Mexico

>Ahmed Mohamed

Negr - Black guy.

Same as Polish żyd(jew) is offensive word here (and Russia).

>both
nope. don't believe the memes. i am sure the girl is proud af, don't know about the guy though. but he will dump her eventually anyway and find another slut to impregnate, then dump her again and so on.
some beta sissy russian '''man''' (average russian '''man''') will marry her and support that kid. we russian losers do it quite often. it is even considered quite a manly thing to do.
'the father isn't the one who impregnated but the one who cared for a kid' we commonly say.

that's different and you know it

How do Africans even end up in Russia? Did the USSR ever end up developing strong ties to the nations there that still hold?

We do not racists but we can joke about someones heritage. Call someone a cannibal for example.:D

Talk for yourself omezhka.

couldn't find the article in english, maybe you'll find it with google translator.
we russians are basically the cuckest of all cucks
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дeти_фecтивaля

and sooooo?

Moron, negr in our language is not an insult since it doesn't refer to history or anything, it's all about terminology: europeoid, mongoloid, negroid.
It's not white guilt, faggots, it's america's guilt.
So don't spread your racism bullshit upon other countries.

On mobile. Give me the tl;dr version.

Why calling niggers "niggers" is concidered racist? Also are there real niggas on /int?

Oh fuck I felt disappointment looking through these
i thought i wasn't racist what the hell
i genuinely like african people
why am i feeling so bad looking at these pictures
what the fuck russia

>pikabu

I live in a dormitory with a bunch of niggers, i have stayed away from them because they are scary in some ways, like when you look at them in the eyes they are not the eyes of a human being, they are the eyes of an animal that may as well feel like jumping to you and biting your head.
They do lots of small disturbing things, they dress like ghetto rappers thinking it's cool, have the same problem chinks have which is complete lack of awareness of other people, like i see them dumping shit in the sink and tell them "don't do that", they understand because it's not like they are stupid, but next second they carry on doing the same shit as if nothing happened, they usually smell for some reason i can't understand, and when they approach women it gets to a new level of creepiness, if a girl doesn't treat them as pieces of shit (or even if she does) they will keep literally, LITERALLY asking for sex. If you go to a party with niggers around you have to keep the drunk girls away because they won't let any chance slip.
Nigresses have good asses but they are very needy, bitchy, demanding and have lots of emotional baggage

Replace every instance of the word nigger with slav and see how little your story changes.

during the 1957 youth and students festival in moscow a lot of foreigners (including many blacks) came here. russian girls liked them so much that they were spending the whole festival making out and having sex with them. at some point the government even used police to try and stop them from fucking on the streets near hotels where those foreigners stayed.
about 9 months after the event a lot of half black kids were born so people even invented a special word to refer to those kids - ' the kids of the festival'.

Vladivostok?

Because slavery.
Also
>pikabu

How do you say BLACKED in Russian?

we don't have a special term for this i think because it isn't something that deserve special attention.

OЧEPHEHO, ocherneno. Something like that

i don't think he asked for a translation of the word 'blacked', he asked what word we use to describe the situation when a black man fucked a russian girl

tho we have the word чepнильницa (which comes from the russian word for ink (чepинилa)) for girls who are in relathionships with non whites

I just satisfied his request in such simple form. Anything else?

What is wrong with this?

>who are in relathionships with non whites
not really. if a girl dates an asian for example nobody calls her that.
chernilnica is the one who dates a guy from caucasus or ex-soviet middle asian countries. but i rarely hear people use this word these days. mostly ironic if a girl is talking to her female friend who dates such guy

Why would you think vladivostok?
i live in Spb

>not really. if a girl dates an asian for example nobody calls her that.
sure forgot about that

but not only from post soviet but also from some countries like Turkey or Egypt
and I know some retards who unironically use this word tho they're really rare