ITT: great albums normies like

Also "to pimp a butterfly" but i knew the Sup Forums level posts would go insane if i picked that

>normie

abbey road or most late beatles albums

Illinois. But you'd be surprised how many people can't access it

Agreed.

That album is so intense

But most people who actively listen to Stevie in 2016 are pretentious millennials who call others "normies" on the internet. I'd rather just enjoy the music and not be a douche

Still enough of a douche to make this post

dope

more dope

right

MIA is a goddess

fuck outta here this corn ball bullshit

it's an extremely catchy pop/rock album. did you ever try to compose a SONG?

yeah except the normie MIA fave is universally kala which has paper planes. arular is not even known to exist by some who thought kala was her debut.

this is great. no one can dislike this

i can

Found this on vinyl, it's been my go-to choice when normies are around
I've never met any normies who are into these albums (unless you count a few singles that everyone knows from the radio)

Nah, they're all mainstream. Stop trying to convince yourself you're special, dumb underage.

Normies don't fuck with Stevie, normies don't care about talent. I have one friend that listens to this and he mainly listens to jazz and metal

(not even that often)
(no normies I've ever known actually listen to this album)
These are it. Normies don't listen to a lot of music. The thing that makes them so Normie isn't
just shit taste, it's a lack of variety. So you can never put anything new in the list
because they haven't heard it. Normeis also stick to the same types of music, so if the normie listens to Nirvana they prolly don't
touch Daft Punk.

Normies don't know who Swans are. Normies can't name any songs on Songs in the Key of Life. Normies only know one Sonic Youth album.

>normies
>liking albums

Normies don't like Songs in the Key of Life or Talking Book. They like Sir Duke and Superstition.

I'm a millennial and I've been listening to Stevie since I was a kid. SITKOL is one of my favorite albums.