Is this confirmation that the Bundesliga is nothing more than a meme league?

Is this confirmation that the Bundesliga is nothing more than a meme league?

2 game season for bayern now lol
2 sfs lose to the spanish
season over for another year

has been for ages m8

It's a confirmation that they aren't winning the CL anytime soon. If you on't have any serious competition in your league you'll come unprepared to CL

Bayern is a big club.

>your club will never be as well run as bayern

they don't even need a summer. they get managerial and player changes done before the end of the season

FUCKING MERCENARY
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CLUB LEGEND

It's alright when Dortmund snatches players from Leverkusen.

Always have loyalty towards Dortmund but dare if you have loyalty towards someone else.
Fucking hypocrites.

What are you talking about, you shit flinger?

Poo

bayern destroying the bundeslel once again

Dortmund always force their players to remain loyal to their club.
They paint Bayern as if they are the most evil club in existence, while they themselves snatch players from other lower placed german clubs.

It's nothing new Mohamad.

He will be a club legend, just like Sol Campbell, Mario Gotze, and Luis Figo.

>With the #1 pick in the Bundesliga draft (for the 20th time in a row), Bayern Munich select Mats Hummels

>Sanches
>Hummels
>Best CL coach around coming in

who can stop us la?

Bayern play the league like a game of Monopoly, and have consolidated their place enough to do so for a long while yet.

The problem is that Hummels made a point of complaining about Dortmund players going to Bayern and called out Gotze for forcing a move to Bayern. This isn't like Lewandowski, where he was a professional the entire time, never made any secret of the fact that he had bigger plans, and then moved at the end of his contract. Hummels is a massive hypocrite, I hope he gets booed at every stadium in Germany.

>tfw this is what the Premier League would look like without Abramovich/Mansour

He'll be stoked when he wins the Bundesliga and 34 (THIRTY FOUR) enthusiastic fans celebrate it with the team.

unfortunately yes. :(

So is he gonna miss the final because of some obscure injury like fuckboy Götze or will he go full traitor and make some "mistakes" during the game?

Racists go back to your containment board

>and make some "mistakes" during the game?
You mean pulling a Dante?

>go full traitor and make some "mistakes" during the game
Why the fuck would he do that?

I wasn't supporting hummels but more so criticizing Dortmund and their supporters and their small club card.

because he's a cunt

this desu

also
>buy 2 Dirtmund players, both if which have Bavarian roots
>people get butthurt
kek pek

Because he's a cunt and will win the cup five times minimum with Bayern anyway?

Dortmund get 35mil for a player with a one year contract.
You'd be a fool to think that if they had the choice they'd have let his contract run out.

>player A: born near Munich and played Dortmund youth => true Bavarian
>player B: born near Dortmund and played Munich youth => true Bavarian

Alois """"logic""""

>Dortmund proceed to buy some Neverkusen players
BUyern are evil right lads?

please point me to where I claimed they were "true bavarians"

>53 Bundesliga seasons
>25 Bayern victories
reminder that two team leagues are actually lucky

> Bavarian roots

Fucking lmao, customer cum guzzler.
Götze is Swabian and Hummels from NRW. Get bent, shit chatter.

Fuck off Pajeet.

Dortmund is a much more serious rival to Bayern currently than Neverkusen is to Dortmund.

And Bayern did far worse to Lelerkusen a few years back, when they were actually a serious team.

>get bent
Can't get any any other way, huh?

Yeah stay desperate trying to find a "mia" in your black spic BVB squad

> no you
Weak response, bum boy.

Bundesliga is so great

Neuer is a true blue hillbilly cattlefucker, lad.

RasenBall Leipzig is the last hope

It's all Borussia's fans fault. Why would you cheer for a minuscule team when you have Bayern in your country? They have no excuse. Cucks deserve to be cucked forever.

For you

Why do teams let Buyern get away with this

Because Bayern customers who aren't even from Bavaria are the real spineless cuckolds.

As opposed to Dortmund shareholders not even from Dortmund.

Mohamad pls, your namaz time probably.

Dortmund is Westfalias team, fäm.

>all dat money spent
>all of that hype
>all of those talented players

>STILL can't surpass Liverpool FC's European Cup tally

You just know that there are literally hundreds of germans here lurking in the shadows waiting for the chance to greentext "englel" and "epl" when it happens. Buyern just can't get it done.

ABEs ALWAYS lose. Best to join them before they win the euros.

Because their players don't leave them much of a choice. Either they go to Bayern now and the club gets money, or they go when their contract run out and they get nothing.

t. Torben from Gelsenkirchen

They don't have the balls. I remember when Leverkusen was selling Vidal and they accepted a lower offer from Juve to prevent him from going to Bayern

No, being from GE would mean I'd be an unemployed alcoholic. Schalke is Westfalia's team for drunkards and hobos.

>Götze not even good enough for RBL
kekolded

Scheiße, ze Engländer is onto us!!!

so true roy

You should throw away your pointless regional pride and become a winner with Bayern.

>literally hundreds of germans here lurking in the shadows waiting for the chance to greentext "englel" and "epl" when it happens

Can Javi Martinez come out to play pls?

he will go to atleti

Celebration thread:

Titel race this time was pretty long.

no chance

explain friend

Is he even still good?

read

poop ruined him, doesn't fill a need

An actual football team

hy when ancelotti will play him at his proper position?

i would rather lose hummels to >Schalke than to bayern.

you ruin our league. bayern out when?

Does this mean Benatia will return to Roma?

simeone is great at turning around downhill career, he even manages to get something out of >torres.

buyern will demand way too much for one of poop's experiments, atleti would prefer a cheap young south american player with upside

i dont think they'll ask too much for him if ancelotti decides that he isnt needed. he barely played the past 2 seasons.

Why were Dortmund fans ok with Lewandowski going to Bayern but Gotze and Hummels are considered traitors?

Lewandowski played it straight, he never preached any loyalty bullshit.

at least he is not leaving for free like the other judas

but one more cunt for the list

>sign a slow centre back
>"this will surely improve our defence that gets exposed with any ball over the top!"

Lewandowski never pretended like he was going to stay forever. It's the same thing with Delph, people will be pissed off if you swear eternal loyalty one minute, then fuck off not long after.

>mfw pulisic turns him into a cone next year

Those times are over
Ancelotti will abandon poop's tactics

I can't believe I'm actually happy over Red Bull now. They are the only team filled to the brim with even bigger cunts than Buyern and I hope to see them be cunts to Buyern.

because lewa said that he needs a change. the only part that made people mad there was his agent who talked him in 200 different clubs.

götze said he feels good in dortmund and has a bright future there. wants to buy a house there and whatnot.

hummels heavily critizised the transfer of götze, said he doesn't need titels but rather a very special club (like dortmund). and he said that many times in the last years. he was preaching bullshit to the max and that's why people give him shit.

i've been a dortmund supporter for almost 20 years now, i have hummels jerseys. for us fans he was a beacon of light, a sign that germany is not just >bayern. that loyalty still exists. boy we were all wrong. i wish we still had großkreutz.

Lewandowski is Polish and never pretended to care much about Dortmund, everyone knows he's after the money and fame and that's ok.

Götze grew up in Dortmund, came from their youth and was a huge symbol of their resurgence, he said "I can imagine playing here for a long time" and then "lel jk I'm going to Bayern" right before the CL finale.

Hummels then said Götze was full of shit for leaving, constantly shat on Bayern telling them to stop poaching Dortmund players, said winning one title with Dortmund was better than winning 5 with a bigger club, then said "lel jk I'm going to Bayern" right before the Cup finale.

>Buyern ends up outbought by RB

It would be abolutely hilarious to watch.

They have the future GOAT though.

To be fair, Hummels apparently didn't want to leave, but I guess his gold digger whore wants to live in Munich.

Götze:
- youth player
- was said to be the biggest German talent ever
- was the face of the young Dortmund squad

Hummels:
- was a transfer from Bayern yes, but stayed for 8 years and became captain
- won the hearts of many Dortmund fans when he trash talked Götze's move to Bayern

Lewandowski:
- a Pole with no real relationship to the Bundesliga
- spent his first years at Dortmund benched behind Barrios
- missed a few sitters in his early games, so Dortmund fans didn't like him at the start
- became GOAT and everyone wanted him to stay, but also everyone knew he had no strong feelings for Dortmund
- had extremely cancerous agents, so in the end Dortmund fans were a bit glad this scum was now Bayern's problem

i don't give a fuck what made him do that. he wasn't honest. "drecksmitteilung", "nothing is decided yet". yeah sure. he can fuck off.

lmao what is with bayern poaching dortmund players right before finals

you already have the better team just play fair

>the state of german football

It's not like that changes anything, Bayern concede like 5 goals a season in the league with or without him and Dortmund can survive without him as well. He will probably get fat again after the Euro because of his bad decision making and having his gold digging wife take control of his life.

Now if Mkhitaryan would leave they'd be fucked and would probably collapse next year.

Nice legacy for Pep.

>€20 million a year to impose your meme tactics on a perfectly balanced treble winning team
>can't win the CL and expose yourself as a Messi-babby
>Bayern and Ancelotti revert back to proper tactics the second you leave

>the state of german football
:(

I hope he wins many league titles and no CL. That's the biggest punishment for Bayern.

Here you go. Pic related is the reason for him leaving.

>gold digger
>so desperate to be in the media that she has no problem being called "mats hummelf gf/wife" fucking everywhere
>doesn't want to move to dortmund

Hummels is her bitch.

she looks like a witch and is dumb as a rock, he's handsome and seems smart so what the fuck is wrong with him? it seems fishy.

Did she do it to become Miss FC Bayern 2016?

i hope he wins nothing. i rather want to see red bull leipzig oder scheiße04 win the league than bayern yet again. this shit needs to stop asap.

she's a succubus

>looking like Hummels
>being filthy rich in addition
>pulling that shit
I mean she isn't hideous but come on ...