Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwoDcE-MgcI
youtu.be/oFa02tkelKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ofc hockey players don't care, they're on near lethal doses of pain killers

>body armour
youtube.com/watch?v=wwoDcE-MgcI

>tfw did the same move when I was a kid except it was a point-blank shot with a futsal ball (which is a lot harder) and it actually hit my face

My braces ripped the inside of my mouth and my coenrea was almost dislocated. The fuckers didn't even praise me because they were frustrated that a skellington manlet was a good defender.
Totally worth it, though.

futsal balls are really really fucking hard

>armor to protect from a puck

Really?

Spics

Next topic?

there's a lot of body not covered by pads, joao

soccer players are pussies, this isn't news
You'd be surprised how much of your body is actually exposed

>implying getting hit with a soccer ball is anything like getting hit with a hockey puck

Hockey pucks are ten times harder and move ten times faster. I got hi in the knee by a slapshot with no padding and was in a cast for a month

Soccerfags are pussies
Hockeyfags are brain dead

Yet Hockey players have a fraction of the issues concussionball players have in their old age

is Veron an legend?

Why do American hockey fans always show how tough hockey players are to prove it's a good sport

it's argentina mate they're all a bunch of faggots lmao

Because we have to compete with other sports for attention.

All you have is hockey and CunnyLeague

DYING SPORT
Y
I
N
G

S
P
O
R
T

If they were regularly on near-lethal doses of painkillers, over a short period of time, they would all be dead. Athletes in general are on a lot of painkillers, but usually enough for the body to handle.

So why don't you actually talk about the sport instead of just player toughness. Toughness doesn't make a sport better than others. It's always the same shit, baseball player doesn't pitch with blister, LeBron a pussy for cramps but hockey player a played with a broken leg OMG

>Canada refusing to participate in the defense of hockey.

There goes your free healthcare, m8

Discus

there's nothing to discus here, it's just a picture of some strange object. is it a weight?

Which one? I think both are growing

You have to be 18+ to post here. If you don't know what that is you need to fuck off back to rebbit.

discuss

they by no means move ten times faster you fucking idiot

the way you defend it (like it needs defending kek) is fucking gay

what went so wrong?

youtu.be/oFa02tkelKU

Why dont they wear helmets to stop their faces from getting raped by pucks

The amount of blood defects in the last few years is staggering. Its pretty evident they take way more meds then the advised amount