How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat?

Feel old yet?

earl looks like fucking shit. at this rate hes gonna OD before he drops a good album

At least he's putting on some weight

I just want a Earlwolf album before Earl OD'S and the whole odd future group reunite in memory of him

>earl sweatshirt is already 32 years old

really makes you think...

Going for that MC ride look.

tyler hates earl because of how much of a failure he is. earl spent his time getting high and writing about sad shit. while tyler stayed sober and bought mcclarens and a mansion and shit.

This might be the only picture of Tyler I've seen where he isn't expressing any emotion

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

>tyler hates earl because of how much of a failure he is.

Earl maybe still an underground rapper, but he's not a failure

when compared to tylers success, hes a failure lol

for those out of the loop Earl was calling Tyler out for ignoring him so this is tylers was of saying "whatever I dont really care about you but im not ignoring you"

Are the two comparable? Tyler is a producer rapper and the leader of OF. so of course he's gonna succeed more than the rest of the group (besides Frank)

Isn't it the other way around? Earl left because he couldn't stand Tyler's immaturity and didn't like his fan base.

where is your sauce nigga? Seems like it was what said and also Earl calling Tyler's clothes easter basket clothes on twitter

This. You can legit see Tyler's disappointment in his eyes.

He threw shade about one of his friends only listening to music about popping percs and sipping lean while doing both of those things and being a piece of shit all around. Inferring from Earl's music, it seems that Tyler is talking about him.

EARL WOLF WHEN
OF TAPE 3 WHEN

they dont even hangout anymore. tyler tours with asap rocky and hangs out with kardashians, pharrell, and shit. he moved on with his rich and famous friends.

if god loves us never

its kind of sad, Earl is mocking the guy who helped him make it

Tyler doesn't even want to be there

I can't believe Earl has gotten so cocky

its upsetting, they almost seemed like brothers but now they don't want anything to do with each other

this pic made me sad

wow and I used to think Tyler was the immature one

>2011 take me back

where is this pic from??

Earl's next album is gonna be a JUST masterpiece

Tyler will forever be stuck making memerap for kids while Earl embraces being a fuck up

beaten but not broken

>oh man just look at the blahblahblah in their eyes

please stop, your weird fanboy headcanon has no bearing on reality

really it just seems like they grew apart, and shit like and really arent that deep considering the people we're talking about

now unless one of them comes out and directly calls the other a bitch, or something way more direct like hodgy beats did to tyler, then yea go nuts

but honestly even then they posted a video together like 12 hours later where hodgy admitted he was overreacting or whatever

shit i remember back when earl was still in gitmo and people posted the pic in debating whether or not earl was psychologically abused by tyler (???)

OF always pull dumbass faces in photos, maybe their expressions are genuine but who knows.

He is, he acts like he's in 8th grade.

youve been saying the for his last 2 albums now..

So are you

earl drinks every single day and does copious amounts of xanax, hardly ever makes music, and tyler dropped him as a friend because of it. sad bc the kid had so much potential

t. fairfax chiller

Ear sweatshirt is the most technically skilled rapper of the 2000's.

ethered

cant be a failure at something i didnt even try to do

god damn son

Black people in general make me seriously uncomfortable.

I can agree with this

Like an adult because I don't care about le edgy man.

wew lad

You Sup Forumsfags are like fuckin roaches jesus christ.

those 2 are the ugliest niggas in biz

If I saw this in real life I would quicken my pace and try not to cry. I'm dead serious.

>now unless one of them comes out and directly calls the other a bitch

Are we just gonna ignore Tyler's "Fuck It" track where he subbed Earl?

Everyone Tyler hangs around with does drugs, drinks and smokes weed.

But honestly Earl would ether the fuck out of Tyler and it's no contest.

When does the summer break end in the US?

jasper and taco smoke and drink, but they don't drink like earl. and earl is heavy into pills

yeah but they don't fuck with pills
pills are a one way ticket to dying.

>black people call each other nigger
>get mad when literally anyone else says nigger
hmm, ya know well -golly- that really make you think, huh??

>What is reappropriation?
I fucking hate both of these people but this is the most retarded question ever. It's the same reason queer changed from an insult to a reclaimed word for LGBT. Just don't call people "niggers" (not the same as nigga, btw) and you won't have a problem... just like you don't walk up to a lesbian woman and shout "hey queer!"

>How dare you get mad at me for invading your culture

whats the source on this

im interested

no? i acknowledged a post that was about exactly that

i listened to it and yea, if it was literally any other two rappers i could see it being a huge "fuck you" style diss track
but take into consideration the people we're talking about, tylers a drama class kid with a crass and blunt style of speaking and an edgelord sense of humor, and earl is pretty much the same way
with that kind of context when i heard the song it sounded like tyler was venting mild frustrations about earl, but also kind of cracking jokes at how typical or predictable his music can be. it seemed like he was doing it for funsies
and the fact that earl, someone who'd have no problem starting shit or saying shit if he actually felt disrespected, didnt really do anything at all is kind of another sign that he didnt really have a problem with it

it was less "ether" and more "control verse", the message not being "fuck you" but rather "do better" between people who're still probably friendly to each other

It's black Americans responsibility to first dissociate themselves from derogatory language. You think that's how you bring each other up in a troubled community?

What if your father came home from work everyday and said, "Hey shithead, how ya been? What's up, shithead? You doing good in school, shithead?" You think that's gonna have a positive effect on you?

Earl >>> You

he's morphing into MF DOOM 2.0

>What if your father came home from work everyday and said, "Hey shithead, how ya been? What's up, shithead? You doing good in school, shithead?"

Except it's not your culture to say whether or not the meaning should change. Who is the oppressor here? Whites are the ones that uses it to discriminate blacks, blacks used it as a term of endearment in THEIR culture. You have no place. Deal with it

One dark-skinned, the other light-skinned. This is the last time they spoke as friends.

watered down edgy doom

>It's black Americans responsibility to first dissociate themselves from derogatory language.
It is? According to whom? You?
You're the one who seems to be upset that you can't use the much more derogatory word nigger. People like you are the reason hate speech is still a thing.

>You think that's how you bring each other up in a troubled community?
Are you suggesting that the reclamation of the word queer has destroyed the LGBT community? Because I'm pretty sure all that did was make the derogatory form of the word outdated.

>What if your father came home from work everyday and said, "Hey shithead, how ya been? What's up, shithead? You doing good in school, shithead?" You think that's gonna have a positive effect on you?
If it's a put down, then of course not. But let's run with this shitty analogy. if in my adulthood I adopted the word shithead to mean something else and used it in an affection way (and especially if I changed the pronunciation so that it was a new sounding word), my usage of that term would not have the same impact as the way my father used it. Similarly, if I allowed my close friends and partner to use this reclaimed term around me, that doesn't mean that you should start calling me a shithead in the same way my father used the term. Even if you think it's illogical for some retarded reason at the end of the day all you're doing is being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

So if you want to die on that hill where you can call black people niggers, that's your prerogative. Just don't act all surprised when people call you an asshole.

You really are stupid if you can't recognize how technically skilled of a rapper he is.

He's nothing like DOOM

Damn, not a "niggers" to be seen, Sup Forums's shill campaign is in shambles

>Who is the oppressor here?
Black people. They're oppressing other black people and continuing in the thousand year trend from Yoruban West Africa.

Reminder that black people account for 13% of the American populace and make up over 50% of our homicide rate, largely by black on black violence.

That means there's a problem, dumbfuck.
>blacks used it as a term of endearment in THEIR culture
>MUH SEMANTIC SATIATION REAPPROPRIATION
lol ok so calling my child a nigger becomes ok if we're both black lol. Gotcha.

>They're oppressing other black people and continuing in the thousand year trend from Yoruban West Africa.
lol yes, it's black people who are the REAL oppressors

>reminder that black people account for 13% of the American populace and make up over 50% of our homicide rate, largely by black on black violence.
and how much of those black people suffer from poverty and institutional discrimination? it's almost as if poverty and crime are somehow linked

>MUH MUH MUH
oh no, it's retarded

>lol ok so calling my child a nigger becomes ok if we're both black lol. Gotcha.
Yes, calling your child a NIGGA (you seem to have a difficult time differentiating nigga and nigger) is okay. I know that's super hard for you to understand.

Just like if my son came out I'm allowed to call him queer. If my reaction to it is instead "you fucking queer!" then no, that's no okay.

I mean, this isn't complicated stuff here. I know Sup Forumstards are retarded but think for a few minutes.

>Reminder that black people account for 13% of the American populace and make up over 50% of our homicide rate, largely by black on black violence.

Fucking idiot whites bringing up this fact are the biggest racist ever. You keep holding blacks accountable for crime but forget that whites commit just as much of crime in America. And you wonder WHY you can't say it? You're literally discriminating culture.

>MUH SEMANTIC SATIATION REAPPROPRIATION

>MUH white tears

Blacks don't use the n word to demean other blacks, dipshit.

your friend comes up to you and says "hey what's up asshole"
you dont take offense because you know they dont mean it in any negative way

a stranger comes up to you and says "hey what's up asshole"
you dont know this person, and therefore dont know their motives behind saying this to you. it's safe to assume they're not a nice person or they probably don't like you

there you go
words have different interpretations depending on social context
like they're supposed to
if you dont want to stop with the faux naivety and call people niggers then be shocked when they interpret it they way they probably should in your instance of using the term, then i am woefully powerless to stop you

>underrated post

Best explanation here. If that pol tard can't get this through his head, nothing will. Can we please talk about Odd Future again?

>lol yes, it's black people who are the REAL oppressors
You mean the same black people that introduced slavery to humanity? If so, then yes.
>and how much of those black people suffer from poverty and institutional discrimination?
Ah yes, the "lack of money and a stable job somehow makes you a murderous psychopath" meme. Fun fact, 90% of the world lives in relative poverty even worse than the worst you'll find in this country and we have one of the highest violent crime rates per capita in the entire world.
>Yes, calling your child a NIGGA is okay.
Who's the racist again?
>I mean, this isn't complicated stuff here. I know Sup Forumstards are retarded but think for a few minutes.
You dropped this, user.
>Fucking idiot whites bringing up this fact are the biggest racist ever. You keep holding blacks accountable for crime but forget that whites commit just as much of crime in America.
LOL straight up false, bitch. F A L S E. You wanna know how I can tell you don't not really care about the well being of black Americans is that you've never taken the ten minutes out of your day to punch up crime statistics by racial demographic.

Talk to someone that does and all you can do is
>RAYCISS
>WHITE LIES

The guy is clearly a racist with those BLACKS COMMIT THE MOST CRIMES statistics. It's obvious why he wants to say nigger. I don't get his end game here though. It'll be obvious to anyone he talks to that he's a racist and he's using that term in a racist way. So it doesn't really matter if he wants to call black people niggers, he's still a racist shit head.

I think he's just mad that black people have reappropriated and removed some of the venom from his favourite word.

>I don't get his end game here though.

if they're from pol then they like being angry, obtuse, and having specious arguments on the internet
just try to remember, try not to feed the trolls (even when they may not realize they're trolling)

man this thread dissolved quickly. What y'all think of Solace? I still put it on when I'm feeling melancholy or sleepy. one of my top favorite projects of last year

>You mean the same black people that introduced slavery to humanity? If so, then yes.
Even if this were true, how many cultures discovered slavery with zero contact with Africa? What relevance does this have oppression in America? By this logic I can say that white people are the TRUE oppressors since they introduced quartering to humanity. What a load of rubbish.

>Ah yes, the "lack of money and a stable job somehow makes you a murderous psychopath" meme.
I like how statistics are memes when they don't help your case. Look at any crime data in the world and poverty is undoubtedly linked to crime rate. Look at the poverty rate among black people in the United States. Not hard to put two and two together.

>you'll find in this country and we have one of the highest violent crime rates per capita in the entire world
You'll also find the US with absurdly high gun crimes and yet what are the odds that you're going to be a gun nut?

>Who's the racist again?
You are.

>You wanna know how I can tell you don't not really care about the well being of black Americans is that you've never taken the ten minutes out of your day to punch up crime statistics by racial demographic.

Fun fact : The leading mass murders / school shooters are white. Do I care about white people since I bring up that fact? No. I gave change to homeless whites and blacks any time I go downtown. You use crime statistics against blacks to discriminate them. Anybody can look up those stats. What have actually done to make your country a better place?

>Who's the racist again?
The guy that doesn't want blacks to have culture and bring up crime statistics for no reason.

i forgot all about that, i think i heard about it but never listened to it in full

ima listen to it right now, thanks user

You guys are fucking children. Why can't we just have a discussion about music? It's pathetic.

Solace is Earl's best work since Doris
i still just want an EarlWolf album though, the production on the first Earl mixtape is fantastic

>What y'all think of Solace?

I wish it was on IDLSIDGO . It really could had made the album better. The album felt like a short mixtape, but it was still alright