Band merch

Do you wear band shirts? I almost only wear band shirts does that make me a fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

nightchannels.com/music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't wear any band shirts and I'm an actual gayfag. I think you're gonna be just fine OP.

Also I think boys in band shirts are cute :3

shit, kinda.

Although I have a shirt with Pinkerton's cover on it, so I might have you beat altogether.

Anyway
-Love the shirt/album art
-enjoy the album
-not a big fan of overall band

The only merch i wear is a Coltrane love supreme shirt.

Been thinking about getting this. I currently have 2 Deftones shirts, and a Gorillaz tee.

does anyone ever say anything to you? Like judge you?, etc etc

This one is pretty cool too.

Most of them just ignore it. Some might ask what i'm wearing.
Most of the compliments i ever got (Which is not common) wearing the shirt was from old white dudes.

>inb4 Tool haters

Usually we tend to overeact about wearing band merch in public. Its only autists like us who would ever look down on someone for wearing a shirt of a band we didnt like or thought was overated.

Most people either dont give a shit, or recognise the band and go "hey cool i know that band thats cool that that guy likes the same music as i do"

Personally, i mostly buy merch as a way to compensate for the fact that i never pay for music, so its less about showing off my taste than supporting artists.

That, or I use that as an excuse for my narcissistic approach to having esoteric and alternative music taste, as it's the only self-worth i find in myself anymore.

Your call.

ahh

goteem

what kinda shirts you got?

I also wear a lot but only if the design is cool.

Some of my favorites are HEALTH merch, Yung Lean merch, Kanye tour merch, and my Hank Williams shirt.

I like when people stare because they know the artist but don't say anything for some reason. Or they say "nice shirt" and quickly shuffle away

I patched my spiderland shirt onto the back of my jacket for true gloom aesthetic.

I hardly ever wear the DG shirt anymore cause the meme has become a bit much for me. i dont want to be called out by some 15 year old filthy frank fan on the street going "IT GOES IT GOES xD" at me on the street.

No pictured cause theyre in the wash:
Planning for burial "ladies and gentelmen we are drowning in whiskey" spiritualised homage thing that i thought was funny
Boris "false demon" shirt with the pulse demon cover on it that i also thought was funny
Whirr - Sway.

I wear band shirts but it's not all I wear, I don't think it makes you gay/autistic, it can be a conversation starter whether or not someone else knows about the band, and it's more original than being a walking nike advertisement or something.

I would like this if only you didn't have spiderland.

im sorry i disappoint you broski

I hope it has a giant wrench-dick on the back

spiderland's the best part of that ensemble of albums/shirts though

I'd love to have a Chic t-shirt

I have a couple, my favourite is the velvet underground t shirt.

>does that make me a fag?
well...yeah, depending on the shirt. I'm pretty sure you're a fag.

Bought loads over the years but most are packed away because they're not the right size/too ratty

Current ones

>HEALTH
>Ratking
>Aesop Rock
>Future of the Left
>Meet Me In St Louis
>mewithoutYou
>Atmosphere
>Down I Go
>Eyedea & Abilities

I wear this bad boy a lot because it's fairly ambiguous. Have a nice Vampy Weeks shirt that just has the band name and a nice picture of New York City and some waves. Had the black Death Grips shirt with the jacket picture but I lost it like a dumbass

This but grey

I have about 30-40

not as big of a pink floyd as I used to be before i came to Sup Forums but I reckon this shirt is pretty cool

I have the same bedsheets on the small bed in my spare room.

have quite a few, but don't wear them much anymore. when i do it is mostly for doing dirty/messy jobs like gardening, decorating, etc.

god damn i want your bauhaus shirt.

alt between this and a white one most of the time

sikk

I've got THIS

This is the only artist / band shirt i have.

i really like that

it's cool but try to be original (no meme banana or unknown pleasures t shirt) and be a big enough fan of the band that if someone tries to start a conversation with you about them, you won't spill your spaghetti and have nothing interesting to say.

Shit, are you me?

First band shirt I bought in 2009, still wear it

I have the meme division shirt
Kill me

>Drop more money on Prince concert than any other concert before in my life
>Go to show
>Crazy, surreal, dream come true
>Wait in long line to buy merch
>Pick up a shirt for myself and a friend
>Prince dies the next week
>I'll never sell my shirt

Also Gorillaz tee I bought ages ago.

Where do you guys buy your merch anyway?

same, but any time ive worn it I got nothing but compliments for it by really nice people.

One time in a bar this black dude saw my shirt and he's like "holy fuck you like Joy Division?" and we chatted for a bit and he gave me the biggest random hug Ive ever received.

It was racial harmony.

Amazon mostly

that shirt is so loud though.

At shows, official band online store, eBay, or just through google

This site always get posted but they have nice shirts

nightchannels.com/music/

I wear them pretty regularly, only ones that aren't too obnoxious though.

Would anyone wear this lol

XD

Yeah I mostly wear band shirts too. Pic related is one of my favorites

>Do you wear band shirts? I almost only wear band shirts does that make me a fag?

depends on the band

>YEAH DUDE FUCK ALL THE COPS!!!!

i have a couple team sesh shirts thats it

I honestly hate t-shirts and hoodies but everything is a t-shirt or hoodie. Where are the skirts or something more fashionable like sweaters?

This nigga knows

Only insecure teens do it. If you unironically convinced yourself merzbow is good you are King of insecure avant teens, let alone getting a shirt for it.

I have worn a plethora of dg shirts and no one has ever called me out ever.

Besides this one dude in orlando who said nice shirt.

I sometimes wear the money store cover shirt to parties like an aspie, and chick sometimes ask me what it is.

>owning multiple shirts of the same band
autism

ratking has GOAT merch

I have a lot. I have:
>Wolves In The Throne Room
>Circle Takes The Square
>Darkthrone
>Misfits
>Death From Above 1979
>Underoath

>NMH shirt, just the flying gramophone, pretty simple and lowkey
>Elephant 6 shirt (got it from backing the E6 documentary), technically not a band but w/e
>leonard cohen - songs of love and hate

that's about all i wear in public, i also have a pink floyd shirt whose design is a recreation of their merch from a japan tour back in the 70s

love me a good band shirt

I wear this shirt so that people on the street who like noise rock/ no wave come up to me and talk to me. Last gig I played was a house show and some guy came up to me and we started talking about noise rock, which was cool.

Bought this at a Teen Suicide concert when I was feeling drunk and edgy.

i actually have this tshirt.

I have a few from rock to dance
>Boys Noize
>Of A Revolution
>Diplo
>flipturn
>Obligatory Rolling Stones tee
>Jack U
>devo
>Kendrick
>Yeezus
>Kill the Noise

burial is a comfy crewneck

That better not be you, faggot.

This whole rant really made me sad because they seem like fun guys

Customink wouldn't make this because they were worried about Disney's copyright, wouldn't listen when I told them it's an album cover.
INB4 support the artists, don't make your own. NDaD literally doesn't have merch out.

Yeah but only because I've gotten so fat that my nice shirts don't fit anymore. I'm wearing an XL Beherit shirt right now.

My quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of Band shirts I wear.

I also have this, got it at a concert, it's the comfiest fucking hoodie ever. My girlfriend regretted not getting one at the concert so I got her one from the website but it was 3XL, and there was a shipping fuckup so now I have an extra, unopened, 3XL TMBG hoodie for free.

Back