Post athletes you want to see get a career-ending injury

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career-ending injury, but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdxXvkMB6gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are

SO

FUCKING

MAD

This guy that plays for a obscure team called the warriors

>the anally annihilated shantytown of OP

He comes back stronger after injuries like Saiyen

How is LeBron not a thousand times worse than Curry? At least the Dubs don't get a free pass to the finals every year.

Kek Steph blows spee the fuck out every damn time. This time was one of the worse ones desu senpai. OP must be extra mad tonight. Whats it like hating the memeiors? Must be a sorry existence indeed

Dude grow up. Laker fan here. He won't ever be kobe but curry will be a goat. The dude just murdered 18000 people. He's going to jail.

>How is LeBron not a thousand times worse than Curry? At least the Dubs don't get a free pass to the finals every year.

Because most of the people who post shit about Curry are just doing it to be 'in' on the current meme of hating Curry.

We had the same shit when Lebron was playing with Miami. Hating Lebron isn't in anymore because the Cavs have a fucking cakewalk to the Finals.

You can't make a meme out of it unless their a high chance of failure. I'm sure, at this point, the people who make this cancerous threads don't even watch basketball and just do so, so they can brag on Twitter/Facebook to all their RL friends about being in on the newest fad.

Curry exposure is fucking annoying. Lebron is barely relevant now. He isn't on TV or anything now.

>Curry exposure is fucking annoying.

Yes. It's so annoying how the guy who plays for team that not only went 73-9 in the regular season, his team decisively beat everyone currently playing in the playoffs, during the regular season: Especially the current leader of the Eastern conference, on top of this guy being MVP of league for a second year running, is getting all this exposure.

It's Curry's fault that he's so good that Lebron, who, his team faced in the finals and beat last season, also swept, in the regular season, while healthy, is not getting any TV time and not Lebron's for not elevating his game in Curry's downtime.

Right?

I agree

where did that come from? you're just a mad currystan that can't handle people who hate overexposure. i didn't like lebron during his prime either but he's old and irrelevant now so i have no reason to hate him.

and why would lebron elevate his game at this point, the guy is a dinosaur. no shit curry is gonna blow all over him. lebrons already ready to check out of the league soon

This. I would love to see Bruce Bowen putting his foot under him.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdxXvkMB6gA

Too bad players nowadays are politically correct faggots

Lebron isn't getting airtime because he just spend a decade getting it. I don't know what you're even saying to me other than some insecurity about your favorite nigger apehoop player who by the way is very good I didn't deny it

So then why shouldn't Curry get more exposure since he's a better player and on the best team in the league and the team with the best record in NBA history?

BTFO

kill yourself faggots

>since he's a better player

How so? Lebron outplayed Curry in the finals. Mr 0 fmvp votes is not a better player until proved otherwise

because he's an ugly faggot with a tiny penis and an ugly wife and kids

He should you retard. I just don't have to like it. Sorry I'm not a cuck like you that takes BBC propaganda up the ass Maybe you should write Curry a letter about how he can fuck your sister mother and girlfriend. oh wait he's done that already

>Lebron outplayed Curry in the finals.
A pathetic and simple minded opinion. I suggest killing yourself.

literally
L I T E R A L L Y
described LeBron right there.

Are you actually stupid?

>let's focus on a tiny sample size to try and prove my point

BACK
BACK
MVP

REIGNING
CHAMPION

ur right lebron and curry are basically the same. its why they should both die

Except for both being from Akron, they are opposites.

I Gotta say, I'd probably let him. Being a Warriors fan for 10 years, I never thought a player on this team would destroy the hopes and dreams of so many basement dwellers. The bandwagon fans, the ill advised 30 foot 3-pointers, the shattered ankles. It's all worth it. He earned it

OP is clearly a Harden dick sucking fag. Salty as fuck. I honestly wouldn't wish a life altering injury on any player. That's fucked up.

Curry is white.

Don't want to be a fedora tipper, but I hate his muh Jesus gimmick, he's the most boring superstar ever.

>gimmick
>global religion that is thousands of years old

Pick one and only one

>any religion
>not a gimmick

2bh I don't mind that he's Christian, but Curry really goes into Jesus freak category. Most likely the majority of NBA players are religious, but it's like all Curry talks about.

>people's spiritual lives or lack thereof should be for my entertainment

This thread's for you lad

If they're so great how come they lost 9 games

Trips of truth