MORRISSEY THREAD

MORRISSEY THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.cancer.org/cancer/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/7/1726]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This charming cat

Well well well. What's going on here moz?

Fuck me, why does he has so much love in here? Where's the Robert Smith thread? ffs.

>m'tortured souls.

Paint a Vulgar Picture is the best song on Strangeways

That would be death of a disco dancer

I hardly ever see morrissey threads

love the kitty. I miss my cat.

>fatty smith

Because music board would rather talk about the artist and not music.

You could always make a robert smith thread, friend.

Johnny Marr held the smiths together. Morrissey had only a couple good solo songs and is a fucking nutcase.

Implying that's a bad thing

Yeah cause militant braindead vegans are definitely not a bad thing.

If you mean Marr, he's a legend and it's a great thing he was around.

so is he gay or nah?

>slaughtering and eating innocent beings isn't braindead

Kek

Asexual

It's basic animal (-herbivorous) nature and discouraging it is unnatural and unhealthy,

The majority of animals we eat are cultured and domestic solely for that purpose. We are at the top of the food chain and anyone that has your pathetic view will all align with the modern day libtard and 1st year college student political correctness extremism. Grow up.

I'd agree that killing animals without planning on eating them can be considered amoral and wrong.

Because Johnny Marr's solo career has been so good right user?

>he bought into the protein myth
>He thinks it's natural to eat meat wrapped up on a shelf at a supermarket
Fact is if you didn't give money to Mr.jew to produce your meat you wouldn't be able to stomach killing and preparing the animal yourself.
Enjoy your cancer lardass

here's a rare morrissey for your collections

RARE

More rares please

sorry it's got the other three lads in the band too

XD

I'm not sure what protein myth you are talking about. However, studies have proven that the vegan alternative that are commonly available right now simply DO NOT provide a suitable or even comparable amount of protein or energy.

You're a bit of a conspiracy fiend clearly, but the meat you'll find at a butchers is perfectly suitable. I'm not sure how things work in America but in the UK we can pick up freshly cut meat at cheap prices very easily.

Meat is an integral part of human diets throughout or history and switching away from it 100% is biologically a bad choice as our digestive system is optimised for an omnivorous diet.

Also, eating vegan foods is fucking boring and too pedantic. I'm 20 and I don't plan on having to worry about what I eat any time soon as I'm

kys

You know there are vegan NFL players and Olympic athletes, right? There is no way they aren't getting enough protein.

not him, but you're the one that originally said it's okay to eat meat because it's natural, so you're also using an appeal to nature.

Ps I've never had to supplement my protein with pills in nearly 10 years of being vegan.

Slightly anecdotal. Ofcourse the way these athletes are getting the insane amount of protein they need will be through supplementing it and eating seeds and shit.

Yeah, you're right actually, my bad. Even disregarding the whole natural aspect of meat-eating there are no advantages to being vegan over having a balanced omnivorous diet whatsoever. All I can think is for moral reasons.

How do you get enough protein?

Searched one of the most prominent NFL players that are vegan - David Carter. Here is what he has to say about his diet. Sound very enjoyable.

Just depends on if you're a shitty human being or not I guess. It's not necessary to eat meat. Comes down to whether you care about animals or not. Also like I said. Enjoy your cancer. Let me guess you know more than the world health organisation right????

m.cancer.org/cancer/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer

>it's biologically bad to not get cancer

Its fascinating the mental gymnastics flesh eaters do to justify there actions

Yeah, I don't necessarily think there's any health benefits to being vegan beyond maybe making people more conscious of their food choices, it's purely an ethical thing for me.

Also I just eat normally, my blood tests always come back within normal ranges. I guess I get protein from beans and tofu and such.

morrissey is cuter, more autistic and somehow more charismatic

>-10 stone
Skinny manlet detected.
You're not helping your argument

homosex, although I do think he's probably somewhat asexual, probably fugged a few girls too.

Has no one here read his book he goes over it.

The WHO stress that eating meat has known health benefits and shouldn't be eliminated from your diet. It's a well known fact that too much of anything is bad so why would meat differ?

I wouldn't say eating meat makes you a shitty human being. Does a lion eating a gazelle make it a shitty and immoral lion?

A contradictory argument to yours suggests that "vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer".

[mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/7/1726]

However, if you think that someone eating meat will eventually get cancer you are stupid. People that drink alcohol aren't all going to get liver failure, there are thousands of similar examples. My statement was that balanced omnivorous diets are objectively better.

I'm not a manlet (6'1), just skinny. And, regardless of my person it should not play in to an argument that should solely be based on scientific fact.

bump

Agree

>cuter
nah
>more autistic
pls, Bob still wear makeup in his late 50's
>and somehow more charismatic
highly debatable, they were both hugely influential