Birth rate of Syrians in Turkey surpasses that of Turkish citizens

>Birth rate of Syrians in Turkey surpasses that of Turkish citizens

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/birth-rate-of-syrians-in-turkey-surpasses-that-of-turkish-citizens.aspx?pageID=238&nID=106149&NewsCatID=341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proofs?

hurriyetdailynews.com/birth-rate-of-syrians-in-turkey-surpasses-that-of-turkish-citizens.aspx?pageID=238&nID=106149&NewsCatID=341

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAA TURKEY THE UNKEKED REDPILLED COUNTRY LMAO

I never understood why do people from such shit living situations choose to breed so much.

We will take you wh*te shits with us while going down
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's because of their shit situation. Offspring in poor nations are employees that can work for the family from a young age. They're also essentially a retirement plan, the more you have, the higher the chance that you'll have someone to care for you in your old age.

>tfw the syrians make up to 50% of our population now

soon european citizens

good luck with that

Who cares? I guess it's the same in Germany

But most refugees in Germany are male and Syrian refugees in Turkey are 50% male 50% female

So most of the children are now 50% Syrian and 50% German

german girls don't breed with syrians despite what memes from Sup Forums say

SYRIAN'D

At least you're not 50% Turk

>mfw syrians are outbreeding turks
>mfw kurds are outbreeding turks

How can turk bois compete?

That's not true, interracial dating is rare in Europe just like the rest of the world
When Britain got Pakistani immigrants all kids were 50% British 50% Pakistani? No, but only some Pakistanis married British women
When Holland got Moroccan immigrants all the kids were 50% Dutch 50% Moroccan? No, but only some Moroccans married Dutch women
Etc etc

>hen Britain got Pakistani immigrants all kids were 50% British 50% Pakistani?
That's impossible in principle cause Pakis are 2% minority in the UK

syrians are placed in southern turkey, the place where kurds reside

within 10 years there would be hardly any turks left there

prepare for separatism turkey

ты пиздeц тyпoй

Are you retarded or something?
Syrians have no influences in politics or military. Most of them just do slavery work for some turkish restaurant owners or end up homeless.

Also what do you think why turkey is taking ISIS territory in northern syria. Thousands of syrians have returned home after turkey took jarabulus and many other syrian sities.

look at this pathetic sissy turk trying to delude himself, your women in your homeland breed with syrian and kurdish bulls. You can no longer satisfy your women. Soon """turkey""" will be home to a kurdish/syrian masterrace mix.

Yeah I know, this is what I was saying, even if MENAs in Europe racemixed at a high rate (they don't because of Islam and cultural traditions) Europeans outnumber MENAs in Europe so much that MENAs in Europe would gradually disappear, not the other way round
Some people should just stop falling for everything Sup Forums says

I hear that since 2004 lol

Already? Wtf?

How do you increase fertility/birthrates?
Poverty and War.
Syrians have experienced both.

That being said; you should exterminate them, praise tengri.

>kurdish bulls

nice cherrypicking

That and what else have they got to do all day?

IQ.

A testament to the fact that Lebanon and Syria have each other's backs despite past grievances, something most countries will never experience. Much unlike their Wahabi neighbours taking 0% in their oil-rich economies.

So their children can take care of them. When they get old they don't have much money from pensions so their children can pay their medicine etc etc

SANDSTORM'D

I dunno.

The syrian people are getting mistreated here though, if anything they'll hate us more than the oiljew when all this is over

arabs are not the problem of turkey
turkey is already dead

That is already changing though turks are making more children then a decade ago.

and turkey is less secular than a decade ago

the damage of that map has already been done

they've been turned into a shithole

Soon to be european citizens