Is CHVRCHES the worst band of all time?

Is CHVRCHES the worst band of all time?

Yes.

nah more like forgettable never met one person who likes them.

Fuck them. Seriously. FUCK THEM.

If this is real then they are automatically the best band of all time

>nigger makes a song called harambe
>OUR FUCKIN HERO etc
>synthpop band dedicates a song to harambe
>FUCKING WORST EVER

no, user, they are not.
but still all this meme related shit in music is ridicuolous. it's not even funny.

Harambe memes stoped being funny when cringy whitebois got their hands on them desu

Because its from fucking churches the same band who went on tv whining about Sup Forums trolling her
shes an uptight person using internet memes as a way to save face. its basically the old person pretending to be hip.

young thug literally named himself "no my name is jeffrey" and the album cover is him wearing a dress
I agree the meme isn't funny but chvrches are shitcunts

Im sure you're trolling but "cringy white boys" are behind 90% of the memes you see

No, Smash Mouth is

Yeah I hate those stupid SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR cuck bands. I only like bands that share my alt right views, which is why I don't listen to any music.

>one is likely tongue in cheek
>the other is likely attempt to cash in on a perceived tragedy/ injustice

whiteboi memes are literally the greatest memes you spazzer

>anytime anyone advocates for something it's a cash grab

must make it easier to be an alt rightist

Harambe did nothing wrong

>ignoring the context of things in order to pluck weird points out of thin air

??

This meme is and always has been normie cancer.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX

>is a meme
>is not

Fuck off Lavren

Nigga who the fuck are you

that's what I'm saying

man after harambe ate that kid and the dad jumped down and curb stomped him i laughed for like 3 hours straight

i want to fugg the lavren in the bum

i would eat lavren's droppings 2bh

They only have the one song, so, yes.

i want to "bury it" into the lavren lol

i want to lick her everywhere, but paying special attention to her juicy butt for obvious reasons

specially after she's done with performing
sweaty lavren is the best

thats a true statement
sweaty post-show lavren with her nipples all hard and excited is the best lavren

i just want to sniff her ass just once ffs

what do you think it smells/tastes like?

i wish she would peg me desu

i know she's a girl but you guys are fucking faggots lmao

The worst part is that the meme was already dead a few weeks ago. It was a mid-July meme.

smdh, I fucking hate white people

If people said what they said in real life they'd be locked up lmao

t. One of the people saying 'of course they'd kill a gorilla to save a white boy' before it was revealed to be a black kid.

like sweaty poop

you don't lick butts user

>no tits or arse
c'mon m8s she's like a washboard. you can do better than that

fuck she loves the attention so much
she loves letting people know she's aroused

yummy creamy berries of course

i would lick lavren's until it becomes pristine

Why is it that Chvrches seem desperate to pull stunts that will make headlines? Do you think they realize in the back of their minds that the only reason men listen to them is because they think Lauren is cute and the only reason women listen to them is that they don't know any other feminist artists? Are they terrified of this fact? Are they desperate to stay relevant?

>intentions are good when I like something otherwise it's insincere

that's why she wears all the tight clothes that hug her little butt and lets us see her rock hard little nipples all the time
she loves knowing that she's making us horny

that's why she's doing more squats and that's why shes wearing more sandals recently

she loves showing off her juicy bum and feet
she's so shameless

>implications

i don't like either of these people

anything to keep anons horny and stroking for her
that's all she needs

They were never funny.

The Harambe meme is really sad

It's black Twitter ironically/patronizing the death of a gorilla with the subtext being "yall white ppl care too much about a gorilla, dat lil black kid in the cage dindu nuffin xd!"

Dicks Out for Micheal Brown is much funnier/accurate.

The joke is that a goddamn Gorilla got attention. Not like media attention, I'm talking a huge public outcry against the zoo.

The amount of fucked up things happening in the world right now is mind boggling. Black lives are being taken from us every day. Yet, this is what became a big cause. Same with Cecil the lion last year. Micheal Brown. Eric Gardner..and we're talking about an ape?

I don't like animals getting killed, but an animal isn't a person. It's sad, it shouldn't happen, but I swear to christ more people cared about Harambe than any black kid that's been shot this past year. Because being sad about an animal? That's easy. Being sad about a person requires you to confront the systems and situations that put them there, requires you to confront your own mortality. You have to deal with the fact that our time on his earth is limited and it can end because of elements beyond our control, because you happened to be walking down the street near the wrong cop or you were born in a country run by a dictator, or someone half a world away installed your brake pads wrong.

Its funny because we're afraid, because it's this little glimpse in to how we think. It was the only death this year that didn't spark a debate about how much the victim deserved it. Nobody said Harambe had a criminal record. Nobody called Harambe a thug. Nobody said the gorilla was a low life. Nobody gave a fuck about that, they were just sad over this stupid gorilla, like that changes anything. A dude from my high school died today and I heard about it through a friend reading a facebook post. I read that kids poetry and put it in a magazine. I don't even know how he died. We weren't close but he was a good guy. Smart guy too, but he's gone, and nobody in the world is gonna remember him as much as that mother fucking gorilla.

And that's the joke. Not "haha the monkey died" but "haha look how little we care about each other."

Said the nigger

>implying there were riots in support of Harambe

I'm sad now :'(

I'm I a bad person for not caring about a gorilla? They could have tranquilized it but what the fuck fuck do I know, I don't work in a zoo.
Lol, no. Even I don't listen to them as often as I used to and got a little bored with memeing.
I don't even think she cared, she's old enough to know the difference between legit threats and someone just acting like a retard on the internet. Apparently she's had legit threats and people show up at shows but I have no idea how truthful that is. Like I've said before, I think it was all marketing for EOE.
I didn't care at first, but I'm with you. It's beyond stale at this point. How long until we get right wing nazi lauren?
EOE kind of flopped, people are losing interest (yeah I know they're still playing festivals), and if their 3rd blows, they're done.
I still laugh when I think about her taking my advice.

MUH DICK

>got back from Leeds fest today
>camp next to mine had a sign donned "get ur tits out for harambe"
>mfw normies shouting harambe every few minutes right at our camp for the whole festival

chvches can get fucked

they knew him on a personal level

what do you mean

this

Making a song to dead ape? Nah, that doesn't make them the worst band ever.
Their general songs do.
p.s. nice trips

>EOE kind of flopped
i don't want lavren to be sad :(

i want to get muh dickaroo out for lavren, not for some monkey

:(

nooo :(

:)

dicks out for lavren's pert titties

A meme band jumping on the bandwagon of a forced meme. Wow.

shes so qt my god

i just wanna hug her until she suffocates

Yay, a Lavren thread

CHADED

Why even live?

HOLY FUCK WHAT A CUTE

>that will never be me

KILL ME END THIS

What did Lavren mean by this?

found a picture of brandon and lavren being lovey

I LOVE YOU LAVREN

I LOVVEEEEEE YOOUUUUUUU

I really wish you guys wouldn't sexualize Lavren, she is pure.

>tfw actually in love with her
I didn't ask for this.

She's not a whore roastie like other female musicians.

I like brandon, but holy shit he needs to lose weight.

if lavren were pure she would not show off her nippies at any chance she gets

No matter how yummy her legs look, you shouldn't jerk off to them.

this
or wear tight pants that show off her sexy bum, or get her delicious legs on display
she wants us to cvm for her

>lavren will never massage your shoulders and make you delicious food whenever you come back tired from work

end my life pham

she's a succubus
she loves the attention and cvm gives her energy

>there is a parallel universe where this is a reality
fml desu

SHE'S PURE

NOT A ROASTIE NOT A SUCCUBUS

>oh, brandon that muay thai fight scared me. I don't like it when you're bleeding and hurt. you don't have to prove anything to me. y-you'll always be my fighter.

Autism: the post

>ywn kill your alternate self and take his place as lavren's loving husband

FUCK EVERYTHING

someone is getting THICCer

I like this one.

what a succulent tummy