Discuss

Discuss

Nigga if I had Rinaldo money I wouldn't even wipe my own ass I would have a virgin clean it with her tongue.

brown shoes with a black belt? he should be paying someone to dress him.

Even if I had Trump 5 billion money I don't think I'd be this much of a douchebag.

must be the easiest job in the world

i thought the rule was no brown shoes with black pants?

the 'rule' you refer to is to always match the belt with one's shoes

I own literally one belt

Then stop shitposting on a homerotic football forum, get a job, and buy another belt ya goof

>Owning any other kind of belt other than brown leather

Klassic Kanadian Kool

didnt know that. thanks for the tip

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>This guy wears brown belts with black shoes while unironically pretending he knows how to dress
Get off your high-horse and buy a belt other than a brown one you fool.

So I should wear a white belt with white shoes? Your adherence to these rules has defeated you

lol that's his fatso bodyguard who got btfo in 15 seconds in the ultimate fighter

Im not saying you should do that.
But owning just one belt is pretty ridiculous... at least have a black one as well.

It's also fine to NOT wear a belt you fucking idiot

lol

not happening. men without belts look half-dressed. But be my guest, look like a chump.

>Wear no belt = chump
>wear brown belt with black shoes= impeccably dressed

OK Donald. Dont forget your hairpiece as well! It looks real good!

pmsl at these neckbeards discussing the fashion choice of a multimillionaire while they're munching on some instant noodles

Why the fuck would you own a pair of white shoes?

It depends what you're wearing, if you're dressing smart you need to wear a belt.

"fashion rules"

Are a fucking joke.

Never seen anyone looking even remotely acceptable who has said anything about that stuff in a serious way.

So do I but it's reversable
Come at me

Here we see the difference between a person with a job and a 4channer.

/fa/ here

rule states that skinny pants 2 sizes down are either for thin people or faggots, doesn't really work if you have legs that big.

Also, his color matching skills are chav tier, dude looks straight outta 1992.

>/fa/ here

/fa/ here

my asshole is hungry, I want a dozen of juicy cocks

Fabulouthhhhhhhh

he never was a good dresser

The sad thing is that he is probably paying somebody 6 figures to dress him and this is the shit that they come up with

Obsessed

The guy is paid by Armani to model their clothes. What are you basement dwellers talking about?

I wish I could earn money to hold an umbrella for a star

idgaf for the rain anyway

he's dressing better than you, the only sad thing in all this is yourself.

>Belt buckle in shape of sheriff's badge.

lel

I don't see anything wrong with this.

He's paid by Armani to model their clothes because he's incredibly famous and rather good looking, not because he dresses well.

This man is definitely heterosexual. Definitely.

>rather good looking

He has a perfect body and has had cosmetic work done. Not homo to say that.

It looks like his fat alcoholic brother is holding the umbrella. That said, ronny lookin fly as fuck in spite of the color clashing.