I don't get it, what the fuck is their fucking problem?

I don't get it, what the fuck is their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/story/defense-news/2016/04/26/france-dcns-submarine-australia-shipbuilding-hollande/83562234/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S U R R E N D E R

G I V E U P

Watching a great nation fall to islam hurts desu. But on the other hand at least they will stop making wine so we will be able export more :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Success breeds Jealousy

There is more to france than just paris ghettos

t. Muh heritage is french

Paris ghettos dont exist.

Isn't Spain also having huge problems with Muslim imigrants?

...like?

Not like in France because they aren't discriminated by their looks. ;^)

We're a nation on the decline.

Everyone is under anti-depressants.

We're good at making submarines.
defensenews.com/story/defense-news/2016/04/26/france-dcns-submarine-australia-shipbuilding-hollande/83562234/

t. proud Moor

their language

RIP our fucking navy

they are telling themselves day and night to destroy their country. that's as terrible as Japanese lacking of soul after war.

Relax, emus can't swim.

They are swarthy like Spaniards therefore non-white. So they experience a lot of cognitive dissonance trying to be white, while in fact, NOT being white.

Reminder the French are on par with Iberians AKA Moors AKA Muslims

>at least they will stop making wine so we will be able export more
That's not a good thing, Spanish wine is objectively inferiror to French win

Where does our wine rank?

I don't know. What's yours ?

Vodka tier slav shit

I've never heard of Spanish wine

Yeah, Paris itself is the ghetto.

And Sadiq Khan says

I had a Martin Codax in NY in the restaurant next to the library. It was a bit stupid becauae it cost 80$ or something when I can have it here for much less but we found funny that they sold spanish wines.

So does the perspective of you having a gf

Uk itself is the ghetto

(100% white)

delet

You aussies are autists, stfu once for a while, it'll please every fuckin' each of us.

There is no more islamic immigration in France, we're just dealing with the offspring of our past mistakes, and it wouldn't be a problem to purge them out of the country if only we grew some balls and went full Hitler mode

Paris is 60% White French
Marseille is 40% White French
Lyon is 65% White French

Average French City is 70% White French
Average French City is 25% Muslim

France is 20% Muslim
France under 25's is 35% Muslim
50% Of French births are to non-French whites.

I think France has an interesting demographic future.

idk, wanna count how many pakis, indians and other shitskins you have yourself?

From France's perspective, everyone else is the problem.

>50% Of French births are to non-French whites.

bullshit

Its closer to 30%. Even then, French birthright citizenship is a border in of itself.

"Children born in France (including overseas territories) to at least one foreign parent who is also born in France automatically acquire French citizenship at birth. Children born to foreign parents may request citizenship depending on their age and length of residence"

As long as you buy our nuclear boats and subs we don't care what you think of us

Of course it's bullshit it's another self depreciating faggot from /fr/ that plagues this board.