I'm a European living in a tier 1 city in China...

I'm a European living in a tier 1 city in China. If anyone is interested I'll compare the lifestyles from these two radically different places.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tk7t8QU454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is a tier 1 city?

Cities in China are informally categorized into tiers based on levels of development and perceived importance. So Beijing and Shanghai are tier 1 (Shenzhen and Guangzhou are often considered so as well). Cities like Hangzhou and Nanjing are usually considered as tier 2.

that's offensive to residents of non-tier1 cities.

Are you even PC, bro?

Have they enslaved you yet?

Have you eaten piss eggs yet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tk7t8QU454

Western cities are also categorized just not explicitly so. For instance Paris would be tier 1 while Berlin would be tier 3 if ranked similarly to the way expats rank chinese cities.

Is overcrowding a big problem ?

What do you think about the chinese? The most remarkable differences you have noticed.

No, I'm a kang here.

Youtube is blocked here.

How is it like hemorrhaging from your ears every time you go outside due to being forced to take in that abysmally sounding language

Are you a big shot?

It's definitely a problem. Try getting on the metro at rush hour, you are literally squeezed to death and you will often see fights break out. Does Brazil have this problem?

>Paris would be tier 1 while Berlin would be tier 3
And what are the deciding factors for this categorization?

topkek
no holds barred

Depends. There is a world of difference between generations. The older cultural revolution generation are retarded peasant fucks who behave like wild animals, while the young generation are more sophisticated worldly and usually polite and well educated.

Then you have the issue of social class, migrants from the countryside are literally niggers while the tier city folks are grade A arrogant cunts with attitude, they think they own the planet.

I have no issue with the Chinese but I much prefer the Japanese or Koreans.

Are you living the cyberpunk dream?

>Does Brazil have this problem?
Not Brazil. Maybe in SP in rush hour, but get ready to be sued if you are a metro employee trying to shove people inside trains. I think you meant turkey?

Hooked up with any chicks?

The population and infrastructure. Berlin is smaller.

Nope, basically a tourist with a part time job.

The number of corporate HQs, economic power, cultural influence, cosmopolitanism, the number of millionaires and billionaires, the overal level of wealth... etc.

I am indeed. Technologically, China blows Europe out of the water.

Have you had any poor Chinese women try to get with you for money?

Alternatively have any rich woman tried to make you their man slave?

Brazil seems pretty crowded too, your biggest cities are massive.

There are definitely a good number of sluts in China who bang on the first date.

Once you get used to it, mandarin sounds pretty decent. But Japanese is definitely a lot nicer, it's so singsongy.

Nope, I have no interest in poor women. I haven't met any rich rich women, although I guess the average Shanghainese woman is quite well off if she or her parents own property.

I've heard from people I know being treated as boy toys by legit rich Chinese women, including one whose husband goes away often on business trips.

How hard was getting your visa? Will they throw you out if they find out you are working?

Do you think you have to be very good looking for that? I wouldn't mind as long as the rich woman isn't too old.

I have a working visa, easy to get if you know a boss with connections.

What do they think about their country? Are they too patriotistic/nationalistic with some inferiority complex or not? If they will have democracy that they will elect?

Have you been to America?
If so, how does it compare?

Chinese are hardcore nationalistic. If they were given a vote they'd elect a more hardline nationalist party than the CCP.

what do you eat usually?
European one?

Do people treat you nicely? When I went to Korea people looked uncomfortable if I sat in a restaurant, pretty sure they didn't want to talk to me.

You were killed after you sending me that? That a shame

Show some OC pics, please.

#
They may be only shy. So may Japanese and most of us can't speak English. it makes us mice.

Depends, you might get stared at a lot. Sometimes its negative sometimes its just curiosity.

I often eat chinese food because its tasty and cheap. I can get fried beef noodles and soup for like 2$50.

You'd have to look like a stereotypical aryan. Tall, blonde and blue eyes. Or at least just good looking and white.

Nah, too lazy.

Please respond

Shanghai vs Beijing

And Can you watch animu in china?

Is the firewall really a problem, or can you just use Tor and access everything you want?

Also is Hong Kong incredibly racist, and hated by mainlanders?

pic not related

Berlin is a living disaster, it would be rank 5 if that exists.

America has fresh air, a lot of grass and trees and blue skies. Big houses, lawns and gardens. But you need a car to get anywhere, infrastructure is terrible, cities are infested with violent and criminal minorities. Living in a mostly white upper middle class neighborhood in America is basically being at the top tier of the world. You can't really compare China with America. Completely different worlds.

Firewall is a serious annoyance, but at least Sup Forums werks.
Tor is totally blocked here. Free vpns are rare, so you usually have to pay for one.

Shanghai is far more international and global, much more impressive buildings. It is the financial, economic capital of China and the international gateway to the mainland. Its very glitzy here. Beijing is much more traditional.

Is there any red light district in china? Where is it?

Japanese sounds like a skewered pig squealing.

Yes.

Southern China.

Whats it like knowing your food is cooked in gutter oil?

There's a red light district in friggin Shanghai. You just gotta know where to look.

Is air pollution a big issue where you are? Is it true you have to wear masks to go outside?