BREAKING NEWS

DRUMPF GOES OUT TO DINNER TONIGHT IT'S OVER IM WITH HER NOW

Oh god, the news is going to flip out over fucking nothing for the next 4 years because its muh evil trump

It just means he is not acting like a president

So yes he is evil and the definition entails

Breaking NEWS: President-elect Trump breathes air

More news at 11

>he didn't eat presidentially enough

this sounds more like the jewish media control as defined by alt-rights

I love all of this. The media was geared and writing for an anti-Trump narrative, hoping to boost their reputation by siding with Hillary. But then Trump wins and like a huge freight train with 100 cars going hundreds of miles per hour, no matter how hard they brake they are still hurling themselves ahead with the anti-Trump narrative and making fools of themselves.

during this time a normal president-elect would be followed around by a press core all the time due to all the changes he would make such as cabinet selection and so on

this is news because not only did he not have a press pool but left his building whenever he wants making trouble for the ny police to cordon all the routes he would be on, he is exceptionally selfish at the hindrance of civic peace, yea who cares about a few policemen but if you don't tell people what you are doing you make the secret service do more just because you want to be different

it's cool for the youth but it is extremely troubling for others

as the japanese say, don't do things that would trouble others

the man whose just going out to dinner become news

lol

You sound like a bitch

You are a fucking waste of space

*kicks you*

No, he's right, you sound like a bitch
>you are a bitch

Bitch ass nigga

He's not wrong though, he is acting like a bit of an inconvenience.

hes acting like a bitch

He's the president, he can go out to eat whenever the fuck he wants. And if he happens to get assassinated than that is the LGBBQ community's problem.

He's a bitch, chef

He isn't Caesar, he can't just surround himself with an entourage of trusted associates and remain safe. (Caesar is actually a terrible example lol, but you get the idea) They need to account for lots of different factors for themselves to be effective at all, and that involves planning for mitigating or reducing threats before they even get close to him, actually protecting him directly from a threat is the last resort option. This is far more than a minor inconvenience.

not only alt-rights but too many sharts are actually very excited about trump. many of them simply adore him. this isnt from an anti-trump sentiment but just shows their euphorism from the secret positive sentiment.

>Oh god, the news is going to flip out over fucking nothing for the next 4 years
You really aren't too familiar with our media, are you? :^)

Why did you quote op?

BREAKING NEWS - Trump drinks water

Every native English speaker is braindead. Me thinks.

You subhumans would freak out whenever Obama went golfing.

Oh, I am so gonna enjoy the next two years before he gets impeached.

Why do you care, nigger

If Bill Clinton wasn't impeached for perjury, what makes you think Trump is going to get impeached?

Trump will fuck it up. Just a matter of time.

>He takes my trolling name seriously.

I'd rather be AA than inbred.Cletus.

>Hicks get taken in by slick city slicker.

The POTTERY

Bill Clinton was impeached dumbass.

No he wasn't, Clinton was acquitted.

>a brazilian knows more about american history than an american
>it's recent history too

Ignore the dumbass. Sup Forums needs IDs

He was impeached. Having the charges brought against you is impeachment.

The House impeched, the senate acquits.

>QUICK ANSWER
President Bill Clinton was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by the House of Representatives on Dec. 19, 1998. Clinton's impeachment trial was held in the Senate, where he was acquitted of all charges on Feb. 12, 1999.

Jesus, no wonder so many of my idiot countrymen make dumb choices.

You must be jew here... I mean, new.

Yes, because everyone who is against you was paid off by (((SOROS))).

I'm chilling in the indies for awhile, you losers chased the car and caught it.

he is not the president yet

Keep this shitty politics crap on the containment board it belongs on

Breaking news: some news are broken

Bitch

Trump can do whatever the fuck he wants cause he's the fucking president

Bitch

>Head of state wants to eat dinner peacefully without cameras
>HE BE EBIL HOW DARE HE

Trump should just revoke media access and credentials to these lightweights just like he did to WaPo, CNN and a few others during the campaign.

Bitch boi

Wake the fuck up people

Lmao, look at that Japanese person.

Fuck off bitch